Reviews for Lily of the Lamplight
JeSuisUnePomme chapter 4 . 5/2
Oh dear goodness gosh, this is breaking my heart. I can't decide if I'm heartbroken that there isn't any more store to read, or relieved as I can imagine how it ends. Poor Gilbert.
...at any rate. I hope you do finish it one day in my lifetime so I can have my heart properly shattered (haha)
now-you-will-fall chapter 4 . 4/30
I've read "Auf Weidersehen, Sweetheart" (did I spell that right lol?) and I'm on the last chapter of the story for my otp, "Besame Mucho". But this might be my favorite! I have to say, I ship PruCan, but this really made me love this. It's so beautiful and bleak... Now I have a request for a one-shot: I love LietPol, so do you think you could write a one-shot for the two of them for this verse, if possible...please? Ha, Roddy... But seriously! They're my second otp, and I would love you forever... I'm sure you're busy. So please update this, and maybe write that? Omg i just love these stories so much... Thanks so much!
Harrenwolf chapter 4 . 4/26
I know this won't have a happy ending, even in comparison to your other Veraverse fics. I'm 99% certain Gilbert will not come back alive, and Roderich is most likely going to blame himself for it. Actually, Berwald might not make it either.

Yet, despite the fact that I usually can't handle angst (too much of a sissy), every time I start reading something of yours, no matter how heart wrenching , I can never stop. It doesn't matter if I have something due the next day, or if it's already past midnight. Your writing draws me in like like a moth to a candleflame, even though I know there's a chance I will be figuratively drowning in my own tears.

I don't know if you are still active anymore, or if you plan on continuing. You may be busy, or there may be some circumstance I don't know about. And so, I won't grudge you if you truly can't keep writing. However, I would be overjoyed if you can continue updating. You are one of–if not the–best authors I have seen in the Hetalia fandom. The day an update is posted from you would be like Christmas, Halloween, and my birthday rolled into one for me.

Looking forward to your next update, whatever, whenever, and if ever it may be.
please update this I've been waiting four years
3Hetalia3 chapter 1 . 4/3
Your stories are so beautifully written, and they have such captivating story lines/plots as well. You're an amazing writer! I know this review is two years after the fact, and I'm not even sure if you still use , but I've been drawn into this story, and I have so many questions! There's so much that still needs explained, and only you can bring this story to life for your readers. I hope that one day you'll find the urge to continue this one, and I know I speak for many, many readers when I say I'd love to continue reading it.
kaiao.hawaii chapter 4 . 3/30
Please Please Please continue I must now more this is like the best story ever and if you truly read every review please continue I love this story so much.
Abby chapter 4 . 3/28
Pretty pretty pretty please update:-: i need the veraverse to LIVE...
Masha chapter 3 . 3/21
Before I begin, I love George deValier's fanfiction stories, but this one has really hurt my feelings. It's very good, but I am Russian and it's very sad for me to read that this people are trying to kill as much Russian, as possible
Smams chapter 4 . 3/23
this is so super beautiful i need an update
LovinoLove chapter 4 . 3/20
And the mother of all cliff hangers... I really need to learn what happens!
LovinoLove chapter 3 . 3/20
This is so cute and I am overly anxious to see what happens!
LovinoLove chapter 2 . 3/20
Its so good!
LovinoLove chapter 1 . 3/20
3 such cuteness
Riilustra -Your Sweetest SIN chapter 4 . 3/10
This is like the worst cliffhanger in cliffhanger history, it left me wanting more. The story is beautiful, everything is beautiful; I've read other stories from you and they were the best ones I've read when I first started reading on the website.

But that cliffhanger.. its just too cruel, leaving me, us, like that in the mystery of what'll happen in the coming chapters (if you decide to update). I know we can guess, theorize, but it won't be the same! I love this pairing and story plot! And the fact that you haven't updated kills me. :P I love this. Hopefully you'll find the will to continue, it's that good. ;D
obobob chapter 4 . 3/5
Oh god, this fanfiction is the absolute best piece of literature i have ever read in my short unimportant life! What happened to Tino? Liechtenstein? Are Ivan and Yao going to come in? What happens to Toris? I have so many questions, most of which were not answered in Auf wiedersehen sweetheart. What happens to Gilbert and Roderich and Gilbird? Does Gilbert ever reach a higher rank than Ludwig or is he forever the 'bad one'. What happens with Elizaveta? Why would you just abandon such lovely stories, even if you no longer liked hetalia? It says on your page you read every review, with all the support you have please carry on.