Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
CrookedArm chapter 19 . 4/27/2013
THANK THE FECKING GODS! WOO HOO!
CrookedArm chapter 18 . 4/27/2013
The darkest of dark moments.
CrookedArm chapter 17 . 4/27/2013
Oh no. What a setback! MAN I am glad I found this story after it was completed or I would have been in Hades, tortured while I waited for more.
CrookedArm chapter 16 . 4/27/2013
GAH! There is this scimitar of doom hanging over my thoughts as I read, I just keep waiting for Garrett to go too far! Every little thing that went on, I was thinking, " here is where Garrett shows up and assaults Bella" -when she was alone at the bar, I was stressing out! Good job with the tension.
CrookedArm chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Oh, that was such sweet, lovely progress. For a second when Bella saw that lily, I could'nt help thinking creepy Garrett broke in or something, so glad that wasn't the case! B & E falling asleep on the couch WAS sheer heaven. So glad she is trying.
CrookedArm chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Rowr Heidi protecting her brother like that, loved it. But I am also stoked that she gave Bella Edward's number. FINALLY! So here we go.
CrookedArm chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
My eyes burn and throat choked with stifled tears...god I can so completely get why Bella would have no choice other than to feel as though she was a charity case. But Edward was beautiful for being honest with her so early on, ans similarly Bella was beautiful for being right out there with her own feelings and doubts. Honesty is progress. Best part for me was Edward saying "I'm not giving up" and Bella's sad reply..."we'll see". It hung there like "oh you WILL give up, it's just a matter of time."
CrookedArm chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
Wow, you can see the entire arc of Garrett's personality in just a few short lines. Draws you in being sweet for two seconds, the immediately turns into his normal self. Man, the best line to Bella: "I figured you'd gotten over whatever was wrong with you." I mean, wow. The guy really is a piece of work.
CrookedArm chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
I want this Edward for my very own. I want to put him in my pocket and carry him around forever.
CrookedArm chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
I love that Edward is so clear about what he feels, and what he can handle. Bella is making baby steps.
CrookedArm chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Drugs are bad m'kay? Really great idea Bella opening up the boxes of memories, and tossing them-ridding herself of Garrett in a tangible way. Really cool way of letting us know what happened as well.
CrookedArm chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Wow. The damage is to the bone. Garrett needs to DIAF.
CrookedArm chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
I can't wait to discover what compels Edward to want to try to be there for Bella. That "helping carry your baggage" dialog was beautiful.
CrookedArm chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Oh this poor broken girl. It is hard to come back up when one has been knocked doen so repeatedly. Self-worth is non-existent.
CrookedArm chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Wow this is intense. And great. Lots going on from the get go. A great opening chapter.
920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »