Reviews for Tit for Tat
kazuryu chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
uwaaaA...this is killing me.. dawwwww sanji sanji sanji..my precious sanji..thank u for hurting him..hahhahaa i know im twisted. please continue this..please..i beg u..if u dont ill shave sanji's curly brow..yeah.. please..ops! where's my manner...
thank u for sharing this..this is wonderful..love the amount of humor and action u put in it. therefore...i beg u..please please please continue this..im dying to know how awkward zoro iz.. please
cb O chan chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
? Its been a year since an update with this... I really hope you don't abandon this one...
Please update soon!
Chain Mell chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Did you die? UPDAAAATE~
Dr. Bauhaus chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Love this story already. It's VERY well-written and you kept all of the characters in-character wonderfully from what I can tell. Can't wait for more.
Islet-Sharrae chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Mmmm, so this chapter was really well written. The way you described the fighting and how Zoro processes things while fighting was quite good and it totally bolstered my anticipation for more. :) As much as I wouldn't have minded some serious and dramatic wound on Sanji, this was an interesting surprise for me and I seriously cannot wait for you to write more! :D
crystalbluefox chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
I like your story here, it's good. Can't wait to read what's going to happen next.

Just a little thing; even though that it's from another characters view, then be careful to not write too much of the same scene, it can bore the readers. But around the moment the gun fires off, just before it fires off, that's okay. Don't let this ill you up, I'm only writing this to you because I LIKE this story and want to read more of it. It's only by pure personal experience and I know how cruel and heartless some readers can be, so therefore I'm telling you this.

I want to read some more from this story, because you got a good plot and a damn h.e.l.l of a good talent for writing! So, KEEP ON WRITING, GIRL and UPDATE SOON AGAIN! SO much want to see how Zoro will make up for his stupid mistake for saying that he could handle this himself, when Sanji just have sacrificed his hand to safe him! What now? was it the hand that he use to cook with? This'll give him too damn many troubles, for not to talk about the fever there highly possibly can come from it. Will Sanji ever be able to use that hand again? Ah, the bad conscience there'll come from the upbuilding guilt. Argh! UPDATE NOW! PWEEEEAAAASEEEE~? *puppy-look-of doom* I wanna read more~! Don't torture us again by taking such a long painful time to update~! *pouts* meanie, not nice to make us suffer like that!

lol

Just take good care of yourself, great to see an update from you,but please keep in mind of what I've said, kay? It's only for your own good. c

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS~!

*hugs*

Sincerely

Pernille
Islet-Sharrae chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
So I read chapter one and I loved it. And now my ridiculous computer isn't letting me read chapter 2! Aaaargh, ha ha. This sounds like it's going to be such a good story!
globano chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
good stuff! the quality of your writing is top notch! your summary drew me in with all its epic vagueness
cb O chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
O.O AHHHHHH! ! ! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! ? WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! ! ! ? ? ?

Please update soon! ! ! !
Sorna chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Good one.. Really interesting. Please continue.
crystalbluefox chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Can't wait to read the next chapter. This story sounds really good in my ears. I want more, more~!

Love

Pernille
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh goodness, please continue this super quickly! This is the exact kind of story that I *love. :)
xkittybluex chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
uuuh i'm curious about what happens next. pls update soon :)

well done!