Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
Guest chapter 21 . 6/17/2014
Fabulous story!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
GTFO Garrett, you're crazy. Please think about your actions sir.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
I love this Edward, he is beautiful inside and out.
Vampfan1 chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
I'm so super sad right now. I just want to give Bella a big hug and tell Edward to not give up on her. then I want to find Garrett and beat his balls with a tire iron and make fun of him while he's lying on the ground crying and call him a pussy. what?...to much? Naw...I don't think so. After reading the state b is in, I'd say it's just about right. Ok, so maybe I'm a little irritated AND sad.
debslmac chapter 21 . 5/2/2014
loved this story
geosordino chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
I'm hooked - great story so far.
lesuse chapter 21 . 3/27/2014
Just read this again . . . while I'm waiting for you to update Watch Me Burn Ha! But, this story is so good - hard to believe it's your first! Poor Garrett - drugs like that are either or - you don't and live, or you do and die, most of the time, anyway. So many stars in the past few years. . . Ledger, Monteith, and so recently Hoffman. So hard on those who love them. However, our folks had a happy ending, and that's why we read! Be watching for you!
DG chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Damn the Garrett's of this world! This was so well written, that I find it pretty close to home :/ 10 years later, and the 'Garrett' I knew still lingers inside my head. If only I'd met an Edward... I've done the hard yards solo. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm reading, even if I don't comment each chapter. Thank you, It's brilliant so far.
EdwardLuver28 chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
I would feel the same too. But I think Bella needs to get her feelings and kind of life straight before she tries to go any further into the romantic relationship with Edward.
EdwardLuver28 chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
You go Bella!
EdwardLuver28 chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
I'm sure this is how domestic victims feel especially if they had mental abuse.
EdwardLuver28 chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
So Peter was a good friend to her until he sided with Garret. Uh, Garret is the villain of this story.
EdwardLuver28 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Oh, this sounds interesting!
TheGreenPanther chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
Another great story. So angsty, but good.
MinaRivera chapter 21 . 12/21/2013
Okay, don't freak out but I gotta tell important...

You ready?

Okay...

I freaking loved this story!
Seriously, this Edward... You write Edwards. And I even gotta admit that I liked this Bella, she messed up and I . of times, but she pulled through and that made me feel proud.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing , Livie. You are very talented and it has been a joy to fruits of said talent ;)

xoxo Mina