Reviews for Confluence
actressen chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Your characterization of Mary here is perfect!
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Love it! You should do a follow up filling in more scenes

and this is perfect

"and Granny looked as if she had planned the whole thing (at this point, Mary wouldn't have been surprised to learn she had.)"
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Really really enjoyed this. I love the sibling relationship between Mary and Sybil, its so sweet compared to how she acts with Edith. I really liked the last bit where Edith asks if she is crying an she denies it. That is so Mary. Great fic. :)
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh wow I loved this. Mary's POV is so interesting.
Narquelie chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
That was so lovely and exceedingly well-written! You portrayed the sisters beautifully and it was really interesting to see Sybil and Branson's story from Mary's perspective. (:
Myrtis Violette chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Thank you for your story.

I really like that, even if Mary doesn't understand Sybil's feeling at all, she can't bring herself to stop the all thing. And poor Branson in the first part... Even Mary can see that he is worried sick !
sakurasencha chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wonderful outlook into Mary's Sweet :) Thanks for sharing!
DuskyIndian chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Ah. Perfection. Brilliance.(add ALL other synonyms of AWESOME). Wonderful wonderful wonderful . Your fic made me like Mary and I thought that was impossible. Especially loved the bit where Sybil says 'you don't know me half as well as he does'. Keep it up, and please do write more
RousseauLives chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Absolutely lovely. You perfectly captured the sincerity of Sybil and Branson's love, and Mary's thoughts on the whole thing. The last line is great.
No Pretence chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I love this SO much. It's beautiful, and really well written and characterised. Thank you. I love how you've included Mary's view on the S/T relationship, it makes it fresh, interesting and even more lovely. That last scene is just... gahh.

Anyway, it's already reblogged on tumblr, will now be adding to my favourites.
hameronaddict aka literatigirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh, I love this. Beautifully written. The way she ran to him when he brought back the car broke my heart. And I loved the 'hung the moon' part. :)
MissPixieWay chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Loved it! Brilliant writing! I love filling in the gap stories! I'm trying my own atm so it was great to check this out xx