Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
EdwardLuver28 chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
I would feel the same too. But I think Bella needs to get her feelings and kind of life straight before she tries to go any further into the romantic relationship with Edward.
EdwardLuver28 chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
You go Bella!
EdwardLuver28 chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
I'm sure this is how domestic victims feel especially if they had mental abuse.
EdwardLuver28 chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
So Peter was a good friend to her until he sided with Garret. Uh, Garret is the villain of this story.
EdwardLuver28 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Oh, this sounds interesting!
TheGreenPanther chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
Another great story. So angsty, but good.
MinaRivera chapter 21 . 12/21/2013
Okay, don't freak out but I gotta tell important...

You ready?

Okay...

I freaking loved this story!
Seriously, this Edward... You write Edwards. And I even gotta admit that I liked this Bella, she messed up and I . of times, but she pulled through and that made me feel proud.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing , Livie. You are very talented and it has been a joy to fruits of said talent ;)

xoxo Mina
LMBB chapter 18 . 12/15/2013
I thought I was out of the woods after the last chapter but you made it worse. Why don't people talk to each other?
LMBB chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
The angst is killing me. I just want to shake Bella.
LMBB chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
Oh my goodness! You're killing me. I'm so glad I waited to read this because I don't have to suffer the waiting for an update.
apikachutoremember chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I have read all but two of your stories in 3 days and I have to say you are probably my favourite author. You are an amazing writer that can write any genre beautifully. I love that you don't stick to the lovey dovey stuff and you also change the characters around so it's not the same 'Alice is bubbly and energetic' etc in every story, it's a breath of fresh air
ninny 1 chapter 21 . 12/11/2013
very nice
thankyou
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 21 . 12/3/2013
Perfect ; )
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
...does he live with his parents?
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Just crawl into your shell and stay there where it's safe.
1,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »