Reviews for Lily of the Lamplight
Ayamekurenahi chapter 4 . 6/9
Your stories are beautiful and can give inspiration to anyone and they are famous in the Hetalia fandom. Please don't give up writing . I guess it has been 5 years since you updated. Maybe you have completely forgotten about this. I request you not to leave us at such a cliffhanger
magicnikashow chapter 4 . 3/29
I love this fanfic so much.
Can I translate it to Russian?
Serina Elric chapter 4 . 3/15
I really do hope you get around to finished the Veraverse. You write it so perfectly
Its not done? Thats bad! Pls finish it !
tellender chapter 4 . 2/14
I just read this and I really enjoyed it, i hope you decide to go back to it. I would love to see how it end.
A Chinese girl chapter 4 . 2/4
Dear Goerge deValier.
Will you finish this story?I mean I love your articles very much and I think many Chinese like them, of us hope you will finish《Lily of the Lamplight》.
(Sorry but I'm not very good at English)
Thank you very much.
DangoSu chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Hi, dear George (sorry if you don't understand this message, my mother tonge is the spanish so... im really sorry).

I'm from México (the north of México) and... oh, i love this story. Es muy difícil para mi escribir en inglés (a pesar que puedo leerlo con facilidad, ¡qué tontería! ¿no?), maldición así que me expresaré en español y después trataré de ponerlo en inglés(?). Amé está historia y de verdad que, aunque sé que no la terminarás me gustaría que me dijeras como terminó. No pido algo extenso, quizá un mensaje corto donde solo me expliques lo esencial por que de verdad lo necesito.

El pruaus es mi pareja favorita pero... no me gusta esta historia por eso, es diferente y me hizo sentir algo. Hizo mi corazón latir y llorar a pesar de estar inconclusa, con sólo cuatro capítulos. Tus otras obras también son buenas, eres alguien increíble, me inspiras.

No espero que leas esto, pero si es así que entiendas mi sentir.

Well, it was just that, if you can't tell me the end of the story (in few words, because probably you don't understand ;; )

I don't expect an answer, this going to be the only message that i send to you.

¡Besos y abrazos! Te envío los mejores deseos desde la tierra de los tacos, fiestas y la familia.
Sky-Hetalia-Trash chapter 4 . 10/7/2017
NO NOW I UNDERSTAND WHEN PEOPLE BITCH ABOUT THIS BEING UNFINISHED OMFG I HAVE TO CONTINUE IN MY HEAD NOW FUCKING FUCK IT WONT BE AS GOOD
shadowtiger96 chapter 4 . 10/5/2017
omg. this is one of the best fics I've read. I love your stories. why no update
notreallybrave chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
Well, hello there.
I'm just... somebody. I stumbled upon this fic by chance. I decided to read it. I didn't know it would break my heart.
I've read this story in 2017 for the first time. By then it was no longer being updated for about 4 years. I've searched for the traces of this story in other Veraverse stories and found them, I know what you had in stock - but this story is still hanging unfinished. It is still incomplete. And I feel like it's cruel to leave it like that.
I know that writing outstanding stories isn't easy at all. Maybe you just stopped without any reason in particular. Maybe you have problems with your health or your life, any problems really that made you give up. Maybe it was the idea of writing about WW2 again that made you leave this story frozen - I don't know. But I hope that one day, you will finish it. You will tell us what happened to your characters, how it all turned out. What they felt. I believe you will. Maybe it won't happen on FanFiction. But I would travel a thousand miles and wait for a thousand years just to hear your continuation. Because your storytelling is beautiful. And because no matter what you write about, nobody can do it like you.
I will wait until you continue. And I hope that your own life is wonderful. That you have just as much love given to you as your characters give to each other, that you gave to your stories so they could shine. That you are alive and well. That no matter what hardships you face, you survive them in your own way.
Please never forget how you inspire us. All of us.
Have a good day.
notreallybrave, a.k.a. Al, a.k.a. the person who can't speak English properly - but hopes his thoughts reached their destination safely.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2017
This story ends here? You fuckin seriously?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2017
Still my favorite fanfic
Love it.
You go team fairy!
I love all of em
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2017
Update! Update! Update!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2017
Guys I have a horrible thought. What if Devalier stopped because he got sick. Like really sick. And he couldn't continue. Guys I'm crying so I really hope he's okay. It makes sense his bio kinda hinted at that. But really. I don't know if anyone else thought of it so I'm sorry. George, I hope you're okay and have a person who loves you as much as Feli loves Ludwig. Dear heaven I hope you're okay. If you died and left us with this unfinished work I will kill you again. You really should come back to finish these.
Inky-Paws chapter 4 . 7/30/2017
Cliffhangers. Ugh. *dies inside when I check the update date* So, umm... are you going to update? Please? *puppy eyes*