Reviews for Into the Woods
WhiteXIII chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
This was your least favorite? This was great! Your battle scene, though brief, had plenty of action and detail and was easy to follow. I still love the interactions and discussions between Link and Zelda. Though, I am slightly confused as to the severity of the bond Zelda asked Link for. Do they die if the other does or lose their magic or something? Regardless of that, this was another great chapter! It made my day. :)
Metal Chocobo chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
You write amazing fic. You may have disliked writing this chapter, but I loved reading it. I can't even begin to properly describe how much I enjoy this story, but I'll try.

The battle was neat. I enjoyed Zelda's instinctive attacks and Link's abilities. He's certainly something special, our mystery man. I think he's the beast king (that seems to be how you've set things up, but I could be completely off mark), but what that actually means is still unknown.

Very grateful Saria and Ashei came to their sister's rescue. The King certainly put his nose out of joint when he thought Zelda wasn't living up to his incredibly high expectations. It seems like he overreacted to the wrong issue (as opposed to freaking out over rogue sorcerers). Also delighted to see my suspicions and distrust of Chancellor Makivelo was well founded.

I consider this chapter to have been an early birthday present and I loved it (as previously mentioned). Can't wait for your next update, but I'm certain the wait will be more than worth it.

-MC
Useless-Materia chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
This story gets better and better with each chapter - the world you weave comes together so well the more you write about it. It's always a joy to get an email that you've updated.
Sakurelle chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
"Where's Impa?"

"She's off...doing Impa things."

Those are probably my favorite lines in this chapter, they had me laughing out loud. XD

I really liked the battle at the end too. Great chapter, please update soon!
peachymomotaro chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
I don't have much to say on this one, but I did enjoy it a lot! As well as the segment explaining the magic hierarchy, which was very interesting to me.
Random Reviewer chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Well, as a 'lurker' (it means I just go around reading fanfics, and nobody knows I'm here *creepy*), I rarely ever leave reviews. But man, after I read your story, I felt you totally deserved one! This is, like, brilliant! I just /had/ to leave a review to beg and make sure you're planning on continuing this story... I admit I'm a bit anxious to see just what ends up happening. So, without any of my dignity...

*gets down on hands and knees*

Pleeeaaassseee continue this fanfic! :]
Wavebreeze chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
I just tuned into this story and I am loving every moment of it so far. Your original plot is so refreshing and you do a fantastic job in combining all aspects of the Zelda series (like the seven different princesses). Even though we all know that Link should be a good guy (at least hopefully), you still incorporate mystery so that I wonder if he might have bad intentions, or perhaps he is a good guy who was locked in a rough bargin like Romino (sorry if I misspelled that but I'm too lazy to correct myself by looking it up). I bet he is still a good guy though. The kiss thing makes me wary however.

The writing is wonderful and I really enjoy the tone. Keep up the good work and I hope to hear more soon! :D

~~Wave~~
ZoraAngel chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Loving this story to pieces so far, and loving the fact that you're back! I like your take on the Sheikah/Royal bond - so original and very well integrated into the world you have created. I am sensing shades of 'Twelve Dancing Princessess' as well as your own unique take on the Zelda universe. Looking forward to reading more of your works:)

~Z
Exclusive Amanuensis chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Sorry life has been stressful! As wonderful as your stories are, continue to put the more important aspects of life first! Your readers will of course understand.

Thank you for the wonderful entertainment, you are doing a wonderful job of building up the suspense. Aside from some simple typos, this chapter was once again wonderful! I look forward to more.

Blessings to you for a merry Christmas, and prayers for you and your family and company! - EA
CrazygurlMadness chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
I noticed some of the revisions you made. Nice work. It's very subtle but I think you're working hints for the later chapters in to make the transition to drama smoother: excellent.

By the way, I thought I should tell you that after reading this the first time around, I walked around for about a week thinking about how clear and well-defined your take on the magic of Hyrule is. I could see myself picking the concepts up without trouble and writing with them like they're canon. Very well described and documented.

I'll send you FG as soon as I finish the longest chapter EVAR (seriously, it is taking a lifetime to get through).

Love,

CM
Generala chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
ow... I think I know Links last name .. but I could be wrong.. mma..

Now.. Im just lost and exited about whats is inside of that forest. I liked read about Zeldas family background, it was very bittersweet.

Il hope your family member is healthier now.
Mikure chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
As I've said before, this story has a gripping plot and I can't wait to read more. I just have one thought that's so tiny and nitpicky is just the number of times you use the word "simply" in each chapter (use controlf to see for ease of reference). It seems that there could be other adverbs to use that could still get the point across. This is just an opinion, though.
Sansan chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Yay update. Nice work setting up the chapters and the festival as a frame - knowing that Zelda's going to meet Link for some waltzing and Q&A every night keeps me going through the denser parts of the story. And there's a lot of stuff going on with seven sisters, their Sheikah, and King and Queen (all of which have been juggled awesomely given how easily it could have gone wrong if you weren't such a good writer). I'm intrigued at how Julietta's story will fit into everything - you brought it up early (which is great 'cause the more anxious Zelda gets the more Link can be all soothing and gorgeous) but I'm interested to see how her husband's wish fits into the larger evil at work. Aaanyways, great work. I love your version of Zelda and your version of Link is delicious even with a mask on. He seems bitter but loving all the same and it's very intriguing to read. Thanks for writing and good luck with everything :)
Sakurelle chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Yay for another chapter! I love chapters like these just as much as the ones with action, because I enjoy getting to know the characters, especially Zelda's sisters. I hope you update soon!
WhiteXIII chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
That was awesome! The dream at the beginning confused me a little bit. Is it a snippet of what is to come? And all this secrecy around Link's driving me CRAZY! Anyways, I am always crazy excited to see what happens in this story and I love each and every update. Even though the suspension you leave me with drives me to the brink of insanity, I shall endeavor to be patient. :)
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »