Reviews for Freedom in a Syringe
Shadows11 chapter 5 . 1/23
this story was so sweet and genuine. I loved it. I just wish there was more to it. Great writing.
dpennell007 chapter 5 . 1/16
You write such interesting slice of life stories. And I am beginning to notice a pattern - which is to always leave them wanting more. And that, you most certainly do.
TheRugbymom chapter 5 . 1/11
Amazing. I don't have the right words to describe exactly how I feel about your stories. Your main characters are so unique. The details of their lives and the situations they find themselves in are so different from anything else I read. They are somehow extra-ordinary, simultaneously squeezed by the activities of their busy, demanding lives, and yet still slightly part of the fringe of your "average" list of characters. I want to have people like this in my life. Thank you for sharing your stories.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 1/9
Short n sweet. I liked it.
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
I really loved this story. I just loved how much each character went through and how much they evolved. It was fantastic.
Is the story finished?
annaharding chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
Interesting story! Little taken aback by the abrupt ending, tho - I wasn't expecting it so soon.
Enjoyed the interactions between Bella and Edward. Did feel sorry for Bella with the chaos that was her life, but admired her practical approach to it.
Thanx for sharing your talent!
keyboardkath chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
Oh I do wish this could be continued. What a lovely story.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
I love love love this story. Finally they know they care for one another! Did u have any thoughts as to how U want to continue this story? It is too wonderful not to don't you think? I want to see where you want to take them!
Chameleah86. Also Leah Schutt Knofczynski on Facebook. ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
Oh! So sweet! Edward cranky pants has a reason for his mood swings. He's a softy Underneath the gruff exterior. I like him. Bella thinks he's much sweeter than she thought as well. It is so much fun being privy to their developing relationship. What a wonderful peek you give us I to their lives. I am really enjoying your story.
Chameleah86.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Chameleah86
Oh my gosh this story is sooooo good! What is going on with Edward? Why does he need to take those meds? And Bella? She has so much stress as a caregiver for her mother and sister. Yet she is determined to improve herself. Perhaps these two can help each other. We shall see... U are such a wonderful writer. Each story so unique and different. So detailed and well developed. Gah! U are talented! ;)
archy12 chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
The end was a little abrupt, even though all the relevant issues had been would have been nice to have a little more of them.
What did Edward mean by saying Bella already knew why he left the ballet school?I didn't get that.
archy12 chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
Oh Edward, you can't get away with asking someone out as a joke. At least clarify that you are breaking up with your girlfriend and genuinely like Bella.
So Renee had been a famous ballet dancer and that's why Bella...By the way, is Bella is college? Because she mentioned being a lawyer she can't be only in ballet school, right?
On the other hand, she is only eighteen,so...is this a gap year for her?
archy12 chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
A fan? What was Renee's career before she got sick?
I don't think Lauren will be a problem. Edward has more or less decided to break up with 's a matter of time...or maybe opportunity.
archy12 chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Well, that was a bundle of improvement on Edward's part!
Although I can't even imagine living with epilepsy, so maybe his irritation and moodiness are excusable to an extent. Still, it was nice to see him being so...nice.
archy12 chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Every story of yours leaves me amazed at the maturity of your writing, the way you paint a detailed picture with the minimum number of words. There is always so much to absorb!