Reviews for The Dork Knight Rises
the alpha phoenix chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
Lmao ... the Batsuit is at the cleaner's lol. And the bad guy's running for president ... is Bruce going to run against them? Please tell me that he is. Funny as always comrade.
guest chapter 15 . 8/30/2013
NEXT CHAPTER UPDATE SOON PLEASE
the alpha phoenix chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
That was a rather short chapter … which is the opposite of how long Batman ended up in a whole body cast for his actions lol.
Mindy chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
"Darkseid laughed and agreed to the bold challenge. Batman spent the next nine months in a body cast."

I love you.
the alpha phoenix chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
LMFAO … Batman's reply to why he was kneeling down! Freakin' laser beams lol! I don't know how he keeps surviving and somehow doing a good job of beating the bad guys lol. Awesomely hilarious.
Momo Spock chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
Hahahaha poor Clark. I'm gonna see that movie on the weekend with friends probably.
Mega Pervert chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
"Now, time to go look at rule34 of Batgirl and Harley Quinn."

Kinky.
the alpha phoenix chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
Hilarious, as always. Who would have thought that one spilled cup of coffee would have created such a monster. And poor Bob, getting stuck in the majority of these situations lmao. I guess he can't run. The Penguin proposing to Commissioner Gordon while he was undercover … priceless lmao. Good work!
Rei Jo chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
hilarious!
Momo Spock chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
Hahahaha poor Gordon and Bob. I'm sad you are going to end it soon though. Thanks for the update
the alpha phoenix chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
So damn hilarious! I love the choice of car for the Batmobile and his reasoning for it being blue was Pokémon! So funny. And then he nailed Superman in the mouth with the kryptonite crystal and nearly killed him. He did what a super-villain couldn't even manage! Brilliant work!
Ice assassin Ace chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
lol
Batgirl2013 chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Bat-larious :)
Momo Spock chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
Hahahahaha and I thought Superman was a dork!
Heidi chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
I want some batman shaped pancakes...
So funny!