Reviews for Learning to Survive
Lover of Emotions chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
that is really good. update soon please.
Lolly4Holly chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
I thought the dream sequence at the beginning was Nick at first, but you really surprised me with it being Greg. Nick's texting was very cute. He sounds a little lonely aww. I like how you made Greg just playing it cool with him, rather than blurting out 'I love you' to him and planning their marriage like some writers do too soon.

Great work on this chapter, can't wait to read more!

Lolly4Holly chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Brilliant work on this chapter, I couldn't stop laughing through the chat room talk. You really do have a gift for comedy. Can't wait to read more, but I just had to review first.

The Nick and Greg scene at the beginning was very cute. I think Greg's figured out the attraction there, but not quite sure what to do with it.

It was very good for quick work. I think you're definetly better suited to third person writing though. The flow of the story and dialogue was much better in the first chapter.

Great work, love your writing!

Lolly4Holly chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I finally got around to reading some of your work, and I LOVE it! I love the Nick and Greg convo's, they make me crack up and you got Greg's overtalking personality spot on.

Poor Greggo when he bumped into the biker :D lol. At least Nick was there for the rescue. Very cute bathroom scene, I almost shrieked like an excited fan girl :D

Epic fail for Nick and the door. lol. Poor guy. He can't catch a break. You have a great gift for comedy!

One thing I noticed about halfway through though. From the beginning you had been writing the story in third person, then when it got to giving out presents at Greg's party, you switched to first person with Nick. The line that reads...

'I think I smiled and laughed the hardest I have since the incident with the grave.'

Other than that it was AMAZING.

Brilliant work, I'm ready to read lots more of your work after this. I think I'm hooked :D

DW Dezmond chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!:D
Fourth Marshall of the Mark chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
I love this fix! So cute and interesting. I can't wait for another update! Keep up the good work.
bookwormqueen7 chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
that is good. update soon please.
Matt143 chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Love it I had no idea you were going to add my pin name I love it, though Matt is not like me very much

You are a really good writer I can't wait to read more
peanutsandtoast chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Update soon!
janet1982 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
hey, you usen my username in this, i kinda liked it)

update again please)
Matt143 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
that was so good update soon i cant wait to read more
DW Dezmond chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Thank you for reviewing!
Elta chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
A

-nosbleed, dies in corner-

continueplox
Greggo'sLilWriter chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Im liking where this story is headed. I can't wait for an update. :)
janet1982 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
interesting start, please update)