Reviews for Lily of the Lamplight
Masha chapter 3 . 3/21
Before I begin, I love George deValier's fanfiction stories, but this one has really hurt my feelings. It's very good, but I am Russian and it's very sad for me to read that this people are trying to kill as much Russian, as possible
Smams chapter 4 . 3/23
this is so super beautiful i need an update
LovinoLove chapter 4 . 3/20
And the mother of all cliff hangers... I really need to learn what happens!
LovinoLove chapter 3 . 3/20
This is so cute and I am overly anxious to see what happens!
LovinoLove chapter 2 . 3/20
Its so good!
LovinoLove chapter 1 . 3/20
3 such cuteness
Riilustra -Your Sweetest SIN chapter 4 . 3/10
This is like the worst cliffhanger in cliffhanger history, it left me wanting more. The story is beautiful, everything is beautiful; I've read other stories from you and they were the best ones I've read when I first started reading on the website.

But that cliffhanger.. its just too cruel, leaving me, us, like that in the mystery of what'll happen in the coming chapters (if you decide to update). I know we can guess, theorize, but it won't be the same! I love this pairing and story plot! And the fact that you haven't updated kills me. :P I love this. Hopefully you'll find the will to continue, it's that good. ;D
obobob chapter 4 . 3/5
Oh god, this fanfiction is the absolute best piece of literature i have ever read in my short unimportant life! What happened to Tino? Liechtenstein? Are Ivan and Yao going to come in? What happens to Toris? I have so many questions, most of which were not answered in Auf wiedersehen sweetheart. What happens to Gilbert and Roderich and Gilbird? Does Gilbert ever reach a higher rank than Ludwig or is he forever the 'bad one'. What happens with Elizaveta? Why would you just abandon such lovely stories, even if you no longer liked hetalia? It says on your page you read every review, with all the support you have please carry on.
Just A Fan chapter 4 . 2/24
AWESOME! AND I LOVED THE PART ABOUT THE BIRD!
Just A Fan chapter 3 . 2/24
im so sad!
Just a Fan chapter 2 . 2/24
beautifully written, but Im worried about Gilbert
just a fan chapter 1 . 2/24
im excited! poor gil tho!
Biotolife chapter 4 . 2/25
Please write more on this! And the rest of Veraverse!
It's totally perfect, lovely written and awsome story(ies)!

And please write the one with Berwald and Tino! I love Sufin.
Alayna chapter 4 . 2/11
George, im begging you. Pleeeeeaaaaaase continue this story. I HAVE to know how it ends. 33 I've re-read "Auf Wiedersehen, Sweetheart." six times now(greatest thing ever) and i REALLY wanna know what Roderich meant when he said that he's only killed one Russian. Now, i probably already guess why, but i love this story so far! Please update it 333
Well39 chapter 4 . 2/12
Okay. Alright. You have done it again.
This story, and the entire Veraverse, have utterly changed my view on the history of war. And I am not overstating when I say it's because of your characters that I feel this way. I've said it before, but you have an incredible skill with character development and allowing the reader to feel as they do. My heart pounds in my chest as I read - with excitement, fear, anxiety, passion.
Thank you for writing this, and please, PLEASE continue to do so.