Reviews for Into the Woods
Triforce Hyilian chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Oh gosh! Amazing! Link is so mysterious and I love the wolf mask idea. Bravo, I hail your creativity! You have inspired me to create my own fanfics and graphic novels! Keep it up and you'll go very far ;-)
Dia Newman chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
I think, Miss Lyxie, that there should be a sequel where ROMIO AND JULIETTA BUUUUURN! MWA HA HA HA- *hack hack*
love ya!
ps: this was FANTABULOUS
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
I read the whole story from start to finish today. I enjoyed it, and it made me laugh a lot. I'll be honest, the ending kinda pissed me off, but I get your perspective and it still ended well as far as that kind of ending goes. I just think it sucks that Link kinda turned into a jerk in the end there. *sigh*. Anyway I wanted you to know that I read it and liked it.
Total Romance Fan chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Nice story! A little sad that Zelda and Link didn't end together, but I think Zelda made a right choice maybe another day, but he used her so that might take a while. Hope there's a squeal, I loved this story and would like to see if Link actually gets Zelda in the future and if he does, than what it is that he tries! Well good luck with your others stories!
Flik98 chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
A sequel sounds amazing XP I'd love to see what kind of things Link would do. Great story!
AmethystFeather chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Ivan and the Grey Wolf, hmm?
Obscure Russian fairy tales, Ahoy!
Aki no hikari chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
I read this fic straight through, it was so awesome! I hope you eventually write a sequel because I really want to see the chase *wink wink nudge nudge* and Zelda as Link's Queen makes the romantic in me giddy.
gomogomo777 chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Woah. I read this story on a different site... but I'm faving it here anyways cause it's totally worth it.
kayathedragon chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Oh my gosh, I DIED at "Well, excuse me, princess". Such a great addition. I love how original and unpredictable this story is, I don't have an inkling of a clue of what will happen next. I enjoy your writing immensely. I also love your interpretation of Link and Zelda. You've given him such a unique and intriguing character, and I love how sassy Zelda is, ha.

Keep it up! You rock!
6teenana1 chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
I really really liked this story. It was very original in both storyline and the take on magic, I really liked it :) If you haven't made a sequel already, I would love to see one in the future. Now imma go check if you've made one ;)
I3urstories chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
all the way through this I was amazed and so happy reading your amazing stories (even the grammar was correct).
there wasn't a moment I didnt like about it and I loved how you left the reader to imagine the rest of the story after the last chapter, it left a whole heap of scenarios in my head... does zelda go back to 'link' or does 'link' come and find her, do they forget about each other. These left me on the edge of my seat hoping for another fic to read. But most of all I would like to say thank you for writing a fic that would keep me interested for over an hour. (I almost got detention in maths because I kept zoning out to think about what would happen next). To put in simple terms Thankyou for writing an amazing story with a great ending and I hope to read more from you.
LilyWhite22 chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
I really wish there was one last meeting between Zelda and Link, right at the end. But I'm still so happy with how this story ended. Great Job! :)
clandestine.elegance chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
This was over a year ago... but PLEASE do a sequel! PLEASE! :)

Amazing!
couriosity chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
grammar help. However, it is highly possible that I am wrong.

"Then what is your question?" His voice was light now. Zelda found herself relaxing, too. How did he to it to her? She didn't understand.

"Then what is your question?" His voice was light now. Zelda found herself relaxing, too. How did he (VERB MISSING) to it to her? She didn't understand.
PaintmeMusical chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
This story is wonderful! I know it has been 2 years since this story was written but I would love a sequel.
246 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »