Reviews for Dead Space: USG Colorado
Cutter chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
I enjoyed it
Cutter chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
I loved the crazy hallucination perspective from one of the previous chapters. Very creative
Cutter chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
I assume tht the three bodies will come back. So much for "just three bodies; no big deal" I am not sure if you would prefer a review after every chapter to see how a viewers opinion and assumptions may change, but I will do my best to restrain myself until I am done with all chapters. I hope it is good!
Cutter chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Great job on the detail! I enjoy how you have made this story into a put together and how realistic it is (meaning realistic as in " defiantly a great continue on to the game series Dead Space 2" the only thing I do not quite understand from this chapter so far is that the people were able to obtain their tools in the time it took the captain to turn his back. As well as... Well you know... The name Kyle "Hendrson" had also got me thinking of the DeadSpace novel "Martyr" ( google it ) but then the thing happened that I preferr not to put in the review as it may be a spoiler for other readers. Nice job
Cutter chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Okay, I've only read the first chapter, but I do plan on reading the rest later when I have the time. So far I like it. I like the author creativity in the whole capture of Isaac and Ellie. I also like the knew perspective from a blunt unitiligist view ( and quite frankly I can't wait for his precious marker to come back and bit him in the ass) I have only read this authors Survival Guide ( read the hopefully to be series and the reviews) as well as this first chapter. I hope he keeps up the good work without going to overkill in this story. So far, I am enjoying the readings that this author is producing.
X-WolfHunter chapter 14 . 3/28/2012
Wow. Way to end a freaking series. That was pretty damn good, if you ask me.

COLLAB TIME!

(P.S. Cookies go to whoever can guess who was in the ships that appeared and nuked the Colorado)
Brother Rafen chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
Oh ok. Ur idea of epic is a bit different than mine XD
Brother Rafen chapter 13 . 3/24/2012
Words can not describe the epic
Brother Rafen chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
I LOVE IT! It's epic so far. And random guess but auto correct spells rafen raven? Yeah that happens a lot to me on a game called global war
PaintedFilth chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
hm... interesting. well written.
PaintedFilth chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
oh contraire. you've done better than anyone else has in a continuation of the dead space storyline. it definitely uses the eartgov coverups and unitology fanaticism very well in just a few paragraphs. you sir, deserve an award.
X-WolfHunter chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
OOooOoOoohh . . . Three more to go before I can crack my knuckles and get workin' on our shizzle!

This one's pretty good, BTW. I like it. Gettin' climactic.

And I see what you did there, with the sandstorms . . . nice job. Wouldn't have thought of it myself.
Brother Rafen chapter 9 . 3/17/2012
Oh and if you could check out my new story tht would be great! It's a deadspace highschool of the dead crossover. I'm working On chapter 2 now
Brother Rafen chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
Oh sry, forgot to actually review the story. Lol. Really my Only criticism would be that since one necromorph is already loose, based on playing all three games and watching the movie, the colony should already be over run with morphs or at least have started to be over run by them. I don't know if that scream at the end of chapter 11 was a necromorph attack or not so I guess I'll just have to wait!
Brother Rafen chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
YAY! Me favoriting the story reminded u to update it! I think. Eh.