Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
TwistedLea chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
So it's going good... how many chaps before she crash and burns?
TwistedLea chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
This Bella is hitting a bit close to home.
TwistedLea chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
"I'm pretty strong you know, I think I can carry your baggage, if you'll just let me. I may even be able to lighten your load," he said, standing with me. He reached up and cradled my jaw in his hand.

*dreamy sigh* baggage.
TwistedLea chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Damn. It just sucked me the fuck in.
rita263 chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
This story is seriously under rated. It's so heartbreakingly beautiful.
gagirl73 chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
Well damn, I didn't see that one coming! Hopefully she'll see it differently when she has some time to think. Great chapter, please update soon.
oh werd chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
Awww, my very first A/N mention! I feel like I should have a speech prepared...

It was even better the second time around! Can't wait for the next chapter!
DawnsWhimsy chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE JUST DISAPPEARED FOR 2 WEEKS WITH NO CONTACT THEN SHOWS UP WITH THAT LAME ASS EXCUSE SOUNDS OFF TO ME WHAT AN ASSHAT
xtothey chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
**cries** NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Don't make him leave! HE'S EDWARD. lol
parula8 chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
I saw this story recommended by iambeagle and I wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying it.. It's heartbreaking what Bella is going through, but so well written.. Thank you! :-)
iambeagle chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
:( my heart hurts for Bella! I do want to slap her though to make her realize that she's not a charity case for Edward, but unfortunately it's not an easy fix. I know he won't give up though, and I just hope she allows him in. SHE HAS TO. Love this, love you, now off to review the other chapters that I skipped..
deranged-dreamer chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
I was getting all jealous about Gianna.

Yeah i cant blame bella for her raction. I mean, she doesnt ally know him.
twilly chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
Oh, that was rough. I hurt so much for both of them.

I totally get where Bella is coming from. Hopefully she'll process and open up a bit more rather than use it as an excuse. I guess that a lot easier said (by someone else) than done. Avoidance is my coping mechanism of choice. I rarely works out well.

Edward could probably use a little TLC after dealing with his friend for a week, and now this. And you know, he still doesn't have her number!
MsHavisham79 chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
Somehow, despite the fact that I had already read this, it made me want to cry just now. This paragraph in particular just made me want to sit on the floor and cry - "Don't you dare do that," I shouted, my body vibrating with rage. "You have no idea, no fucking clue, what it's like to be in that kind of situation. To love someone so much and have them begging you to stay while completely crushing your spirit at the same time. To love someone and watch them slowly destroy themselves everyday and have them tell you that you are the reason that they go on, that you are the only reason they continue to live," I finished, gasping for air.

It is perfection, the whole thing and I totally get where Bella is coming from. As an outsider I can see that maybe Edward feels like the strength of what he feels for Bella means that he is where he is meant to be and that what he went through before with Gianna has made him able to deal with whatever he needs to deal with in order to be with Bella like his heart wants. But from Bella's perspective it does just look like he is trying to make up for past mistakes.

I hope Edward takes the time to prove he isn't going anywhere and in time that Bella can see it is HER he wants, not redemption.

And dude, making me all blush over calling me lovely. I love you and am honored you even ask me to read your stuff. I am not worthy but I do so love talking it all through with you.
linz1628 chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
This Edward can't catch a break. I get where Bellas coming from, it looks really bad from her position. Let's hope some time and a clear head help her process everything. She has had a lot go on in the last few hours, she can have a little time.
1,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »