Reviews for THE FLOOD
LIElee chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
RadcliffePotter chapter 7 . 1/19/2008
I don't know if you intended this to be the end of the story or not, but I really loved it! If there's more to come, great, and if not, that's still a great story!
lindahoyland chapter 7 . 6/2/2005
I enjoyed this very are a gifted writer.
XxDiamondTookxX chapter 7 . 4/7/2005
I think she is slipping heroin into this thing. . this is addictive! lol Very well written story without slash (yay).

Poor Pip *sniffle* oh yes, and Frodo..right. I love Frodo/Pip fics...or just Pip fics. lol I like how this was put in Frodo's perspective and you captured all the characters very well. I love it!

Keep up the good work,

Diamond :)
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 7 . 4/26/2004
Lovely story!
Leia
galadrielady945 chapter 7 . 4/22/2004
there is no h in nazgul. but good story anyways. keep it up!
The Fellowship Will Succeed chapter 7 . 12/3/2002
Excellent! I read the whole thing and that was BRILLANT!1

I, too, am writing a Lord of the Rings fic. It's called Kico's Story. But... I like your's a lot better.
zorra chapter 7 . 10/26/2002
Freeky! so are you going to write more or is that the last chapter? Good story :)
Aylis Farren chapter 7 . 10/20/2002
That was a really great story! :)
Robin Gurl's INSANE Too.um.lack of a better word.addicted to this story to sign in chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
OMG! *blinks then hugs the author* LOVE the story. ; Sorry, I hug everyone...

I can't believe I hadn't found it earlier...oooo...I LOVE IT!

Ok..so I'm like going on to read the next chapter

Robin Gurl

P.S PLEASE read my STORIES!
Sarah Downs chapter 8 . 8/17/2002
i would just like to say that this fanfic was brilliant, the best ive ever read!

I didnt think that there was anyone else in this world that is like me and enjoys LOTR stories that are not slash because slash spoils the content of the proper LOTR books! I have been looking for something like your fanfic for months and ive now found it and its terrific so well done! and thankyou to the author, i really enjoyed reading that!
Blue Jedi Hobbit 009 chapter 8 . 8/2/2002
I won't say it's the greatest fanfic ever written, but it's still some good stuff...
Jewel of the Twilight Who's gotta go do something and can't be bothered with loging in chapter 4 . 7/22/2002
And I thought I was going to get some sleep tonight. I guess not. Lovin this story!
Scimitarmoon chapter 7 . 5/24/2002
SAAAAAAAM"!

you wrote this, its ur fault i'm going loopy...again...sorry morso
Scimitarmoon chapter 4 . 5/24/2002
*squeals* oooooh! *hugs pip*

CUTE! sorry, but hobbits are so cute, and this is a not slash, which is cool becuase its well hard to find any none slash hurt/comfort ficsters round here.

*cough,* I have a cough, Fro' got a sore throat but then again he's also got a busted rib