Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
oh werd chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Squee! So much better reading straight through! I love how sweet the end of it was, made even better by the nerves I think. *sigh*
jennlen522 chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
oh yes, yes, yes. what i wouldn't give to sit at the bar and just watch his ass! yes, i just went there. *shrugs* trufax. i love that he wrote that in his note to her rather than some "wanton" misguided "i have to have you" edward message. *psst, i know you love wanton* love this story and love you ho!
MsHavisham79 chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Hello Lovely Liv, you know already how much I liked the sliver of hope at the end of this chapter. Its like one tiny ray of light breaking through a cloudy, stormy sky.

I think we've all been there with the hair thing - there's a very good reason I am no longer blonde.

The reaction Bella had when Seth mentioned Edward was very telling and quite adorable. You can't play all nonchalant when you get all fluttery excited with the questions.

Edwards reaction to her texts was even cuter, all excited then doubting his own reaction. I really kind of love him. An his sister was much kinder than I imagined she might be, I was expecting a major block when in fact she helped move them forward a little.

So beautiful, as always.
TwistStix chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Yay, she called him! Finally some progress for these two. Loved the crazy hair cutting scene and at least she used a pair if scissors and not a razor lol
linz1628 chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
I think he did the right thing giving her time, I think it helped her see that she wants him to stick around. She's in therapy and taking classes, a friendship seems to be the way to go for now. I love how this story is progressing, you can feel her heartbreak.
Jenn1214 chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
She is finally going to try. Can't wait for the next chapter
twilly chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
She taking a chance, and giving him one. Yay! Also, I love Heidi for this; "His heart's too good to be broken."
deranged-dreamer chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Omg!

She did a britney spears!

Finally they are going to start moving forward, right?

DawnsWhimsy chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Happy
xtothey chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Awww, I love the ending. I love how excited he is. I hope it makes her feel good to feel wanted by someone.
TwistedInMasen chapter 11 . 12/13/2011
Ah bugger bollocks fuck shit.
TwistedInMasen chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
Ahhhhhhh what's happening...
TwistedInMasen chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
Totes ugly girl cries over here. Thanks.

A few booboos here too. :/
TwistedInMasen chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
Psst a few booboos in this chapter.
TwistedInMasen chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
So it's going good... how many chaps before she crash and burns?
1,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »