Reviews for Howl to the Earth
DeskRage chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Oh, I'm a retard. I meant to review this ages ago! I finally remembered when I was doing some planning for another fic I'm working on, and an idea for scene like this came up but I was like, "Wait a sec. Someone already did that. And they did a damn good job, too, who was it!"

I know it was published a while ago, but I thought I'd still leave my two cents.

I liked this story! I like it a lot. I think you were very faithful to both of the characters, and I'm in agreement with Now You See Me in that you can practically see the animation for this.

The story's strongest attribute is this in-character aspect shown through tight, to the point dialogue that isn't waffly-it's all very specific and necessary. So excellent job on that front.

What could serve to improve a bit? Your narration is a bit repetitive (I notice because it's something I struggle with, too!), use of certain words ('hmph' is used three times in two lines), and the end of a paragraph is ended thusly "Then," followed by a line of dialogue. So you could do well to vary that up a bit. :3

Overall, fantastic job!
now you see me chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh...Wow...

Words do not begin to discribe...

Perfect.

I can acctualy see this happening in show. You portrayed them perfectly, from Renamon's cool motherly tendedcys to Impmon's serious self esteem issues.

Great.

Keep writing!

-NYSM/Serina/Simon
Dramon Breaker chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
It's not often you see and epilogue of Tamers from the Digimons' point of view and you did a great job with this, especially pegging Impmon and Renamon's personalities.

You could leave it as a oneshot, but I think it would make an awesome series too.