Reviews for Into the Woods
ericcartmen 14 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
i really love the story please update soon
phunky chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
I just love whenever "Link" appears. It makes my heart skip a beat from pure joy. The way you make him and Zelda interact it's beautiful :)
Dieuwtjin chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
First off: nice, another update :)

Hmmm, seems like stress is catching up to the princess... I wonder if Link is going to step in to offer assistance soon?

One point of critique: if the vision Zelda has at the beginning is a sneak peak into the story somewhat further down the line, I believe there needs to be some credible reason for her being able to see that. Is Zelda a seer next to a sorceress? Too often I see characters having prophetic dreams or nightmares without any explanation for it, which tends to break immersion by cliche and the non-sensical factor. I don't think this story, with the carefully written setup, needs minor added suspense at the cost of realism degradation. Personally I probably would have left it out of this chapter.

Oh and I hope things aren't going too bad in real life atm...

-kind regards,

Dieuwtjin
Carnella chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
I keep on checking everyday to see if you have updated. D: *pathetic*

I love your characters and...nhaaaa...3 Everything is so perfect!
Rockenrolla chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Welp, I'm addicted. I might as well just say it. This story has captured me. Your characters seem so real, so lifelike that it kind of spoils my reading palette. These two chapters were better than most books I've ever read! I'm not quite sure how you've done it, but I am completely 100% interested in every last word you wrote.

As I mentioned before, your characters each have a distinct personality and I can tell that you've put a lot of time and effort into creating them. Sometimes I find that some authors put so much emphasis on the plot of their stories that they neglect the character development, this isn't the case for you.

That is not to say that your plot is rubbish. It's actually the farthest thing from that! I'm so wrapped up in the mystery that I find myself, even now, wondering what is happening in the forest. You have me hanging on every little clue that you provide. Also, the thought that you've put behind the inter-workings of magic in your story astounds me as well. You make it seem as real as magic can get. (If that makes any sense at all lol)

Anyway, sorry for such a long winded review. I want to thank you for all the hard work that you're doing. I definitely appreciate it and am looking forward to seeing where you're going to go with this.

Thanks again,

Rockenrolla
Dieuwtjin chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Hey there!

I guess I can be pretty short about this review as the story is just too awesome to find anything to really critique on. Um... so keep up the good work and I hope to read another chapter soon? :)

Oh, and on your author's introduction, I'm playing skyward sword now as well and I was surprised at how close the starting part of the game actually came to a romance, so maybe we will actually see one before the end? I've been kind of rooting for that since ALTTP and ocarina of time, which is i guess as long as I've played video games, haha.

-kind regards,

Dieuwtjin
A.Pevensie chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Oh, I love this story! The imagery is vivid, and so are the characterizations. And the world-building! That might be my favorite part so far: the seven sisters, the sheikah, the magic, all of it. It's a fascinating story, and using each of the seven days as a chapter works beautifully. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Hidari chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Ooohhh... it's very intriguing. Looking forward to more.
Kokoa chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Ohh, my, this story is turning out absolutely AMAZING. I can't wait until the next update.

I have to say, I really love how you pulled off the Sheikah. The back story you gave them fits so well, and I love that you made Louise a Sheikah. I don't know why, but it made me grin like a lunatic. :D Zelda and her magic, too, I find very interesting. It just makes me want to keep reading more and more...

Incredible, amazing, fantastic job. 3
OnlyIfItsMeantToBe chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
This story is incredible so far! And i'm on holiday and I can't play Skyward Sword for two weeks so you should update soon :) That way I'll have so Zelda awesomeness to tide me over~
Ja Reedus chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Holy crap, this is amazing! Your Link is so attractive, he's so magnetic and Zelda's reaction to him is amusing. I love the way you include the history and culture, and the story of Romio and Juliette made me happy. And I love how sooooo many Zelda characters are included.

Keep up the great work, and I await the next chapter with bated breath! :D
Celestia's Paladin chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I was surprised to see this, after all it seemed that your last story was done in '07. At the moment I can really judge this tale, but what I can say is that you have built one hell of a world to play in. I hope it gets better as it goes on.

Yes I have Skyward Sword, not a lot since I don't have the time or the space to play.

GraysonPaladin
Mizunou chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
I can't get over how well written this is!

I absolutely love the way you put Link into the story and I'm assuming that he is the wolf as well, Zelda is probably going to flip once she knows XD
Exclusive Amanuensis chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Firstly, it's killing me that I don't have Skyword Sword yet. And probably won't have it for a while.

But your story is fantastic and I eagerly await more! Thank you for sharing your gift with us!
Generala chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
owww... So So.. I love Links mysterious personality, Zelda seems to be very smart and patient but and curious.. I like that...

I would like know more about Zeldas family.. they intrigate me for some reason..
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »