Reviews for Home
Arrion chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I found it very heartfelt!
Carling chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Oh you are so great at describing scenes that I feel like I'm really there standing to the side watching and listening to the conversations.
vulpixfairy chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I love the theme of steadfast support and love emanating in your story. I do like the idea of Draco supporting Harry through his dark past. Thank you for a great story.
Mai Jim Oliver chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is a first story that I read from you (read it just now) but I can assure you that it'll not be the last one!
I always love scenarios like this and I hope people would write more about ''when Harry meets the Dursleys again''. I enjoyed your story a lot, even though, yes, it was a little short one, you managed to capture the true essence of their relationship. I also love the way you portrayed Harry and Draco and gashshhshs it's just so perfect!
And hahaha, 'the firm squeeze-''we're in public!''-smirking Draco saying: ''Those glasses really do the job, don't they.'' Deeeeelicious. Truly brilliant. And sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker, soooo...

But anyways, I'd like to thank you like thiiiiii_iiiiis much and send you some kisses. Keep up with the good work and please continue entertaining us with your wonderful writing skills.

-Mai
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Wow... just wow
The arithmancer chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Always leave your readers wanting more?!
ladymaxwell02 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Aww super cute! A PWP would be an awesome addition :)
Pyrane chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Yeah, it was rather interesting ;D You have a gift for making a story sound true :D
A pleasure, really. Even if a bit short ;D

***Pyrane***
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
The last sentence is amazing. Well, the whole story is amazing, but the last sentence is my favorite...way to end it!
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
omgosh this was really good. i enjoyed Draco's mannerisms when he first introduced himself to the Dursleys and i liked how dudley was actually seminice in the end. i really liked how Draco claimed he was just going to beat around the bush and eventually get to talking about the dursleys.
Pure-blood Reject chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Very touching. I enjoyed reading the short but loving story.
ithasgottentootedious chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
AWESOME-SAUCE!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Such a sweet one-shot ... imagine four years of not seeing the Dursley's and thats what you have to go through on a public road? :O
Hi chapter 1 . 2/8/2012