Reviews for Into the Woods
AllisTheTangyOrange chapter 9 . 8/2
At first I was a bit frustrated that they didn't end up... dating, at the very least, but the way this was ended and how it was worded gives it a finishing touch that I haven't felt before in other stories. It has a finalty and yet still allows the characters to, I dunno, be able to still choose their future. I like they way you write. Thank you for writing!
RavenFollower13 chapter 9 . 3/16
I adored this story! I loved the believability, how you could write 8 chapters about dancing without it ever growing tiresome or tedious. Zelda's infatuation was nerve-wrecking by the end of it, and the idea that a god will hound her forever makes for the beginnings of a great legend! I'd love to read a sequel, this story was just exquisite!
Whimsical Acumen chapter 3 . 1/23
But actually though. I don't understand why she wouldn't think of the wolf. Like, her Sheikahs can shapeshift, so it's not as if humanoids turning into animal is a particularly rare concept for her; there was such a strong reaction to the wolf in the forest; all the canine jokes; and the wolf mask.

Zelda, you dumb.
Whimsical Acumen chapter 2 . 1/23
Great chapter - though I think you mean that the odds are astronomically low, not high. If the odds were high, then it would be very likely it was just a coincidence (and therefore not worth looking at), versus if the odds are low, then it's extremely unlikely and warrants attention.

Otherwise, I really dug that tension between Link and Zelda. Mmf you wrote it well
Whimsical Acumen chapter 1 . 1/23
What a fun introduction to an interesting story. I've been on the prowl for a good ZeldaxLink story and I'm hoping this is it. Over all this was a great start, though I admit I wish a Beta-reader or someone would go through this again and give it a read-through as there are some typos and other mistakes that could easily be fixed and improve the quality of this chapter so much more.

Whatever the case, I look forward to reading more :)
Luciferkaine chapter 9 . 1/15
This was a beautifully set fic. I lived how much colour you put into building your own setting and expanding on the existing universe. Great read and I look forward to reading more of your work
batwingsnana951 chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
This was honestly such a good story that I have no criticisms for it and I am terrible at criticizing others.
The whole entire story was just amazing and had such a good atmosphere. I love the ending and the fact that Link and Zelda didn't get together. I always dislike endings where the manipulator got everything they wanted in the end. The fact that the end gave a feeling of an end but not quite is just a great feeling and gives a feeling that this could end without a sequel, even though a sequel would be greatly appreciated.
I think that overall this story is amazing and the way you created another universe out of another universe makes it seem like a separate story in itself. I love the relationships you made between all the characters and the way the sister love remains a constant. I also love how Zelda didn't forgive the people who betrayed her (another pet peeve of mine). I love the references to the games but the story itself had its own potential.
I can't wait for the sequel and I admire the work that you put into it, along with the emotion that you're going to pour into it.
You're an amazing author and did an amazing job with this story. I know the sequel will be great and will wait for it.
Axcel chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Awesome. 'Nuff said.
Missy Mist chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
Fucking hell. I spent a whole 24 hours on this story, I shit you not. It was THAT good, yo. I would like sacrifice chocolate and stuffed animals and worship you every day for a sequel. I know it's been a few years, but I still had to send out my deep appreciation for this story. From reading the summary, I instantly fell in love with the idea for this story. Bravo, and while I'm at it, why not a standing ovation? Absolutely wonderful.
SayMrrp chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
Thank you for this awesome story. Very well written, and I loved it! Thanks!

:D

Love the idea for the Sheikah, and all that detail in the universe!
GameDestroyer157 chapter 9 . 7/19/2015
I really can't wait for the sequel "into the fire" and I am shocked and also impressed with the decision you made to rewrite "into the fire" to be more realistic to what has been going on in your life. Also I haven't seen you on your personal blog in two years. I know what has happened to your family is rough and you are mostly likely still shaken up by every thing that has happened, but please update on how you are holding up, because I am very concerned on your well being. I've become to think that you are dead, but I think I'm overreacting. Hope to hear something from you soon.
wisdom-of-me chapter 9 . 6/19/2015
Haha, okay. So I checked out your other stories and found this AMAZING GEM. I don't know how you did it, but even I was swept off my feet by this cheeky and protective Link! (Just the way I like him...) Ah! I do wish that it had ended a little happier, but it's okay. Now I get imagine the Beast King venturing forth in a few years in order to court his bride. Okay, yeah. I'm gonna take a nap now and dream about that! Thanks again for the amazing story!
Phoenix's Inferno chapter 9 . 3/1/2015
Sequel please! Loved this so much
starday chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
please write a sequel. thx
Tempest chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Please write a sequel! I know I must be annoying asking like this but I'm telling you this is an amazing story that seriously should get published! I love it so much and it makes me so sad that there is no sequel. So please, if you ever can for all your fans out there(including me ;) please write a sequel. I'm really sorry if this comment is really annoying. But I meant every word I said! THANK YOU SO MUCH!