Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
xtothey chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
**cries** NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Don't make him leave! HE'S EDWARD. lol
parula8 chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
I saw this story recommended by iambeagle and I wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying it.. It's heartbreaking what Bella is going through, but so well written.. Thank you! :-)
iambeagle chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
:( my heart hurts for Bella! I do want to slap her though to make her realize that she's not a charity case for Edward, but unfortunately it's not an easy fix. I know he won't give up though, and I just hope she allows him in. SHE HAS TO. Love this, love you, now off to review the other chapters that I skipped..
deranged-dreamer chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
I was getting all jealous about Gianna.

Yeah i cant blame bella for her raction. I mean, she doesnt ally know him.
twilly chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
Oh, that was rough. I hurt so much for both of them.

I totally get where Bella is coming from. Hopefully she'll process and open up a bit more rather than use it as an excuse. I guess that a lot easier said (by someone else) than done. Avoidance is my coping mechanism of choice. I rarely works out well.

Edward could probably use a little TLC after dealing with his friend for a week, and now this. And you know, he still doesn't have her number!
MsHavisham79 chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
Somehow, despite the fact that I had already read this, it made me want to cry just now. This paragraph in particular just made me want to sit on the floor and cry - "Don't you dare do that," I shouted, my body vibrating with rage. "You have no idea, no fucking clue, what it's like to be in that kind of situation. To love someone so much and have them begging you to stay while completely crushing your spirit at the same time. To love someone and watch them slowly destroy themselves everyday and have them tell you that you are the reason that they go on, that you are the only reason they continue to live," I finished, gasping for air.

It is perfection, the whole thing and I totally get where Bella is coming from. As an outsider I can see that maybe Edward feels like the strength of what he feels for Bella means that he is where he is meant to be and that what he went through before with Gianna has made him able to deal with whatever he needs to deal with in order to be with Bella like his heart wants. But from Bella's perspective it does just look like he is trying to make up for past mistakes.

I hope Edward takes the time to prove he isn't going anywhere and in time that Bella can see it is HER he wants, not redemption.

And dude, making me all blush over calling me lovely. I love you and am honored you even ask me to read your stuff. I am not worthy but I do so love talking it all through with you.
linz1628 chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
This Edward can't catch a break. I get where Bellas coming from, it looks really bad from her position. Let's hope some time and a clear head help her process everything. She has had a lot go on in the last few hours, she can have a little time.
left1215 chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
Ok, seriously loved this chapter. Every single part of it.

At one point I was in my office with my hands over my mouth cause that is just what I do when I am FREAKING out about what is going happen.

Wasn't sure where you were going with the whole Sam thing. Glad I don't have to come in there in PP you :)

Looks can be decieving - even though Garrett looks better when he says "I just figured you'd finally gotten over whatever was wrong with you and we could start over again," he proves he is still an asshole.

'Edward's fist met Garrett's jaw with a deafening crack. I stood, stunned as Edward pummeled his fist into Garrett's face, blood splattering across the wall': Most satisfying moment of my week.

Alright hooker, you better have a good reason for Edward not being around for 10 days. Although I have a sneaking suspicion that I am not going to like it very much.
jennlen522 chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
Yes, was about to beat the shit out of Edward for being absent for so long. What the hell? Okayyyy, way to addicted to characters and story Jenn. Anyway, I love this story. I love you and I am all up in this angsty place today so this is just what I needed. LOL Great as always. :)
deranged-dreamer chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
he didnt have her phone?

seriously, cant they ban garret from the bar?

and there isnt ONE single person from her past that isnt an asshole?
xtothey chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
I'm scared!
jmcfall chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
Omfg I feel like I just got chocolate every time you update. So yea thanks so much .
shehazi chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
Is it bad that I got a heck of a lot of satisfaction fromthe image of Edward beating the shit out of Garrett?
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
I can't remember Garrett history with Bella. I thought Edward was her first.
linz1628 chapter 10 . 12/8/2011
So glad Garrett got punched in the face! Lets just hope that when Edward shares his secret with Bella that we don't want to punch him. Also glad that Bella didn' t go home with Sam, can't wait for the next chapter!
1,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »