Reviews for Palmistry
goldseadragon chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
This is such a fascinating concept. I hope you continue it.
Bedelia chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
Hmm, I'm wondering if Esme's gift will even work on Bella. If she's like canon Bella, then I'm thinking it won't. Her shield would stop it, since her power is one that works on the brain. But since this is AU, I'm not completely sure. That could make things even more awkward - if they try to wipe her memory and it doesn't work.

That's such a violation of trust, too - taking away someone's memories. I would be very, very upset if I was in Bella's position and found out they tried that against me.

"The moment felt too precious to share." Aw. I love this. :)

Oh wow! Alice and Edward are definitely going to have some explaining to do, after that entrance from Esme and Carlisle.

I'm enjoying this story so much. :) Definitely looking forward to the next update!
Bedelia chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
Aw, poor Edward. :( His self-loathing makes me sad.

These two are so adorably awkward with each other. I love it. :D

LOL. I love Emmett's first comment upon meeting Bella. Of course, he *would* say, "That's what she said."

Argh. I'm sad that I only have one more chapter of this to read! But then I get to follow it as a WIP, which is always fun. :)
Bedelia chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Ah! I was wondering when they were going to find out about Emmett and Rose.

"Well – foreplay is important. If you go in there without proper prep, it's like a cactus –" *snort* I love Emmett.

Ooh, Esme's gift makes me uneasy. I can't wait to find out how it'll be used in this story, but I'm also dreading that moment as well, lol.
Bedelia chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
Oh dear. I was about to say that Mike seemed kind of sweet... until he pulled that stunt with mentioning his date with Bella right in front of Jessica. Silly boy.

Aw, I'm glad Edward is giving Alice's plan a shot. He may as well - he's already in so deep, following her to make sure she's safe and such.

Still loving this story. :)
Bedelia chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Alice is adorable. Like an over eager little puppy. I would find it hard to turn her down if I was in Bella's shoes.

Loved the interaction between Bella and Edward in this chapter.
Bedelia chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Lol, "ruining my chi." I like your Jasper so far. And oh dear. Somehow I don't think lying about Edward's name will go exactly according to Alice's plan.
Bedelia chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Ooh, I like the twists you've put on canon - Carlisle and Esme's gifts and Rose being human. I don't think I've ever seen that in an au.
Bedelia chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Lol, Alice as an actual fortune teller. I love it.

Interesting start! Enjoying it so far. :)
BelieveItOrNot chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
I like Edward's protectiveness over Bella, and his anger with Alice for not being straight with him. :)

"He's got a blood pressure condition, too – feel his hands – he's always so cold!" - aw man, digging deeper and deeper. lol

"I've done a lot of different things. But right now, I'm the happiest I've been in a long time," awww, sweet.

And man, I do have a feeling they're going to use Esme's gift at some point. Makes me nervous.

Yay! I'm all caught up. Looking forward to the next chapter. :D
BelieveItOrNot chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
"She was disappointed that the day was already over" me, too, Bella.

Hmm between Emmett and Edward, and Rose and Bella, I think the girls are going to start figuring things out. And I'm afraid everything might just blow up in these vampires' faces.

Edward and Bella's awkwardness around each other is so cute. Looking forward to more.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
ooh, a loose cannon Emmett is interesting!

"He hasn't even tried to sleep with me. I'm still hot, right?" - lol, Rose, you cutie.

I'm curious about this thing with Jake that seems to be tormenting Bella in her dreams.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
I love this Rose - such personality.

Aww, I felt sorry for Jessica. (that doesn't happen much in fic for me) I loved how Bella turned him down in the end. :)

I get Edward's intentions - Vampire and all - but I've had that feeling of being watched/followed, hate it!

Alice is such a meddler. But I'm looking forward to some E/B alone-ish time in the booth

I love that this story is so unique, yet still has a lot of canonical aspects. :)
BelieveItOrNot chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
haha, you got me! I thought Seth would be Edward: tall, dark hair, light eyes.

Eek, introducing him as Masen, probably not a good idea once she finds out that's not his name. Alice!

lol, Rose's possible walk of shame. So embarrassing.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
"A: I know, but you will be. xo"

lol, this was perfect!