Reviews for Into the Woods
Total Romance Fan chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Nice story! A little sad that Zelda and Link didn't end together, but I think Zelda made a right choice maybe another day, but he used her so that might take a while. Hope there's a squeal, I loved this story and would like to see if Link actually gets Zelda in the future and if he does, than what it is that he tries! Well good luck with your others stories!
Flik98 chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
A sequel sounds amazing XP I'd love to see what kind of things Link would do. Great story!
AmethystFeather chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Ivan and the Grey Wolf, hmm?
Obscure Russian fairy tales, Ahoy!
Aki no hikari chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
I read this fic straight through, it was so awesome! I hope you eventually write a sequel because I really want to see the chase *wink wink nudge nudge* and Zelda as Link's Queen makes the romantic in me giddy.
gomogomo777 chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Woah. I read this story on a different site... but I'm faving it here anyways cause it's totally worth it.
kayathedragon chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Oh my gosh, I DIED at "Well, excuse me, princess". Such a great addition. I love how original and unpredictable this story is, I don't have an inkling of a clue of what will happen next. I enjoy your writing immensely. I also love your interpretation of Link and Zelda. You've given him such a unique and intriguing character, and I love how sassy Zelda is, ha.

Keep it up! You rock!
6teenana1 chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
I really really liked this story. It was very original in both storyline and the take on magic, I really liked it :) If you haven't made a sequel already, I would love to see one in the future. Now imma go check if you've made one ;)
I3urstories chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
all the way through this I was amazed and so happy reading your amazing stories (even the grammar was correct).
there wasn't a moment I didnt like about it and I loved how you left the reader to imagine the rest of the story after the last chapter, it left a whole heap of scenarios in my head... does zelda go back to 'link' or does 'link' come and find her, do they forget about each other. These left me on the edge of my seat hoping for another fic to read. But most of all I would like to say thank you for writing a fic that would keep me interested for over an hour. (I almost got detention in maths because I kept zoning out to think about what would happen next). To put in simple terms Thankyou for writing an amazing story with a great ending and I hope to read more from you.
LilyWhite22 chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
I really wish there was one last meeting between Zelda and Link, right at the end. But I'm still so happy with how this story ended. Great Job! :)
clandestine.elegance chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
This was over a year ago... but PLEASE do a sequel! PLEASE! :)

Amazing!
couriosity chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
grammar help. However, it is highly possible that I am wrong.

"Then what is your question?" His voice was light now. Zelda found herself relaxing, too. How did he to it to her? She didn't understand.

"Then what is your question?" His voice was light now. Zelda found herself relaxing, too. How did he (VERB MISSING) to it to her? She didn't understand.
PaintmeMusical chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
This story is wonderful! I know it has been 2 years since this story was written but I would love a sequel.
Angoliel chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
You have managed to incorporate the ENTIRE Legend of Zelda series into one story. HOW YOU DO THIS?!

The mention of the Silent Realm just made me go "OF COURSE WHY DIDN'T I-FFFFFFF!'

You are brilliant. You win the internets.
Angoliel chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Oh my sweet Jesus YES. I never thought that most infamous quote from the tv show would have made it into a fanfiction, and been worked so flawlessly and work so perfectly.

I love you. I love your work. I will be stalking the rest of your story list as soon as I'm done with this one. I hope you continue to write because this story is bloody delicious and I can't wait to eat more of your stories! :D
Rexnos chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
This story has been sitting at the bottom of the list of about fifty in my inbox that I've been meaning to read but never quite get around to. It's unfortunate that there is a limit of hours in the day. I'm very glad I finally got around to it. I enjoyed it greatly.

I've always been fascinated by the characters you and CGM tend to use. While you take the names of characters from the Zelda franchise, they're really more constructs of your own making. I'm always amused that you somehow manage to fit them in with the roles they played within their games, and are yet distinct from each other within their own stories. They add an odd sort of familiarity between each of your stories without making them commonplace or repetitive.

What I found most impressive within this story was definitely your world design. I once again felt an odd amalgamation of the many games within the Zelda franchise, but in the end the construct was entirely your own. Familiar places popped up here and there, but in the end the setting was very unique. In addition, the magic system you created was about as unique as possible. It didn't seem to borrow from any system I'm familiar with in the least.

I feel like I should be a little annoyed with the ending, but it actually felt very solid. This story had reached a very clear end point. While it does leave a very nice opening for a sequel, it isn't required or entirely necessary. Link is willing to give Zelda some time to sort out her thoughts, but between the debt owed to him by the king and the connection between the two of them, it's only a matter of time before something will give. Regardless of whether there is a sequel or not, I enjoyed this story greatly.

Later,