Reviews for Dangerously high (Hiatus)
Twitchyness chapter 4 . 3/24
This is an amazing fan fiction and I really hope you continue it
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
I LOVE ALL OF IT! You had an amazing, fantastic, creative, dirty mine and that's SOOooooOo awesome! XD
Ruby chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
I will be waiting for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
When is the next chapter coming out?! I'm still waiting. . (u)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
*to speechless for words*
write a book and publish this shit so i can buy and cherish!
Aristania chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
I can do that (:
CrowneXV chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Its amusing and interesting in some places, but over all disgusting. It took out the real meaning of Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi.
houseofGold chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
It was very interesting, but Takano's car is only a two seater, so how woulld he be able to put Onodera in the back seat. ?
lilanimefan247 chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Omg poor ritsu
Kallen11 chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Please continue
PizzahutgirlxD chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
WHAT THE HELL ? WHAT KIND OF CHAPTER WAS THAT ? TAKANO SAN IS SO DAMN OOC ! okay well this chapter confused me so much but shouldn't Takano be really worried when he Onodera suddenly disappeared ? well I hope you will have a great explanation for this in the next chapter !
MidnightDreams chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Ok...rape must occur a lot in fanfic...especially with Ritsu... The chapter was not bad, but it was confusing like you said because of the flow of the story. Parts of the story jumped randomly. At the end with Takano calling Ritsu a cheater, I don't think that would happen. He would notice the bruises and pain Ritsu has endured and would comfort the brunette. He would not slap him. Sorry, but I wanted to tell you my opinion on what would happen. Update soon.
Chelsie Alilbitweirdthatsme chapter 4 . 2/28/2012