Reviews for Lily of the Lamplight
zhuziyue chapter 4 . 7/9
Oh my god update please!I can't wait to know what's goona happen!pleaseeeeeee!
cloudsfromthedistance chapter 4 . 7/9
I realize that you may never read this. But I have to tell you how absolutely powerful and beautiful your work is. These stories are so poignant, and maybe it sounds silly to say this about online works, but they honestly have changed my life. Maybe you'll never update these, and if you won't, I don't want to pressure you into anything. But just know that there are a million people behind you, people that you haven't even met, and they are behind you every step of the way. It is completely your choice whether to continue these or not. I realize that the odds of that are slim, but I keep selfishly wishing that these unfinished stories are completed.
This is a thank you, for everything that you have ever written and every life you change with your stories. We all wish you well with your life. I don't know if you'll ever see this, but I needed to say it.
Thank you. Goodbye. Good luck. We will continue to support you no matter what.
DarlingDreamer chapter 1 . 7/6
This story has to be my absolute favorite. Wherever you are in the World my friend, I thank you for taking the time to write this lovely masterpiece. I would love to see it continued because this story holds a special place in my heart. It's so different and refreshing. You my friend, have renewed my love for WW2 Hetalia.
Please update this amazing story when you get the chance , for I need this in my life like a body needs a heart and brain to function
MeJustme chapter 4 . 5/31
Aw. They never admitted their feelings. Not even in the narration. I'm disappointed.

It was cute though.
MeJustme chapter 1 . 5/31
My god, this is sweet. Gil, having seen Roderich before, and how perfectly accurate Eliziveta's roll is...

It's lovely.
primary chapter 1 . 5/8
this is not continued

it will not be continued

...

...

*cries*
ascendedlight chapter 4 . 4/22
OMG NO WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER AHHHH *sobs intensely* YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS PLEASE I BEG YOU! ;3; And Chapter 4 omg...so awesome that you added Gilbird here :D 3 I totally love the 'friendship' of the four of them xD so bizarre yet...amazing xD You must totally update this DX
AngryFairy chapter 4 . 4/15
Wow. Just... wow. That has got to be one of the best stories I've ever read. I loved it so much, it made me cry, laugh, it was amazing. I home you update soon.
Darkness of the dragon chapter 3 . 4/9
Amazing! All of your stories are great. This story though :'D might just be my favorite so far because the humor is PERFECT! I laughed so much in chapter 3. I'm usually the silent lurker of stories and don't make posts but when the captain made them "team fairy" I lost it and just had to post a review.

I love it when stories are all intertwined with each other but still an independent story on its own. I had just finished reading "Besame mucho" before I came to this one (and the Germany/Italy one before that; not even gonna try spelling the name of that story) so when we met Hesse I was extremely satisfied. The same goes for all of the little connections between all the stories :)
Brieann1 chapter 4 . 4/4
Wow... So much I need to say. Here goes...

First off, thank you. I cannot describe how much emotion your works make me feel, how much I long for more, or how many times I've read them, always hoping that I merely skipped the last chapters by accident. I have quotes by you hanging in my locker that help get me though the day. I can't thank you enough for writing these beautiful stories.

Secondly, even though you've probably heard this more than a million times, I truly hope that you do finish these one day. I don't know if I'll be able to bear it if these stories are left untold forever. I'd try to finish them myself, but I'm not a very good writer. At least, compared to you I'm not. So, although you're probably busy doing whatever it is you do, I hope that one day your brilliant writings will be completed.

Lastly, I just wanted to ask: why did you stop? I know I'll probably never be answered, but I am curious as to what made you stop. Did you lose interest or motivation? If so, I encourage you to try writing just one more chapter just to see how you feel about writing now. Even if you never end up posting it, you never know. It might change your mind about quitting.

I know this will probably never be read by you, George. Even so, I hope, with all of my being, that you continue one day. It would be a shame to waste such great writings.
Please continue this?
I love how, if you read all of the Veraverse stories, and you're perceptive enough, you pick up on little hints about the other characters. Like how *Spoilers* the sniper in this chapter is likely Belarus, and Ukraine's regret over that is part of the reason she helps Germany. And how many years later, Austria wil have the duty of teling Finland he's a widow. And how Norway gives up classified information to spare Denmark. And how Hungary probably meets Liechtenstein, like she does in Mapleverse. And how Turkey never does forget about Egypt. Well, that's all just my speculation. I juust thought it was cool that we're given room to make inferences about these stories, especially since most of them are unfinished. But that's okay. So as much as I wish that these fics could be continued and completed and tied up neatly with a bow,I also know that sometimes it's better to imagine your own ending, based on the clues left by the author. Perhaps it's good that some things are left unsaid, so that we better appreciate what is.
animemestrash chapter 4 . 3/22
this made me ship PruAus omfg. Your fanfictions are amazing and I hope you finish them one day, but I understand if you can't. Thank you for everything you've done for this fandom
Lyra Eden chapter 4 . 2/25
You really should finish this and Besame Muco soon. These are beautiful stories and it just breaks my heart that neither are done.