Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
iambeagle chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
You know what? I've already read this but I am just now reviewing & i am laughing at your A/N- "Oh, Bella"

That's what I am thinking right now- "Oh, Liv."
iambeagle chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
I thought it was so cute & sweet how excited he was for her to text/call him. Loved the talk with Heidi and I'm glad she wasn't a bitch. THE END. you whore. Love you.
Bearhugs17 chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
Great update and I cant wait to see where the phone call leads. The note was perfect!
HollBeth chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Holy cow. How cruel! "You'll just be back with him anyway...". I mean, really? I will never understand the allure being cruel holds for some people. Geez.

Don't give up, Edward. Don't. Give. Up.
HollBeth chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Already hooked - what an effed-up morning after a sad turn of affairs - pun intended. Very interesting, and of course I can't wait to find out who or what damaged her.
left1215 chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
Another great chapter Liv.

So proud of Bella for taking a stand and making a change so she can literally start to see her self differently.

OMG, that note Edward wrote her, classic! Way better than cliche flowers or some bull#*$%.

I loved the exchange between her and Heidi. I like how she didn't back down even when Heidi was right about how Bella would have reacted.

My fav part had to be Edward's reaction to her text message. I seriously love him! And he makes her smile!
oh werd chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Squee! So much better reading straight through! I love how sweet the end of it was, made even better by the nerves I think. *sigh*
jennlen522 chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
oh yes, yes, yes. what i wouldn't give to sit at the bar and just watch his ass! yes, i just went there. *shrugs* trufax. i love that he wrote that in his note to her rather than some "wanton" misguided "i have to have you" edward message. *psst, i know you love wanton* love this story and love you ho!
MsHavisham79 chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Hello Lovely Liv, you know already how much I liked the sliver of hope at the end of this chapter. Its like one tiny ray of light breaking through a cloudy, stormy sky.

I think we've all been there with the hair thing - there's a very good reason I am no longer blonde.

The reaction Bella had when Seth mentioned Edward was very telling and quite adorable. You can't play all nonchalant when you get all fluttery excited with the questions.

Edwards reaction to her texts was even cuter, all excited then doubting his own reaction. I really kind of love him. An his sister was much kinder than I imagined she might be, I was expecting a major block when in fact she helped move them forward a little.

So beautiful, as always.
TwistStix chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Yay, she called him! Finally some progress for these two. Loved the crazy hair cutting scene and at least she used a pair if scissors and not a razor lol
linz1628 chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
I think he did the right thing giving her time, I think it helped her see that she wants him to stick around. She's in therapy and taking classes, a friendship seems to be the way to go for now. I love how this story is progressing, you can feel her heartbreak.
Jenn1214 chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
She is finally going to try. Can't wait for the next chapter
twilly chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
She taking a chance, and giving him one. Yay! Also, I love Heidi for this; "His heart's too good to be broken."
deranged-dreamer chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Omg!

She did a britney spears!

Finally they are going to start moving forward, right?

DawnsWhimsy chapter 12 . 12/18/2011