Reviews for Naruto of Nadeshiko
killer4853 chapter 1 . 1/23
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
Holy shit man, the stupidity shown in the chapters itself is just astounding. There is NO civilian council, retard. The clan heads don't even sit on the so called council meetings, only the hokage, the advisors, Shikaku and the Anbu commander. And yes, I'm saying this from canon. This sort of cliche can be non-retarded to no one in my opinion.

And Sasuke-sama? What the fuck? WHere has it been shown in canon that Sasuke was worshiped by the civilians? From what are you deducing all of these things. It seems to me that you have just read waaay too many cliche ridden fanfics and are considering it canon.

Oh, and they are just banishing Naruto, is it? So yeah, the kid is a jinchuuriki, he is the son of the yellow flash, and the might be the last uzumaki for anyone who gives a fuck, lets just banish him in the most cliche manner possible! Its not like he'll want revenge or anything.

I know that my review wont affect how you write the story. Most probably, you will simply continue writing in the same cliche ridden manner with no logic, and you will get tons of positive reviews from the thousands and thousands of morons coming to this site to promote cliches,

The chapters was crap. wont be continuing.

P.S. Naruto is wearing jacket and pant, not the jumpsuit idiot.
TheKaiSenpai chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This needs a hella lot of work... I'd rather someone adopted this and made it better.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
This story make no sense
idea.getthe chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
Why... Why won't you update... WHY!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This was apically boring for such great concept and idea...seriously is Naruto really retarded or something...KILL THEM ALL, there is no peace without war, peace is only preparation for war, WAR IS ETERNAL :)

I have concluded after years of studying philosophy and as a psychiatrist :)
quest chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
is this story still live or will be rewritten?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Way too many run-on sentences. Punctuation is a author's best friend.
Kaldi97 chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Awesome.
246vili chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Wow, so... Iwa is weakened and Kumo shall be too by Naruko. Pein is hading to Konoha to kill Sasuke-teme and make a crater in the place where Konoha used to be (like in the manga/anime). Orochimaru has to wait with his Uchiha body until the 15 bastards grow up. Kushina is with Naruto and I bet he can convince her to take down Orochimaru.
Bee Yughito and Mabui is hading to Nadeshiko. I'm curious if Naruto will let Bee stay, but since he looks like a good caracter so far (if you don't count his raping) and he's a fellow Jinjchuriki so he will probably left him stay.

So far it is getting exciting, I hope you will continue.
246vili chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Oh F*CK IT! Do you really had to kill poor Hinata? It's maybe better, that leaving her crying and depressed for not being with the real Naruto in the end, or pairing her with some loser, but it still sucks.
Hope Hinabi (why her name isn't Hanabi?) will do her job in torturing the Hyuugas to the death. I know she will. I could bet in anything, that Arashi would love to help her. He might even consider her the only one worth living from Konoha.

I spoted some mistakes like in the beginning: "He didn't like the idea of Konoha getting any form of help from Konoha." I bet you meant "... from Nadeshiko." The story is good, don't ruin it with such mistakes.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Epic fail jackass.
Kage ni kakusa reta Enjeru chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
i do not want to be rude or a flame but in my opinion (and this is only an opinion) you are a very amateurish writer you advance the plot and background to quickly your style of writing is disappointing you make repeated grammatical mistakes and are clearly unfamiliar with both the cannon and the world of Naruto in general. if you where familiar with the world of Naruto then you would know that Kiri does not have a "Yondaime Hokage" as only Konoha has Hokages and Kiri has Mizukages meaning that in your story Naruto would have killed Yagura Jinchuriki of the Sanbi. i apologize if what i have said was insulting but please take it as constructive criticism. this being said however the idea of this story is interesting
Othinus chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
No boom? And I was so expecting a big bada boom!
Wildheart21 chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
interesting good story so far keep it up