Reviews for running south
Insane. Certifiably chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I like the listing of hos he made her feel and all the metaphors. You got their characters down well for your first foray into this fandom.
Great job.
scorpiogirl93 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
So cute!
ughmanda chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Wow, they're just so damn cute. Love this!
mcfuz chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This was such a HUGE breath of fresh air in this fandom. So many Percabeth fics are ridiculously fluffy and way off the mark of who they actually are - totally OOC - but this was different. I loved every sentence of it: nothing seemed weaker than the rest, it was all balanced well and read quite nicely. One of the better stories I've read on this site, so bravo. (:
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Well I don't know about anyone else, but *I* ship them so ridiculously. It's bad. It's really bad.

Umm. Well, I spend a lot of time in this fandom/archive thingy-whatever-you-call-it. And it sortakindamaybe bothers me that you write it so well without hardly even trying, because there's a lot of crap writers clogging up PJO. A shame, because I *really* love PJO.

So. This is fabulous. And I feel the excitement of Annabeth and it excites me. Because I love them. And also because it was a perfect portrayal of teenage-ness. Don't know the setting, doesn't even matter because it could be anywhere or anytime and it's positively fabulous no matter where it is. Um. Descriptions? Amazing and *delicious.* You so flawlessly captured what a girl feels for her boyfriend, the way the right boy can change you and make you crazy.
brknheadphones chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I just read your note-thing and realized that I just did what you don't like. And have been doing it for ages.

Because I am far to lazy to write something for every single one-shot I'm going to favorite and have no clue which ones I have already, here is a generic one that fits with them all :)

This one rocks. The characters aren't OOC, there's tons of imagery and its fun to read. Please write more as soon as possible and I wish I'd seen some of Naruto so I could read those :)

Keep up the awesomeness!

(Note: This applies to all stories I've read so far. I have no doubt it will to all that follows. :) )
StardustRose11 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
awww! It was sp cute! Loved it!
Adreus chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Eep, more loveliness! I feel kind of bad not being able to say anything constructive at all but reading your fic seems to just make me speechless (and this time around, giddy). Percy and Annabeth need more perfect, in character love. :)
starry-delusions chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I loved this. :) I usually can;t stand a lot of fanfiction for books like this, because I read them all, and I hate how they don't make the characters the same and stuff, but I thought this fit in really well with the book. And it's really cute. :) 3
everbeloved chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This made my heart flutter. :) I loved it.
shyclueless chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
It was lovely!

And a nice change from the depresing Sasusaku stuff :D

PS: Love from me to you.

PSS: Happy Thanksgiving... eve :P
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
A fun build up to the end indeed. I wasn't sure about the first kiss at 30 though. When I read it again though, it may just be a passionate meeting again at age 30. I don't know much about Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief except for the movie but the fun in this passage was the human side of things over godly powers. Thanks for sharing.
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
It's my first time reading a fanfiction of this fandom, haha, I absolutely adore Percy and Annabeth, they're just so cute together.

I absolutely love how you described Annabeth's nervousness and giddiness, I don't think there was ever a time that I envisioned her as something like that. But how she responded to the situation was like a typical teenager and I love how, despite being a half-blood who is quick in battle, she can still be a mortal like everyone else.

Wait, I thought Annabeth lived with her dad and his family? Er... but then again, your story, your words.

I like the exchanges between Percy and Annabeth, it's actually really cute and sweet and funny, they don't really act like a couple but just a pair of best friends.

Aw, that ending was impeccably adorable. I love how you had that whole paragraph of how Percy made Annabeth feel, it heightened up the moment to the final scene, a beautiful ending.

Minor Suggestion:

"... went back and forth as easy as breathing..." I'm thinking that 'easily' may be better wording, but it may not matter much.

"'Sure you are, Chase.'" I think that 'will' would be better in place of 'are' because of the future tense.
shinjiru15 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
can I just say? i love the way you write it makes the little moments in life seem like magic. also, for the record I completely agree with your notes; they made me laugh :)
fruitwhirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2011