Reviews for Into the Woods
Wild Narfaraku180 chapter 9 . 7/4
This was beautiful. I loved the plot and world! Honestly, even though I was a bit sad about Link in the end, I don't think I would've written it any differently from the way it is.
Nayru-dom chapter 9 . 7/1
Why did it take me so long to find this?
You are a genious! I loved everything about this story.
Zelda is so natural and Link has such an unique role. I loved the way you wrote Sheik as well. His relationship with Zelda is so sweet. I'll miss them :(
And at first I cursed at this ending...like, wtf...it was just lust? But I'm working hard on convincing myself that this makes the story even better (but for now I'm still crying).
Everything is so original (aah, I'm blabbing)

You would make a girl so happy it there was a sequel to this masterpiece, but it's 2017 and I know my odds :(

CONGRATULATIONS and thank you very much for this!
whatifweareallfictional chapter 9 . 4/4
I really like this story. And the whole backstory with the Queen, and the King of Beasts was really well thought out.
CX chapter 9 . 3/26
Real talk: I remember reading this 6 years ago as a 14 year old and not loving it as much as I did your other work (Link is manipulative and doesn't actually love Zelda? Whyyyyy), but I recently revisited this as consolation for not having access to Breath of the Wild and oh my god. The world is so gorgeous and richly developed (albeit almost so much that the writing can be a bit dense in description at times), and I don't think I appreciated that fully way back when. I actually really like the non-romance between Link and Zelda now. Perhaps it's that, throughout Link's canonical silence and plot-driven heroics, I used to take for fact that every Link has in common, at his core, a good heart. Into the Wild turns that assumption on its head, presenting an anti-hero that is totally unexpected and giving him the somewhat unique ability to stand out on his own. This Link doesn't need nor rely on the reader's predetermined love for him in order to be an interesting character. And this Zelda is only sane to want and deserve better.
Also, the purification of Impa scene? Brilliantly done.
Also also, this Zelda is such a cool cat and I heart her.
This is definitely your strongest chaptered work and among the most excellently developed fics I've read, ever. I'm very much looking forward to the sequel.
TypicalTrash chapter 9 . 3/16
Magnificently written and almost sad. I wished for a happy ending but it only left me solemn but otherwise joyful. Her actions are completely human, although my fangirl heart doesn't agree, it's what a sane person would do. Run away from what ruins you.
Zatara1324 chapter 9 . 3/5
The grump face will be here until you get excited about Breath of the Wild and come back to us :(
Zatara1324 chapter 9 . 3/5
Oh my gosh that was glorious! You're wonderful, thank you so much for writing this! I just spent a whole day reading this without regrets, and hopefully there's a sequel because this Link is adorable and unique! You're such a good writer; I admire how well you pieced the plot together, gave the characters depth, and added tension. I've been flipping through fanfictions and books with disinterest for months now, and this is the first work that's grabbed a hold of me (even when challenged with tried and true reads). Thank you so much again, and if I find that this doesn't have a sequel there will be a grump face pouting until there is Thanks so much again!
Zatara1324 chapter 7 . 3/5
Oh that's unexpected and horifying
Zatara1324 chapter 3 . 3/5
Romio just slides in like a ghostDo I need to hurt him?" For some reason, these little unexpected humor moments are really making me laugh. Thanks for that!
Zatara1324 chapter 2 . 3/5
Girdle your loins must be the best phrase I've ever heard :p
DarthRevsa chapter 9 . 2/28
Hi! I have to say it, this story is amazing!
I loved this new world, more so the fact that Zelda is not the only princess and all that jazz.
This atmosphere of magic, bonds and magical creatures is really awesome! The description of hedge witches, magicians and sorceress remind me about RPG classes, it really made me happy! The role of Sheik was really nice too, to be able to protect Zelda and stay with her all times, really nice!
Even though I'm a zelink shipper I think it would be too easy if Zelda had accepted Link after the battle, but "You'll want to be caught" certainly has left a promise in the air!
I hope it will come forth ;)
Congrats for you incredible work!
Ferdiad chapter 9 . 2/1
Honestly the main thing about this story I liked was how very real it felt. Zelda was a powerful but scared princess which I feel was portrayed well.
Ferdiad chapter 8 . 2/1
Damn this is plotted intricately. Lovely work
Ferdiad chapter 4 . 2/1
Honestly curious what's the story with Link.
Eye Red Riding Hood