Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
iambeagle chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Those lyrics just kill me *sob* & it hurts so much more because I know that they are YOUR lyrics that YOU wrote because YOU'RE amazing! Loving this story and loving that Edward showed up to watch her play.
MsHavisham79 chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
It truly break my heart to see how broken down and defeated she is. I love that she has an escape with her music, a way to express herself even when she can't do it in her normal life.

I love that Edward doesn't understand why he needs to know her but just knows that he must.

I know before this fic is done you will have totally killed me but I will love every second of it.
left1215 chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Don't even really know where to start. It was like the world around me just stopped while I was reading this chapter. It just sucked me in. My heart breaks for Bella, it is an awful thing to love someone that is no good for you. Loving your Edward so far. Keep the chapters coming!
left1215 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
HEY HOOKER HOW DID I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS STORY? Now with that off my chest, dude, I have no words. Totally captivated, I need to know what happened to her and what is going to happen. So glad that Meg pushed you into posting this. Alright off to chapter 2. We will discuss my not knowing about this tomorrow. 3
Bearhugs17 chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
You've definitely peaked my curiosity. I need to know who the ex is that brought her to this point. Love that he's drawn to her and they both are so screwed up. Keep writing, I need to know...
TwistStix chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Ok, liked your first chapter, loved your second chapter. Your writing style is captivating, you give jusr enough info to keep me intrigued and desperate for more.

I can't remember if you mentioned a posting schedule but I hope it is frequent I've got a feeling this story is gonna be bouncing around in my head :)
deranged-dreamer chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
I shouldnt be reading this now! I should wait untill you had more chapters posted.

Im too curious for my own good.

Who was the abusive ex? Was it only verbal abuse or did he hit her as well?

How old are they?

Endless questions!
twilly chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
I love that he can't understand the draw to her, but he can't fight it either. I'm a little anxious to find out who this ex-asshole it too. (Well, I'll bet he's not an ex-asshole, he's probably still an asshole; treatment for that condition is rarely successful. But you know who I mean...her ex, the asshole. There, that cleared it up! Like mud, baby.)

Also, I love that Bella sees that it's just her focus (on her perceived flaws) that's off because of his abuse; yet she still can't really over ride it. Even when I'm at my most irrational, there always this sane little voice in my head that tells me my behavior or fear or understanding isn't normal and I just need to get over it, but that messed up part of my brain is so much louder and more powerful.

Wow twilly, way to bring down a review! Anyway, I loved it. 3
xtothey chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Welp, Bella's ex was a douche. I hope she can let Edward in.
xtothey chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I'm very interested - I hope you continue it!
deranged-dreamer chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
So is this based on real life events?

I kind of want to bitch slap both of them!
twilightheaded chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Recced by Iambeagle. Intrigued, let's see where this goes!
jbjm chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
You are such an engaging writer and have a real talent with point of view. I look forward to reading this story. Do you have an idea of your posting schedule? - Jen
shehazi chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Thanks for sharing. KeeP going, I'm intrigued..
Mayton Elyse chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Intriguing start. Looking forward to where you'll take it!
920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 Next »