Reviews for Life Steeped in Darkness
Kitty Gets Loose chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
I'm so happy that you did this sequel upon Akiru's request. I enjoyed Guiltless Pleasure, and I think I like this one even more. I can practically see the world of the demons as you've described it - the vision is so clear. It's harsh, yet beautiful, and the palaces come through as utterly opulent.

I love how you've made it so integral to the world you've formed here that devils know little tenderness even with the ones they care deeply for. It's believable that demons ought to be this way, rather than gentle and lovey-dovey. And yet, you've pulled off the trick of not making it inconsistent at all that Claude cares so much for Sebastian, and Sebastian wants so badly to give Claude the child he wants, and Sebastian's father is so lovingly protective of his son.

The lovemaking is always brutal and devilish enough, the sentiments expressed always fittingly demonic. Which makes the unconditional connection between Claude and Sebastian, and Sebastian and his father, all the more striking and moving.

I felt Sebastian's despair when he lost the first child, and his and Claude's fear at the possibility of losing the second, and I rejoiced with them when the child was finally born... hatched, should I say?

Thanks for hatching this world into being, which is outwardly so harsh and unkind, but turns out at last to have a fiercely loving heart wrapped inside its core. A bit like a prickly-shelled egg, huh?
watergoddesskasey chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
waaaaaa so cute!
ShadowsOfANightmare chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
For some rather strange reason, I kept picturing Sebastian picking up the egg, holding it close to his chest, looking at Claude and saying "Mine." like a little kid would if someone asked to play with one of their toys... The thought made me laugh cuz I pictured it so clearly XD. Anyway, for an Mpreg this was really good. As much as I don't like Claude... I'm not usually into this kinda thing, but for this story, I make an exception..._
lillemmi chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Aw so nice Perfect from start to end! I enjoyed this fic very much, looking forward to reading more fics from you!
Akiru chan chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Ok, I am writing this as I read... just FYI. lol. Easier this way. lol.

Wow, poor Sebastian. Even despite all the time, I feel bad that Sebastian still isn't willing to try once more. But then again that's not something you get over easily, and that much time is probably only a blink to Sebastian. Where as lifetimes for us.

Haha thought you weren't going to write any smuttiness into this one. xD But I won't complain. Just going to enjoy it. lol.

Yush! Claude you tell him! It's about time Claude talked Sebastian through this. Trust might not be something most demons understand, but it's apparent that Sebastian and Claude are not most demons. They have something stronger there.

Oh Claude's so brave... but OMG. xD Sebby's dad heard you fucking his son within an inch of his life. lmao. That is probably something Claude was better off not knowing. But it amuses me so much.

I like how mixed Sebastian is of both demon and angel. It's a nice touch. He's different, but that's also what Claude likes about him so much. And interesting idea about the baby soul. Lets hope that'll all work out.

Haha two lemons in one. xD lmao. And you said not to expect any. You little butt! lol.

lol and you end with that part. I just wanted to hug Sebastian when he was acting like a kitty. lol.

Awesome chapter! And it ended on a high note. I'm excited to see what surprises pop up next chapter. 8D Hopefully good news. lol.

Thank you hun. -hugs-

-Akiru
watergoddesskasey chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
awesome!
GNXmike chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Aww what a wonderful story... I hope you'll have the next chapter up really soon. It's not always you see a uke!Sebastian and I'm really curious as to what will become of Claude's quest here
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Awh, your so cruel to leave it there. *pounting* Wow, I haven't pouted since I was a little kid. *pouting... again* Man, you cut it just as it was getting good... *whining* And now I'm reduced to childiah antics, and whats worse, a tantrum wont get me what I want. *pountin... (yet, again)*

*cough* Sorry for that. I had a fangirl break down. *Clearing throat* I still love it; (obviously), update soon.

*Grumblung under breath of how Authors are cruel.*
nilili chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
I love your writing style, you can portray feelings so well that it leaves me with a feeling that I can truly understand what they are going through. Your Sebastian is very powerful and yet sensitive, I just love it! It's such a great story, I can't wait for more:)
lillemmi chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Hot hot hot! Haha Sebastians is like a little kitty!

This is the best Seb/Claude fic... Ever!
lillemmi chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Amazing Mpreg! Everything about this fic is frickin unbelievable good!

Poor Sebastian and Claude:(
nolongeractiveanymore chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I'd read 'Guiltless Pleasure' and was hoping you'd continue it in some way. This first chapter is so sad and so heartbreaking for Sebastian. But it's so realistically put which can be a wonderful thing. Rather than making Sebastian and Claude's child the exception you followed your own rules and that makes it all the better. Still though, I can't help but feel sorry for Sebastian as it seems he was desperately wanting the child.

I can't wait for the next chapters, please continue this soon.
Akiru chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Well, you surely weren't kidding when you said this would be angsty. lol. Hell, I think you almost made me cry! D8 You're not allowed to do that to poor Sebastian. Never Sebastian. Poor dear. I feel the need to hug him now.

I really like your take on male pregnancy in this. With the energy being, I'm guessing, more or less the womb instead of any really organ. It also further cements the fact that they are very much different than humans.

With how things ended up, I hope Sebastian learns something from this. He worked himself too hard despite his duties. Hopefully the next time around he will learn to lay back and relax how he should. Maybe hand over the majority of his duties to Claude... I mean after all the guy is his 'husband'. lol.

Awesome first part, and hoping things turn out for the better in the end!

- Akiru
Imperial Mint chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
So. I'm not going to read this properly because I still have to finish that fic and IDK what the hell any of these people are like etc. etc. but yaknow, it's pretty damn good all the same xD

Did you know when you google Disgruntled Minion fanfiction I'm on the same page as you! Mwahahaah DESTINYYYY! Or yaknow, because I mention you on my profile and have a collab with you or whatever.

Okay I'll shut up and just say that darn this is sad and D and also that I should be writing now and also that I'm sorry I didn't read it properly but still. IT'S GOOD.

~byeee~

xx
zumika chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Aaah~ good to know, I'm not the only enthusiast of mpreg with these two xD

I really liked how you came up with this whole demon-world-baby-rules. It was really interesting to read about.

Still

Poor Sebastian, the miscarriage must have been painful! Please tell me, they'll be trying to get another child, please! ;~;

Sorry, I tried to suppress that inner fangirl, but she got out xD
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »