Reviews for Two Steps Toward Hell
This is agony. This is pure agony. And Amazing. But mostly agony.
YES! Your work was written perfectly! I loved it!
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
What?! How can you make this a one-shot? I'm, like, CRYING right now, it can't end here!
This was horrible and fantastic at the same time. And I hope you're happy, I have officially fallen into a temporary depression. :*(
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
You gave me chills.

Oh my God, you gave me chills and I'm in love with this story at the same time I hate it so very, very much. You did a brilliant job on writing this. My eyes are wide and my heart is still pounding.

This is definitely one of those situations where there is no positive outcome.

Except death.
DanielCrayon chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
WHY DOES THIS NOT HAVE A MILLION REVIEWS! this is totally awesome and saddining :'( you captured robins characers perfectly! (im my opinion) and wow just wow this is awesome and going on my favorites list!
BlackMarionette chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I'm sitting here making inhuman noises. Especially when Robin called after Bruce, /dad/... gah! All my feelings x(
DEACTIVATEDmmm chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
OH. MY. GOD.

EPIC.

You conveyed brilliantly what could easily have happened in the episode Failsafe. And even a darker Season 2.

The characterization was beautiful, and I loved the civilians, this really is a wonderful tragedy. I know that sounds weird, but this was just beautiful.

- MNM
Courage of Billy Batson chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
OHMIGOD THAT WAS SO SAD AND AMAZING

i cannot stress how in love i am with this story. i swear im about to cry. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING MY CHALLENGE 3
wingfright chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This was a fantastic read! It is so different then all the other five. Keep writing and Bravo!
Qrai chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
...brb, sobbing forever.

I can't express how amazing this is. I am legit crying.