Reviews for Into the Woods
Kokoa chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Ohh, my, this story is turning out absolutely AMAZING. I can't wait until the next update.

I have to say, I really love how you pulled off the Sheikah. The back story you gave them fits so well, and I love that you made Louise a Sheikah. I don't know why, but it made me grin like a lunatic. :D Zelda and her magic, too, I find very interesting. It just makes me want to keep reading more and more...

Incredible, amazing, fantastic job. 3
OnlyIfItsMeantToBe chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
This story is incredible so far! And i'm on holiday and I can't play Skyward Sword for two weeks so you should update soon :) That way I'll have so Zelda awesomeness to tide me over~
Ja Reedus chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Holy crap, this is amazing! Your Link is so attractive, he's so magnetic and Zelda's reaction to him is amusing. I love the way you include the history and culture, and the story of Romio and Juliette made me happy. And I love how sooooo many Zelda characters are included.

Keep up the great work, and I await the next chapter with bated breath! :D
Celestia's Paladin chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I was surprised to see this, after all it seemed that your last story was done in '07. At the moment I can really judge this tale, but what I can say is that you have built one hell of a world to play in. I hope it gets better as it goes on.

Yes I have Skyward Sword, not a lot since I don't have the time or the space to play.

GraysonPaladin
Mizunou chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
I can't get over how well written this is!

I absolutely love the way you put Link into the story and I'm assuming that he is the wolf as well, Zelda is probably going to flip once she knows XD
Exclusive Amanuensis chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Firstly, it's killing me that I don't have Skyword Sword yet. And probably won't have it for a while.

But your story is fantastic and I eagerly await more! Thank you for sharing your gift with us!
Generala chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
owww... So So.. I love Links mysterious personality, Zelda seems to be very smart and patient but and curious.. I like that...

I would like know more about Zeldas family.. they intrigate me for some reason..
Exclusive Amanuensis chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh, I'm loving the theme to this story already! I can't wait to read the next chapter posted. However, I suppose I should be responsible and get some sleep and read it in the morning.

Brava! I am so excited you are writing again!
WhiteXIII chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Nice! I like the amount of intensity this chapter added to your story. The way you write is very Latinate (musical when put simply) and I enjoy all the Archaisms you inserted. The adventure was a nice touch and the dialogue between Zelda and Link was amusing. I'm still loving that detail. I can never get enough of that stuff. :)

Your story's going well and I'm loving it! I hope to read more soon!
peachymomotaro chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
This is entirely irrelevant, but reading a story like this while suffering through a bout of strep throat is a completely effective distraction and my mood has improved quite a bit.

So far I've really enjoyed reading about the mechanics of the magic everyone is using. The detail and the different varieties, the spells and the Words of Power. It's all very interesting and I'm looking forward to more!
Mikure chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
The worst part of the chapter? Reaching the bottom of the scroll bar... :( I'm in love with this story, and I like how the companionship between Link and Zelda is growing. I can't help but find it odd that Zelda can't see the similarities between Link and the wolf, especially given the fact that Link even wears a wolf mask.
WhiteXIII chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Interesting. The amount of detail you put into this really makes the setting come to life. Link's introduction was good at the dance. I smiled when he came up the second time. :) Though, I am curious to know why she was so tired and what is wrong with a kiss...
Cimar of Turalis chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
A lot has been explained in this chapter and you have done a great job of keeping the story moving along while covering the material. I can tell you have put a lot of thought and purpose behind this story. It seems like you have done your research, both into Zelda stories and into more general storytelling to write what you want to write. It will be interesting to see where this goes, because as of right now, I'm still left guessing. Good chapter.

~Cimar of Turalis
zestycrouton chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Well. Right as I submit my review for your first chapter, I accidentally refresh the page and see that you updated. I guess that's what I get for putting off my reviews til the morning when I read stories late at night... Ah well. No harm, no foul.

So another great chapter. I really like Link and Zelda's interactions, and surprisingly enough (for me, at least)I really like the fairytale-esque back story for Romio and Julietta (I also really like the inclusion of random characters from Minish Cap). The blatant fairytaleness of it all just fits in really well with the world you've created, and not just because the Legend of Zelda is a world of fairies and magic to begin with.

I would, however, like to see an explanation of how magic works in your world. I know you're only two chapters in and you're hardly going to explain everything right from the get-go, but a little clarification would be nice. Like, Zelda's best with water magic; how many different kinds are there? And how do they relate to Quest? ...and what exactly is Quest, and how does it differentiate from all the other kinds of magic? oh, the questions that plague my mind...

Anywho, great chapter, loved reading it (as caught of guard by its appearance as I was), and I can't wait til your next update.

Keep it Zesty, Lyx.

ZC
RCabajes chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
I'm so excited to see that you're writing again! So far, I love where this is going - and I absolutely LOVE how you've characterized Link! Looking forward to the next chapter )
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »