Reviews for My One Perfect Thing
anonymous chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
love the title. really sweet fic :)
TheTameDragon chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Mmmm... I'm not a huge Finchel lover or a Faberry hater, but the weird thing is, I'm finding myself liking both. Finchel on TV, you know, cuz they're perfect for each other. But when people like you wrote it, I prefer Faberry more. I have no idea why. This kinda mad me feel sorry for Finn and hate him as well. Poor Kurt- stuck in the middle of things.
gleefan chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Go Kurt! Hope Quinn and Rachel have the opportunity to talk more.
TheTameDragon chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
i say we kill finn off stinking giant bully. -.-
matchbookjealousy chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
sorry i didn't review ch 1. the song was perfect. i teared up a little imagining it.

this chapter's been great. i think you characterized Finn really well. he's a nice guy but his head gets clouded when he gets angry so he lashes out (this time at Quinn).

i really hope Kurt can act as a mediator between Finn and the 2 girls if this goes downhill at some point.

keep up the great work, Chloe! update soon! :)
mixtapesandcellmates chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Rachel needs to dump Finn. Quinn really loves Rachel because she told Rachel it was okay if she picked Finn. She loves her if she is willing to let her go.
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
That was sad and beautiful.
jspencer1986 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I had tears in my eyes. Hope you decide to continue :)
HolyLemonz chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
let me just say that that was a great choice of song. fit the bill perfectly. beautifully written. nothing like a dose of heartbreaking faberry to start the day :)
xOrax chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I loved it, update soon please :)
LBQIO chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
love it
w1cked chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Great start, now Rachel just needs to break up with Finn. Look forward to reading more.