Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Damn, zero self Preservation for this Bella. (Very well written)
Ladybear0506 chapter 21 . 11/18/2013
Awesome story. Loved it.
Ladybear0506 chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
I'm back! Great chapter! What's dirt roads in your announcement?
Ladybear0506 chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Thank goodness. Throw the past out!
Ladybear0506 chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
This poor girl has been brained washed by an asshole!
Ladybear0506 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Starting another one of your stories. So far you haven't disappointed me yet!
sekoehler chapter 21 . 11/1/2013
What a perfect ending. I loved it!
lola.b16 chapter 21 . 10/27/2013
I really love this fic, one of the best stories, and a new/top favorite.
Montara chapter 21 . 10/24/2013
Even though there are similarities between Edward from the Glass House and Garrett (both using a lot of drugs), that Edward never put Bella down and that Bella came back and helped him recover. Not to mention they were soul-mates so their love conquered even drug addiction :D

But Garrett was different on drugs, always making Bella feel worthless...not to mention Edward made her feel alive and cherished, while Royce never made Bella feel sparks when he touched her.

I was sad that a good man had to die because of drug addiction like Garrett did. And that he didn't loved Bella enough to want to change or stop while he could :(

Thank you for another wonderful story!
Emmaline3 chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
Sad story...but this chpt was a little confusing. Seems quite a jump and a surprising one, to find Bella has a therapist? Yet Maggie was made out to be her only sober/normal source of stability and guidance. Well, it's your story but when did the therapist come in, and how long has this person been in her life, and who is paying for her treatment? Kinda sounds as though Bella might have some money behind her; going to university but flunking out, then taking additional music classes, etc. How can she afford this on her bar pay? Where is her family? Guess I'm eager for a little more background about Bella's life before Garrett's melt-down...and her deconstruction...
lmc123 chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
Read in one afternoon, perfect Sunday afternoon book
lmc123 chapter 17 . 9/8/2013
liked they were your own lyrics, most fi cs use other peoples, and they illustrate story well sometimes, but makes it more personal when they are your own
lmc123 chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
Found you via twifanfic recs site, figured you should have some more reviews so your getting lots instead of one long one
lmc123 chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
And I liked the message about abusive relationships, illustrated really well without being condescending why people go back, time after time
lmc123 chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
Really liked the lyrics to bella's songs
1,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »