Reviews for Into the Woods
Lady.Zayriah chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
Wow! That was awesome! Now, I new that Romio was up to no good, but I was kind of hoping that Julietta wouldn't turn against her sister. And the whole 'Dark Link' thing, definitely did't see it being Link's alter ego. And learning of Link's backstory a little bit - awesome! Seriously, I love reading this story and can't wait for more!
A.Pevensie chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Another excellent chapter! I love the pacing of this story - Zelda's gradually shifting perceptions of Link, the escalating danger, and unfolding mystery. Wonderful writing and wonderful characterization. And I can't wait for the next chapter - by the look of things, it should be exciting!
the violet eyes chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Soooo... will you update soon? I'm just so excited! I haven't been able to stop thinking about this story! It's been bad for school. And as it's done and as you've said the updates would be spaced apart no further than one update per week and as the space between chapter 5 and chapter 6 was actually one week and one day I was thinking, might we get chapter 7 on saturday instead of sunday to even it all out? :D Please?
Kokoa chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
yaaaay for fluff! :D The romance here was very nicely written, it totally made me squee with joy! The Bongo Bongo too...*shudder* Maybe I shouldn't have read it so late. Definitely creeped me out. o_o Your description was amazing though, absolutely perfect!

Not sure if this is an error, but just though I would point it out:

"She then ran her hands over his neck and head and ears, which she seemed to enjoy."

Not positive, but shouldn't it be "which he seemed to to enjoy"? :o I dunno, just thought that sounded a tad awkward with "she" in there. x3

Can't wait for your next chapter~
Magic Words chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
AIEEEE~ Thank goddesses for fanfiction mobile, or I would have gone insane waiting to get home and finish. I can normally articulate better responses for works but I have so many feelings for this story I can't even handle it.

I also wanted to let you know that you've been such an inspiration to me as a writer, and reading your work has given me many, many ideas (of my own! I promise I'd never steal from you!) for my own project. Please continue to be awesome so I can keep learning from you! Reading your research also gives me ideas on organization and I appreciate that you've published it.
Aiur chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
After all the build up, Zelda suddenly just kissing Link was very disappointing. It seemed like you honestly rushed there, just in this chapter. It definitely should happen in this chapter, but you've been much better about keeping character interactions believable and your main character's motivation explained. We should have at least seen more of her reasoning, even if it is bogged down by her low magic.

Are you planning on only doing OoT bosses? There is an enormous pool of enemies to choose from, many of which would be interesting to see Zelda fight with magic. While plot didn't allow her to actually fight Bongo Bongo, the Gohma fight really was what got me hooked on this story.
Metal Chocobo chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
If I had the time this morning I would reread everything you've written here again. It is so wonderful and I just loved this chapter. Some of the stuff about Link in this chapter surprised me. Not the wolf thing, but the age-I thought he was a descendent not the original.

Bongo Bongo was amazing! Your description was just… wow! I also still love the interactions between sisters and the act Zelda is telling them at least a little bit about what's going on. Everything you write in this is beautifully crafted. My smile just gets bigger and bigger with every word I read. I love this story.

-MC
Generala chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Very hot chapter, oh yea.

So... I still think that the one helping the bad guy is... well I wont say its name.

But It could be anyone but my suspicious falls on this person.

Im starting to think that everything is happening is because Links story wast finish properly in the past so still continues until now and Zelda is,maybe, the last chance to end it.
Sakurelle chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Yayyyyyy romance my favorite part 3 Looking forward to your next update.
HeroofTwilight'sgf chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Awww cuteness!

-HeroofTwilightsgf
Exclusive Amanuensis chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Ah, you always make my day when you post. :) I loved it, of course. You have such a creative mind. I only saw a few mistakes, just minor typos. If you ever need someone to glance through for editing and such, let me know.

Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into your stories! I love them! SO glad you're back and writing again.

EA
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
I think I know who the accomplice is... :D. Anywho, this was a fantastic chapter, and had a lot of information that not only pushed the story forward, but also helped it reach a cresendo. Very interesting to have a Bongo Bongo in the story as well, however, it fit quite nicely into the story. Great detail, great editing and a great chapter.

~Cimar of Turalis
phunky chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
I fell inlove with this chapter (so far is my favourite). The last one left a bittersweet feeling, because of how it ended between Link and Zelda.

The kissing scene was beautiful. I could imagine every detail :)
Caramelized chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Reading this chapter made me really happy c:. A definite good start to my finals week.. xD

This also replenished my ZeLink love as well :D. Every chapter of yours just makes me want to know the rest of the history in this story.

Can't wait for the next update!

-xLychee
HeroofTwilight'sgf chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
I think i know who Link is! :D and i love u sooo much for putting Loki in there ;) :D

-HeroofTwilightsgf