Reviews for Into the Woods
peachymomotaro chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
I don't have much to say on this one, but I did enjoy it a lot! As well as the segment explaining the magic hierarchy, which was very interesting to me.
Random Reviewer chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Well, as a 'lurker' (it means I just go around reading fanfics, and nobody knows I'm here *creepy*), I rarely ever leave reviews. But man, after I read your story, I felt you totally deserved one! This is, like, brilliant! I just /had/ to leave a review to beg and make sure you're planning on continuing this story... I admit I'm a bit anxious to see just what ends up happening. So, without any of my dignity...

*gets down on hands and knees*

Pleeeaaassseee continue this fanfic! :]
Wavebreeze chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
I just tuned into this story and I am loving every moment of it so far. Your original plot is so refreshing and you do a fantastic job in combining all aspects of the Zelda series (like the seven different princesses). Even though we all know that Link should be a good guy (at least hopefully), you still incorporate mystery so that I wonder if he might have bad intentions, or perhaps he is a good guy who was locked in a rough bargin like Romino (sorry if I misspelled that but I'm too lazy to correct myself by looking it up). I bet he is still a good guy though. The kiss thing makes me wary however.

The writing is wonderful and I really enjoy the tone. Keep up the good work and I hope to hear more soon! :D

~~Wave~~
ZoraAngel chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Loving this story to pieces so far, and loving the fact that you're back! I like your take on the Sheikah/Royal bond - so original and very well integrated into the world you have created. I am sensing shades of 'Twelve Dancing Princessess' as well as your own unique take on the Zelda universe. Looking forward to reading more of your works:)

~Z
Exclusive Amanuensis chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Sorry life has been stressful! As wonderful as your stories are, continue to put the more important aspects of life first! Your readers will of course understand.

Thank you for the wonderful entertainment, you are doing a wonderful job of building up the suspense. Aside from some simple typos, this chapter was once again wonderful! I look forward to more.

Blessings to you for a merry Christmas, and prayers for you and your family and company! - EA
CrazygurlMadness chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
I noticed some of the revisions you made. Nice work. It's very subtle but I think you're working hints for the later chapters in to make the transition to drama smoother: excellent.

By the way, I thought I should tell you that after reading this the first time around, I walked around for about a week thinking about how clear and well-defined your take on the magic of Hyrule is. I could see myself picking the concepts up without trouble and writing with them like they're canon. Very well described and documented.

I'll send you FG as soon as I finish the longest chapter EVAR (seriously, it is taking a lifetime to get through).

Love,

CM
Generala chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
ow... I think I know Links last name .. but I could be wrong.. mma..

Now.. Im just lost and exited about whats is inside of that forest. I liked read about Zeldas family background, it was very bittersweet.

Il hope your family member is healthier now.
Mikure chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
As I've said before, this story has a gripping plot and I can't wait to read more. I just have one thought that's so tiny and nitpicky is just the number of times you use the word "simply" in each chapter (use controlf to see for ease of reference). It seems that there could be other adverbs to use that could still get the point across. This is just an opinion, though.
Sansan chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Yay update. Nice work setting up the chapters and the festival as a frame - knowing that Zelda's going to meet Link for some waltzing and Q&A every night keeps me going through the denser parts of the story. And there's a lot of stuff going on with seven sisters, their Sheikah, and King and Queen (all of which have been juggled awesomely given how easily it could have gone wrong if you weren't such a good writer). I'm intrigued at how Julietta's story will fit into everything - you brought it up early (which is great 'cause the more anxious Zelda gets the more Link can be all soothing and gorgeous) but I'm interested to see how her husband's wish fits into the larger evil at work. Aaanyways, great work. I love your version of Zelda and your version of Link is delicious even with a mask on. He seems bitter but loving all the same and it's very intriguing to read. Thanks for writing and good luck with everything :)
Sakurelle chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Yay for another chapter! I love chapters like these just as much as the ones with action, because I enjoy getting to know the characters, especially Zelda's sisters. I hope you update soon!
WhiteXIII chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
That was awesome! The dream at the beginning confused me a little bit. Is it a snippet of what is to come? And all this secrecy around Link's driving me CRAZY! Anyways, I am always crazy excited to see what happens in this story and I love each and every update. Even though the suspension you leave me with drives me to the brink of insanity, I shall endeavor to be patient. :)
Useless-Materia chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
I loved this. I really did. And the way you introduce us to Zelda's sisters is great - one by one, with nothing given all up front. This is really a great story. I'm so sorry your personal life has been so hectic. I hope you have a good holiday season just the same, and want you know I will be rereading this chapter a few times just for fun. And for the ZeLink part, which was so, so nice. Happy Holidays!
ericcartmen 14 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
i really love the story please update soon
phunky chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
I just love whenever "Link" appears. It makes my heart skip a beat from pure joy. The way you make him and Zelda interact it's beautiful :)
Dieuwtjin chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
First off: nice, another update :)

Hmmm, seems like stress is catching up to the princess... I wonder if Link is going to step in to offer assistance soon?

One point of critique: if the vision Zelda has at the beginning is a sneak peak into the story somewhat further down the line, I believe there needs to be some credible reason for her being able to see that. Is Zelda a seer next to a sorceress? Too often I see characters having prophetic dreams or nightmares without any explanation for it, which tends to break immersion by cliche and the non-sensical factor. I don't think this story, with the carefully written setup, needs minor added suspense at the cost of realism degradation. Personally I probably would have left it out of this chapter.

Oh and I hope things aren't going too bad in real life atm...

-kind regards,