Reviews for Numb
Prairie Song chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Tiff, you know you're killing me. Right?

These short chapters are so hard to read but so compelling that I could not quit reading them. The third one needs to be Castle. I want it to be Castle too.

This is just begging for more chapters or a sequel. You can't leave Josh in my head like this.

Thanks for sharing with us.
angie1379 chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
I just have one question about these amazing vingnettes: why does it say the story is complete? That is totally unfair. With something this emotional and deep, there needs to be more ... and more! Great writing, Tiff!
SarahlovesA chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
So good. So terrible and yet so good. It hurts to read it. I applaud the emotional honesty of your writing and your ability to cut through the crap and tell the real story behind relationships as screwed up as Caskett's is, even though we are mostly still in that post-Always blissed out phase. So we are forgetting the mountain of baggage they are carrying. Those two, much as we love them, have a long way to go before it's double rainbows and unicorns, if AM is planning to make it remotely realistic. Real relationships are no picnic. Great job, as ever.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Good job Tiff... I have the strangest feeling that's exactly what was most likely happening... and why Beckett would sometimes be so irritated with Castle when he hadn't done anything yet. He'd show up at a crime scene in the morning and she'd already seem snippy. Then, post Josh, in S4 she seemed sweeter and more girly with him. Yeah, I can imagine that felt like all sorts of wrong and maybe some self loathing thrown in last year.
Let'sBeRoomfriends chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
LOVE IT! Amazing Update as soon as possibly possible :)
lacy curtains chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I'm interested in when she looks around and realizes that she isn't the only one in the world. Her dad, Lanie, the boys and anyone else. Poor Kate. The center of her own world. It fits, though.
teelduo chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I can feel the emotion! Very good!
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
This had to be what Kate was thinking in some of those Kill Shot scenes.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I hope she realizes she doesn't have to go through this alone. All she has to do is call Rick.
SarahlovesA chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
So real, so painful. It hurts to read it. It's very Kate but it's also so true to life. Wonderful job, as always.
Let'sBeRoomfriends chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
OHMYGOSH! THAT WAS AMAZING! You are such a wonderful writer LOVE IT! Are you going to continue this? Because you should