Reviews for Miko of the Qur'an
Fatoumata chapter 1 . 7/18
I have no problem with your story is just title of it... The Qur'an it's something very important and sacred to Muslims and for you to think it's okay to use it as a tittl of your story is very offensive. Nobody wants to see their Holy Bible being used like this so I'm asking nicely if you could please change the title of your story.
Wendy m chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
How dare you use a holy object for the name of a terrible fanfic the Qur'anIs important to me and all I Muslims who do you think you are f*** you bitch
dxlmao chapter 15 . 4/5/2015
Where are you? Please come back, I love this story of yours.
dxlmao chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
You're a...
Say it, say it out loud.
LOLOLOL, if you happened to not get the reference, it was from nigahiga's Twilight parody.
Kimori Takahashi chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
I hope you can update soon!
bloodbloom chapter 15 . 9/29/2012
to answer the question at the end... NO. why because he is still 200 years older then her.
Kisa chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
I almost gave myself a hernia from laughing so hard when I read that part about it depending on the cradle robber mental maturity.
Elfy lolita chapter 15 . 9/12/2012
You should try to make the chapters longer
amoomoo4me chapter 15 . 6/6/2012
Just finished reading your story and I've got to say that I love it even though the story hasnt realy gotten that far yet. I acctually have some questions about the story, like is kogome going to end up getting turned into a vampire by kaname, or will she just jump nto the well and get sent off to cross academy. If she does end up getting turned in the past will she be around when kanme puts himself to sleep, and if so what will she do then? I really hope you do a lot of unexpected things in this story to keep it entertaining all the while still staying true to the feel of the story, because you have a very good mood going o in this story. Update soon! :)
Megan642 chapter 15 . 5/28/2012
I'm not sure if it would be considered craddle robbing when it comes to inuyasha, but I'm rather curious about the background story to this one shot. Also sorry I haven't reviewed before, somehow I always ended up forgetting. Update soon! :)
aintgotnone chapter 15 . 5/14/2012
yes, yes she would be craddle robbing for dating inuyasha )

thanks for finally updating
Kaita the Creeper chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
Cute _ please update soon! *in creapy voice* or you will be forever shrouded in darkness...
watch who you piss off chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
this is sweet !
EverRose808 chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Your welcome and happy new year to you too! Did you make a new years resolution? If thats not a too personal question? I know its only the 8th chapter but I was wondering if you do go that way when do you think this story will take place in the future?
EverRose808 chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
Hmm...I like it it's interesting and I can't wait for the next chapter!