Reviews for Left Side Senses
Alkeni chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
WednesdayA 3567 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Awesome story! I love CT! I've never thought of her and York getting along so well, so it surprised me when I liked it. I can visualize them sitting around a coffee machine after a long day, York being all jokey, and CT trying to get through to him. Really good. :)
I like the Oreo raid bit best. XP
Winged Rebel chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
York is such an intresting character with everything to say XD I love how you portray him in your fics. CT has always been a complicated character to me, but she also seems kind if fragile sometimes when she opens up to someone.

Great job! I love it! :D ~Anika Out _*
iwantyourovaries chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
York could totally be a motivational speaker ;) good job; I like CT's paranoia/warnings :)
ChaosShadowWalkerWolf chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I'm lazy and don't feel like logging in .

Anyways, now im craving oreos... And coffee...

Very well written! I'm nit a fan of CT but her character intrigues me, and your fic offers a very decent insight Into how she sees the world around her. Also, i love that you've captured York so well here. D 3
Sapphire-Nefelibata chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This. Just...this. York being York and CT trying - and thinking she failed to - drive some sense into his head because she's her last chance at someone freaking /listening/ to her when she knows she's right but she's been wrong so many times that no one really even pays attention and /pfff/ of course York gives her the time of day becaise he's /York/ and simply enough he's amazing like that but what she says really hits him so even though he tries to act like this is another one of CT's crazy paranoid theories he can't help but wonder if maybe she's right just this once! DDDDD; I think that really fits in with that York and North part - "We're the good guys...right?" how CT's words really kind of got to him, forcing him to question things that he just really didn't want to think about before. But he's York, so he brushes it off and puts it at the back of his mind and does what he's told and continues to train because he's York and that's how he does when he knows there's nothing he can do about it. DD; And poor CT...thinking that her words are making no difference at all, and that those around her - maybe those she counts as friends - won't even give the idea a moment of thought...DK Jeez. Heartbreak. But York and CT's friendship makes me smile, because it is like impossible for York to be on bad terms with anyone, and he's absolutely adorable with how he just goes along with the flow and keeps talking. :33 All in all, I think this was absolutely fantastic~~

~ Sapphire