Reviews for A Beautiful Mess
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
...does he live with his parents?
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Just crawl into your shell and stay there where it's safe.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Good work. Garrett is a demon.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Been there...(live there)
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Damn, zero self Preservation for this Bella. (Very well written)
Ladybear0506 chapter 21 . 11/18/2013
Awesome story. Loved it.
Ladybear0506 chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
I'm back! Great chapter! What's dirt roads in your announcement?
Ladybear0506 chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Thank goodness. Throw the past out!
Ladybear0506 chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
This poor girl has been brained washed by an asshole!
Ladybear0506 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Starting another one of your stories. So far you haven't disappointed me yet!
sekoehler chapter 21 . 11/1/2013
What a perfect ending. I loved it!
lola.b16 chapter 21 . 10/27/2013
I really love this fic, one of the best stories, and a new/top favorite.
Montara chapter 21 . 10/24/2013
Even though there are similarities between Edward from the Glass House and Garrett (both using a lot of drugs), that Edward never put Bella down and that Bella came back and helped him recover. Not to mention they were soul-mates so their love conquered even drug addiction :D

But Garrett was different on drugs, always making Bella feel worthless...not to mention Edward made her feel alive and cherished, while Royce never made Bella feel sparks when he touched her.

I was sad that a good man had to die because of drug addiction like Garrett did. And that he didn't loved Bella enough to want to change or stop while he could :(

Thank you for another wonderful story!
Emmaline3 chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
Sad story...but this chpt was a little confusing. Seems quite a jump and a surprising one, to find Bella has a therapist? Yet Maggie was made out to be her only sober/normal source of stability and guidance. Well, it's your story but when did the therapist come in, and how long has this person been in her life, and who is paying for her treatment? Kinda sounds as though Bella might have some money behind her; going to university but flunking out, then taking additional music classes, etc. How can she afford this on her bar pay? Where is her family? Guess I'm eager for a little more background about Bella's life before Garrett's melt-down...and her deconstruction...
lmc123 chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
Read in one afternoon, perfect Sunday afternoon book
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »