Reviews for Into the Woods
RedCladSheikah96 chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
This story was so well written I was hooked in an instant. I've also noticed I have read various of your works, and I plan to continue reading them. And please, please write a sequel for this story! I swear I would be the first to read it. Keep up the amazing work!

RCS96
el chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
PLEASE PLEASEEEEEE write a sequel omg. I am lately gotten really obsessed with Zelda & your fic is the first one I could sit through and I fell in love. This story is so interesting and amazing and so well written! Loved it. Loved loved how you wrote Link and Zelda. Amazing. PLease consider it :) What a wonderful job you did!
flaaaareon chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
Before I go onto the last chapter, I just want to tell you that I've been a big fan of your writing since "Ordinary Story," and I remember reading it years ago when I was still in grade school. Now I'm in college and I'm still just as amazed with your writing. This story has been amazing, and I love your way with words with all the great detail! Keep writing, you're an amazing author!
briochee chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
Into the Woods was a brilliant read. I really think this is your best work on this site. You've done amazing world building here; original and detailed. The plot is very well done, super put together and I just love what you did with this.
Link made me swoon too many times to count and Zelda being badass made me smile. The sheer amount of work you put into this is undeniable and you deserve a big pat on the back.
I was a little disappointed at the end but when I read your AN, I totally understood why you ended it the way you did and now I don't have a problem with it at all. I'd be lying if I said I don't want a sequel to this. :) Anyway, thank you for blowing my socks off with this story of yours.
OpenOtaku chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This story is really interesting!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
First off, this was absolutely amazing. Like, beyond words almost. It's easy to see just how much effort you put into the world-building-there's so much attention to detail. This was a very original read and I loved every second of it.
All the characterizations were spot on and I especially enjoyed Link's personality here. I remember reading in an author's note that one of the reasons they liked writing in the Zelda Universe is Link, in the way that there are a myriad of ways to write him as a character without making him to OOC.
No problem in regards to grammar and spelling from what I've read so I've got nothing to say on that front. Though I gotta be honest and say that I was pretty upset that they didn't kiss and make up at the end (Link and Zelda) but I guess it's a story for another time huh? (Which really means that I'd love to see a sequel to this haha!)

Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic. You did an amazing job and it deserves a spot on my and any other reader's favourite list. :)

lepeanutbutter
Ms.SHERlocked chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a sequel! If not a multi-chapter story, just a oneshot about Zelda and Link would do as well ;) Oh goddesses, the tension between them was...invigorating! Exciting! Basically (dare I say it) sexy! Every time they interacted, like during a dance, I breathed a little harder and my eyes grew a litter wider and I shivered a bit more. It was AMAZING and tense and all in all the best AU Zelda fic I have ever read in my entire life. Din dammit, when I read the last couple words of chapter 9 my heart sank a bit knowing that it was over.

Oh please I beg of of you, write a sequel! I too really like the world this story is set in. The thought you put into explaining the Shadow realm and the connection between Zelda, Queen Zelda, and Link, and the evil in the lands was genius. You created a whole new world and I would love to know more about it :)
hamxham chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
i was reluctant to tackle this story at first, due to its length and level of complexity that was apparent from the first chapter, but AAAH. i'm really glad I did.

The way you created such a complicated (yet working!) world is beyond me not to mention the fact that you can create OCs and make them connect with the audience. I liked the fact that Zelda and Link didn't get together in the end - its true that if they did, i would fangirl a lot harder, but it would also detract from the seriousness by providing what would obviously be fanservice.

and aaah. here's some of my thoughts, though i am hardly in any position to criticize your writing :'D Occasionally I noticed some pronoun usage mistakes that made me have to reread the sentence a few times. Also - i think it applies to this story as well - there are some parts where a shift of perspective could use a break or something in the formatting to better prepare the reader. My main issue is with Romio - though I'm sure that it was your intention to make him unsuspicious, personally I would've liked a bit more interaction between him and Zelda to round out his character a bit more.

aside from that, I'm just sad that I'm done with reading all of your zelda works (for the second time -shot-) i look forward to any works that you plan on writing, or a reworking/sequel of this. thank you for bringing these amazing fanfictions into the zelda fandom :D
HentaiLemon chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
Loved it.. All of it.. An amazing story if you ask me. I and others will love a sequel

Another reviewer had a idea of a sequel but it's up to you to make a sequel

HentaiLemon
Epicocity chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
I really quite enjoyed this which surprised me. What stood out the most was the fact that you built a very engaging world to the point that I was hungering for more facets of the world, and you were able to give them. The ending made perfect sense and felt like a natural progression of events rather than contrived. Of course, your characters were very well planned to, my only qualm being Julietta whose betrayal made sense but felt rushed. In any case, I enjoyed this and hope you continue to write.
Nyarlathotep's Lagomorph chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
Please make a sequel, I absolutly loved your story! Not a lot of writers on this site have the flow, grammer, and great ploting like you. I would love to read how link makes Zelda fall for him again (,)*fangirl squeal* anyway I can't wait to read more from you!
TwilightWakerofTime chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Yes. Sequel.

I'm very glad I read this – I've been looking for a decent story for a while now. I've known you're a fantastic writer – I've read and even favorited a few of your other stories – but I'm certain this is my favorite one of them so far. I really loved the world you created, especially the magic and all the mechanics of that, as well as the Creatures of Power. And I absolutely loved how you portrayed Zelda and Link.

I would adore a sequel; this story definitely deserves one, especially in the way you left it. After reading about your reasons on your blog, however, I believe that you made the right decision in not having Zelda forgive Link for everything in an instant. That's not like her at all. Your choice was wise, even if it might have upset some readers, and now you have a great starting point for your next masterpiece, right? I hope you plan on writing it soon, because I'm not quite satisfied with such a small little taste of the lively, beautiful Hyrule you've fabricated. I look forward to reading more in the future! ;)
Silent Observer chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
I had an idea for a sequel to this amazing fic. I know that if I tried to write it myself, I would fail miserably, so I'm offering my idea to the multitude of great writers here.

Zelda has arrived back home, and has been helping the academy handle the previously mentioned outbreak of magical monsters. During this time, Link has continued to stuff her with magic, just like he did during the last day of the Carrus Din. One day, the flow of magic from Link stops abruptly, and Zelda worries that another threat to Hyrule has risen. The real problem is that Link has started to experience a kind of aftershock from being possessed by darkness for so long.

That's where my sudden creative burst stops- I can't think of any more storyline. Anyone is welcome to use this, or to ignore it completely. :)
whosahassa chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Heh, while I was a little surprised it ended that way, I definitely agree it wouldn't have been right for Zelda to just forgive him right away.

A sequel would be fun, though. :)
Selaphial chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
What an incredible story! I completely loved how you used magic in this story. It is too often abused and poor written but you did it justice here. I loved how you wrote zelda and link. It was nice to see zelda as quite a capable individual. Not constantly needing to be saved. And I can completely understand and forgive zelda for not rushing into links arms. A sequal would be most welcome. You write intelligently. It is so easy to read. Thank you for this truly delightful tale.
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »