Reviews for Into the Woods
Ferdiad chapter 9 . 2/1/2017
Honestly the main thing about this story I liked was how very real it felt. Zelda was a powerful but scared princess which I feel was portrayed well.
Ferdiad chapter 8 . 2/1/2017
Damn this is plotted intricately. Lovely work
Ferdiad chapter 4 . 2/1/2017
Honestly curious what's the story with Link.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/24/2017
Eye Red Riding Hood
Guest chapter 8 . 1/24/2017
I kinda suspected Julietta, 'cause she's the only princess not named after a pre-existing Zelda character.

Eyyyyyy Malladus
Guest chapter 6 . 1/24/2017
Eyyyyy Bongo Bongo
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
Hmmm. I know that this story probably isn't meant to be super stressful or have more than adequate suspense, but I can't help but think that you completely gave away the 'bad guy' right away. You only really noted two people that Zelda danced with, and with one, we, the readers(Or I, the reader, if I'm being too presumptuous), are one hundred percent sure that he won't harm her.
AllisTheTangyOrange chapter 9 . 8/2/2016
At first I was a bit frustrated that they didn't end up... dating, at the very least, but the way this was ended and how it was worded gives it a finishing touch that I haven't felt before in other stories. It has a finalty and yet still allows the characters to, I dunno, be able to still choose their future. I like they way you write. Thank you for writing!
RavenFollower13 chapter 9 . 3/16/2016
I adored this story! I loved the believability, how you could write 8 chapters about dancing without it ever growing tiresome or tedious. Zelda's infatuation was nerve-wrecking by the end of it, and the idea that a god will hound her forever makes for the beginnings of a great legend! I'd love to read a sequel, this story was just exquisite!
Whimsical Acumen chapter 3 . 1/23/2016
But actually though. I don't understand why she wouldn't think of the wolf. Like, her Sheikahs can shapeshift, so it's not as if humanoids turning into animal is a particularly rare concept for her; there was such a strong reaction to the wolf in the forest; all the canine jokes; and the wolf mask.

Zelda, you dumb.
Whimsical Acumen chapter 2 . 1/23/2016
Great chapter - though I think you mean that the odds are astronomically low, not high. If the odds were high, then it would be very likely it was just a coincidence (and therefore not worth looking at), versus if the odds are low, then it's extremely unlikely and warrants attention.

Otherwise, I really dug that tension between Link and Zelda. Mmf you wrote it well
Whimsical Acumen chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
What a fun introduction to an interesting story. I've been on the prowl for a good ZeldaxLink story and I'm hoping this is it. Over all this was a great start, though I admit I wish a Beta-reader or someone would go through this again and give it a read-through as there are some typos and other mistakes that could easily be fixed and improve the quality of this chapter so much more.

Whatever the case, I look forward to reading more :)
Luciferkaine chapter 9 . 1/15/2016
This was a beautifully set fic. I lived how much colour you put into building your own setting and expanding on the existing universe. Great read and I look forward to reading more of your work
batwingsnana951 chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
This was honestly such a good story that I have no criticisms for it and I am terrible at criticizing others.
The whole entire story was just amazing and had such a good atmosphere. I love the ending and the fact that Link and Zelda didn't get together. I always dislike endings where the manipulator got everything they wanted in the end. The fact that the end gave a feeling of an end but not quite is just a great feeling and gives a feeling that this could end without a sequel, even though a sequel would be greatly appreciated.
I think that overall this story is amazing and the way you created another universe out of another universe makes it seem like a separate story in itself. I love the relationships you made between all the characters and the way the sister love remains a constant. I also love how Zelda didn't forgive the people who betrayed her (another pet peeve of mine). I love the references to the games but the story itself had its own potential.
I can't wait for the sequel and I admire the work that you put into it, along with the emotion that you're going to pour into it.
You're an amazing author and did an amazing job with this story. I know the sequel will be great and will wait for it.
Axcel chapter 1 . 8/16/2015