Reviews for Fountain of Time
Eli42 chapter 1 . 2/15
Sweet!
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Cute & sweet.
I needed a good lil canon. :)
That was very thoughtful of Bella. Edward needed that.
- The last line was classic. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
if only canon Bella was actually that thoughtful when it came to Edward
moosals chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I like Bella's line from the summary (it sounds like a line from The Terminator and I'm guessing that was deliberate) and the quotation about today being the present.
I love how Bella hid the surprise, so sneaky, and Edward's frustration at being kept in the dark. The engraved pen was an amusing "fake" gift, he was so polite it made me smile with Bella. Her real gift was so thoughtful.
Lovely story, thanks :)
AuroraHajnal chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Awww, a very sweet OS... :)
becauseimbatman7 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Loved this, a great birthday for Edward I am sure :)

-Totoro
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I love this so much!
vip1972 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Luckily, I had the pleasure to read this story on June 20!
The way Bella makes that day special is very sweet and surprising! So much care and attention for a loved person, to make him feel special and welcome.
Maybe the surprise for Bella's birthday won't be as appreciated, but for sure it will be as unexpected! :-D
arrime chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
beautiful moment described here:)
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Yes, her 18th was certainly an unforgettable birthday. That was a really great gift she arranged for Edward and the set up to give it to him was good too.
Montara chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I like her gifts :) Thank you for your story!
k1942 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
What a thoughtful, loving birthday gift! But then, look who gave it and who accepted it! This was such a lovely moment in Edward and Bella's life!
SatinCoveredSteel chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Aw, that was sweet. I like Bella's idea for his gift—very creative and special. That old saying "It's the thought that counts" is especially important with the Cullens, who could buy anything they wanted. But Bella found something meaningful, something he wouldn't forget even if he were capable of forgetting things.

Given what we know, that last line about Alice wanting to make Bella's birthday unforgettable is both amusing and dark, and I love that you ended the story with that way.
fanyCullen chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Hi!

I don't know why I haven't read your one shots but I'm remedying it now that I have time.

It was very thoughtful of Bella to do this. Beautiful idea! I could see this totally happening in the book.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I remember reading this when it was in the canon tour. I loved how Bella captured her past on Edward's birthday and was asking for him to recount his. We all know how her birthday turned out - memorable but for an entirely different reason.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »