Reviews for Movie Nights
scipio96 chapter 3 . 1/19
haha Gordon's hilarious! I love that guy XD Especially those last few lines; it cracks me up! XD
Doyle0915 chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
Oh an alternate epilogue! I'd like that.
This was really good.
susan-black7 chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
I want the alternate epilogue! I really love your story ! :D Every chapter was fantastic. Please, give us the epilogue! :D

Sorry for my bad english, I'm spanish but I loved your story :)
Lady Ambika chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
V for Vendetta is actually owned by Vertigo Comics (DC)
Swashbucklist chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Not bad. I was expecting this to be a more fun/amusing fanfic that focused on the movies and the characters' reactions to them, but it was a pretty good story nonetheless.
doesitsaycolonel chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
Hi really loved the whole story - just read it and I am so with you - have never read the comics yet but the bit on the film about the egg in the basket I thought that maybe he and Gordon were related - it really fits! Thank you very much for a really entertaining and real as far as Im concerned canon story. Lx
Belladonna chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh my goodness I really just loved this story abd I am SO sorry I didn't review this sooner I think I've probably read this maybe 3 times through, I just loved it! It was just written very nicely very smart dialogue and just overall an astounding piece. (- Look at me using big words, V rubbed off on me!)
screamersilent chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
OH! I love this story so much! its so well written and the humor is so V for vendetta! but the ending made me laugh very much!

Yes evey?

Shut up gordon! lol

cant wait to finish this story! :D
Krystal Jaymes chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
I loved the twist with V as Gordon's brother. It totally seems plausible, plus the similarities: sense of humor, in the film Gordon jokes that he is V (its like he subconsiously knows something). It was fabulous and I wish V wasn't dead. Darn you Marvel Comics!
Pie.R.Square chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Poor V...the hardships of finding good movies :( I feel ya, bro.

And I totally support singing tansvestites! Oh Hugo 3 (I'm assuming its a refference to Priscilla Queen of the Desert? XD I love that movie lol)
Something For Your Troubles chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
i cant believe its almost finished! :'(

maybe the last movie they watch can be Romeo and Juliet? i know its corny, but it kind of tells their story in a way (in my mind, Evee's heart is destroyed after V's death)i suppose it depends on your interpretation of the death, but i think they deserve one final uber-romantic movie. whatever movie you use, i cant wait to read it!
Simone Spencer chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
This is well written! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Anon chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
I am so glad I found this! Really well written, can't wait for next ch!
Something For Your Troubles chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
*dramatic gasp* Epic chapter! I've never heard of tub racing before, it was a fun scene to picture XD my only suggestion is for you to avoid run ons. I hope you keep writing, it's a pleasure to read them, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Once again, a great read! My only complaint is that you overused the word 'and' a bit in this ch. Otherwise, really good, keep writing!