Reviews for Into the Woods
Lady.Zayriah chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Oh, very interesting chapter!

I think you meant to say "she" instead of "the" when Link was holding Zelda while explaining why the fight just took place.

Awesome job!
Lady.Zayriah chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Link and Zelda are so cute!

First couple of lines, there is n "is" that should be an "it". "Then what is it that he's hiding."
Lady.Zayriah chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Absolutely love this and your writing :)
Lady.Zayriah chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Great start!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
I really appreciate the time and effort you put into researching and making your stories the best they can be. Into the Woods is an excellent example of your hard work (and it isn't even finished yet)! I also really enjoy reading your blog and seeing the different things that have inspired you to write and create such an imaginative world. It's great to see that research, though not always fun, can inspire such creativity. Your voice is excellent and, by all means, I'm sure the story would be fine without the research - it just adds so much depth and detail to the world of the story. Thanks for the excellent read! I can't wait to see what you're going to leave with us next! :)
Generala chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
Hell!

This is turning to be more and more complicated.. Im still thinking on who is Link? Im not sure if the answer I have in my head is correct.. but thats ok... I just really want to find out what the hell is happening?

Keep writing youre awesome
Sealy7 chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Oh my, Lyx, I am loving this story more and more and more by the chapter.
zestycrouton chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Oh, Lyx... Lyx, Lyx, Lyx...

I can't believe I didn't review your last chapter. Which is doubly horrible, because I was going to comment on you including an explanation of magic in chapter three seeing as its inclusion was likely partially influenced by my question, but noooo... I had to be a slacker. I mean yeah, I already thanked you for answering my question, but still.

In my slight defense, I haven't been reviewing any of the stories that I follow because I promised myself I wouldn't until I posted the epilogue to my story. I'm breaking that promise right now because I didn't want to go two chapters without reviewing your amazing story because then I'd feel bad.

The funny thing being you probably didn't even notice, hahaha.

Anyway, on to stuff that actually matters: Huzzah! The story is picking up! The Chancellor draining her magic? Caaaalled iiiit! But that's not half as interesting as Zelly's deal with Link. I was totally viewing him as an almost Rumpelstiltskin-esque character before, what with the name guessing and all, but now what with his magic root thingy I'm seeing him in a whole new light. I have to wonder, though; the great evil you spoke of that was sealed away in ancient times... Is that perhaps Demise? Which would be fresh to death, of course, but then I have to wonder if Ganondorf will make an appearance... I kinda hope you include both, plus Demon Lord Ghirahim, because the more crazy awesome bad guys the better.

Anyway, yet another great chapter. Here's hoping Crazygurl puts off updating her story until I get my act together and finish that stupid epilogue else I'll have skipped reviewing her latest chapter as well... Oh, the perils of being a lazy good for nothing. hahaha.

Keep it Zesty, Lyx

ZC
Anon3 chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Hi!

I'm just dropping in to say that your stories are one of the best

I've read here in the Legend of Zelda archives. This one in particular is pretty freaking awesome. It has wit, humor, and mystery that keeps me wishing for another update. Nice job!

Anyway, seems things are really starting to heat up for Zelda. Chancellor Cole turned out to be a 'bad guy' (though I had my suspicions), Link is the King of Beasts (I think...), and for some reason, I think Romeo is gonna play a big part latter, due to his "bargain". It's suspenseful and the dialogue is once again smart and funny. The bit between Zelda and her sister Aveil is one of my favorites. Then we have Link and his mysteriousness. Now that they're "bound to each other", how will the plot play out now? How will Zelda's family react?

Thanks for writing!
ericcartmen 14 chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
that was amazing
TheLegendOfLink chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
If I had to choose one word to describe this story, it would be mesmerizing.

The plot is very perfectly thought it. It keeps me guessing, but it doesn't confuse me. It makes me want more. It's definitely unique, and I like the way it flows.

The way you portray Zelda is fantastic, she's refined, but humorous. She's witty and elegant and you could not have made her any better.

I love the way Link is. His mysterious side is attracting, and the way he played in this chapter really was awesome, I liked how even though Zelda is in trouble, he still keeps her guessing.

Basically, the way you pose your characters is amazing. Keep it up! I look forward to every update, I've been following since the first chapter. This story is definitely one of my favorites ever so far!
Ja Reedus chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
And the plot thickens!

Great job, I love how Zelda interacts with her sisters, and the chemistry she shares with Link is fantastic. Can't wait til the next chapter!
peachymomotaro chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
I don't know that I've mentioned this yet, but I love both the dialogue and the way the magical core is displayed in this story. It creates a very clear image for me.

Anyhow, a great read as always.
CrazygurlMadness chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Oh, pooh, now I have to update as well. :p

I know at this point I've already beta'd for you and all, but for the benefit of anyone who reads reviews before reading:

The dialogue in this chapter is among your best: witty, swift-paced, intelligent, and damn funny. The mood you're setting also really works. Your portrayal of magic is clear and it feels real as a result.

The way the characters interact is also precious as hell: the sisters among themselves are each distinct and the reader ends up liking them all for different reasons. If anything, it's the proof that you can juggle a lot of people and give them all depth. Pure skill, right there.

... I just noticed your plug. Now I'm really gonna have to update.
phunky chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
I'm inlove with your story. The flow, the plot, the charcters. Everything ) I'm intrigued by "Link" and his behaviour.

Great work as always :) and I'm already following Fighting Gravity, thanks for the recomendation.
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »