Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
dhrudjdjdjxndgfj chapter 13 . 12/27/2011
You've created an awesome Edward he's so quirky, dorky, adorable! Glad that she's slowly but surely getting better in all aspects of her life. I love, love, love this story!:-)
TwistStix chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
I was just thinking about Bella's flashback to the kiss and the brilliant dialogue and it reminded me that I hadn't told you how much I loved this chapter :)
iambeagle chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Weeeeeee, you posted!

There are little glimmers of hope in each chapter, and I love that. Wanna know why? Okay, I'll tell you! Because it's so realistic and I'm SO glad she's not just all of a sudden perfect & better & trying to jump into a relationship with Edward. It'd be easy to do that, sure, but it wouldn't last.

They are cute friends. JSJSJS. Even if he can't play the guitar, that boy is still fiiiine & sweet as can be. Puffypuffy.
HollBeth chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Progress!

He's so sweet, hot and nerdy...and precious. She's doing well and is still being blatantly honest, which I'm sure both Edward and I appreciate!

You needn't have worried - this was a very enjoyable chapter! But I'm gunshy after so many fics, and I also know that parasites like Garrett aren't gotten rid of so easily, so I'm waiting for something terrible to happen. I only hope she's even stronger when it does so that he doesn't break her, and hope that her relationship with Edward is strong enough by then that he won't freak out, and she can lean on him if she needs to.

Thank you for the update!
left1215 chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
This chapter for the win! I am glad to see she is getting to a place where she can be a little more light hearted and free with him.

The flashback was sooooo good. As much as her freak out made me want to shank her, it was good to be able to see inside her head and find out her reasoning for doing what she did.

I think it is good for the both of them that she laid it all out on the table as far as what she needs from right now. I am glad that at the end of the chapter she gave him so hope that things won't always be as they are now. She can see that she is making progress and that when she is ready, Edward is the one she wants to move forward with.

Now all we have to do is wait for Bella to get herself to that place.
deranged-dreamer chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Go, edward go!

Kiss her away
linz1628 chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
This was a really sweet chapter. I know they have a way to go, but I felt there was some sun shining through this one. I love this edward, he is handling this really well. Great update!
BeachRosey chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
So she is listening to her therapist. So many people go but then continue to do what they've always done. And Edward is really giving her all the time she needs. Most wouldn't.
xtothey chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
I think Edward is pretty swoony.
twilly chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
I think Bella is fixed enough. I'm not a therapist, but I've seen one on TV, this totally qualifies me. Also, I have enough curiosity for about fifty cats, I've dived (dove? diven?, let's go with dove) into the DSM-IV once or a dozen time, so I'm totally qualified. Although, it the spirit of true disclosure, I will admit I have ADD and an almost pathological in ability to wait, for anything. I take medication for that, but I take it in the morning, and by 1am, there is no more "no the world won't collapse if you don't get that right this instance" juice in my system.

So that's my expert mental health opinion. That I'm not at all qualified to give. But Edward is THE panacea. For everything. Although, I guess "everything" is inherent the the word panacea, so that might be redundant.)

Are you tired of my rambling yet? Because I kinda am.

What was I saying? Oh yeah, yay for progress. I can't wait for her to throw him down and ride him until can actually strum a freaking G-chord since he's lost all feeling in his extremities anyway. But in a totally, non-drunken/manic/avoidance kind of really hot way. I mean tongues will be battling for dominance, won't they?

PS: Love you!
indianwalker chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Love it!
kismit1496 chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Tell Meg she rec'd therefore I read!

Really liking the story! Can't wait for more!
jennlen522 chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
so good, so sweet, they are and you are. i can't wait to see her fixed and busting wide open humping his leg. lol. i know it won't be that way, but you get me so, you know what i mean. :)
HollBeth chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
Comments for both 11 and 12...

Edward's story is sad, but not as tragic for him personally as I was fearing with his hesitancy. But again, his intuition reigned supreme - he knew she'd assume she was his new charity case, and she did.

I'm thankful that she didn't just blindly kick him out, instead opting to let him touch her and speak to her.

The hair is just one more sign of her letting go of the dead weight of her past. It's symbolic, but right on.

Glad he isn't giving up, and glad she isn't trying to force him to. Lovely update!
HollBeth chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
Oh, holy hell - this is not gonna be good with Garrett. Crap...

At least Edward is back, but I want to know what's up in his world...
1,041 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 69 .. Last Next »