Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
Omg poor Bella :(
And I was right, Edward is totally sweet
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
I'm thinking this Edward is a sweetheart.
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Now I'm on to this one.
I hope that Tanya won't return...I don't do Tanyas lol
Toni Masen chapter 21 . 7/27/2014
Well that was good riddance to the nasty Garrett. People like that do not need space on this earth, he chose his road several times and always chose the same one.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/17/2014
Fabulous story!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
GTFO Garrett, you're crazy. Please think about your actions sir.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
I love this Edward, he is beautiful inside and out.
Vampfan1 chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
I'm so super sad right now. I just want to give Bella a big hug and tell Edward to not give up on her. then I want to find Garrett and beat his balls with a tire iron and make fun of him while he's lying on the ground crying and call him a pussy. what?...to much? Naw...I don't think so. After reading the state b is in, I'd say it's just about right. Ok, so maybe I'm a little irritated AND sad.
debslmac chapter 21 . 5/2/2014
loved this story
geosordino chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
I'm hooked - great story so far.
lesuse chapter 21 . 3/27/2014
Just read this again . . . while I'm waiting for you to update Watch Me Burn Ha! But, this story is so good - hard to believe it's your first! Poor Garrett - drugs like that are either or - you don't and live, or you do and die, most of the time, anyway. So many stars in the past few years. . . Ledger, Monteith, and so recently Hoffman. So hard on those who love them. However, our folks had a happy ending, and that's why we read! Be watching for you!
DG chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Damn the Garrett's of this world! This was so well written, that I find it pretty close to home :/ 10 years later, and the 'Garrett' I knew still lingers inside my head. If only I'd met an Edward... I've done the hard yards solo. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm reading, even if I don't comment each chapter. Thank you, It's brilliant so far.
EdwardLuver28 chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
I would feel the same too. But I think Bella needs to get her feelings and kind of life straight before she tries to go any further into the romantic relationship with Edward.
EdwardLuver28 chapter 5 . 1/15/2014