Reviews for Lily of the Lamplight
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY IT WAS INCREDIBLE AND NOW I CANT LISTEN TO LILI MARLENE AND NOT CRY PLEASE FINISH
Angelofmusic46 chapter 3 . 3/12
Gosh, this chapter is filled with such deep stuff and I just... AAAH! Ah yes, Sir Gilbert the Awesome and Fred the Fair. BUT THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT HESSE I KNOW ANTONIO PAYED SADIK FOR INFORMATION ABOUT HIM BUT WHAT'S HE DOING HERE!?
SeramPangeran chapter 4 . 3/12
The dialogue is so good in this story. I absolutely love it! The characters are all well-thought out with such depth. I love how you've written Feliks without him being overly stereotypical. Everyone's background is so interesting and I want to know more!
Proud Pancake of Prussia chapter 4 . 3/9
To be continued my ass. once again you have written a beautiful work of art but you haven't fucking finished it
crmlt chapter 4 . 2/25
I HATE YOU OH NO *cries in a corner*
dang this is so good ;-;
dammit i ship it hard
qlory chapter 4 . 2/22
roderich is so relatable
hello gilbird
i love this slowburn jesus
aaah hopefully one day youll come back and finish the veraverse! ill always be waiting, aha; i mean, its already been four years since ive started and i still come back and reread since i love your writing its beautiful i love your characterization and your plots and everything!
Keiryu-san chapter 4 . 2/12
This is like the 10th time I've read this. I love it so much but then I realise that it's never going to finish and my heart starts to ache.
NinjaMeap chapter 4 . 2/11
oh my goodness i dont think i can physically breathe right now the fact that this will indeed not ever be finished absolutely breaks my heart. its so gorgeously perfect; and the ability to leave it as is is beyond me. my heart breaks even further upon knowing that you had the rest of gilbert and roderichs story already planned out and well never get to see it.
Anonimno chapter 3 . 1/29
As silly as it sounds, I came here for Auf Wierdesehen Sweetheart, I thought that I'll just read that one and cry and forget about it... but no. At first I refused to read unfinished stories, it's rather too painful for me, but I'm here now. Because I love your writing, I love your ideas and every story. Sometimes I wonder if you never come back will someone else maybe finish these, but I don't think that someone could keep up with you. I don't know how you do that, but every love that you describe is so so real, and jet so magical. Every one is different on its own way, and I think that's beautiful. I would love to read the rest of this story, and every one that you haven't finished, and read a lot more of them. Now ones. But I'll be satisfied with things that you left for us. As you said, you maybe comr back and finish them. And I want you to know that there will always be certain profile following yours, waiting for notification that you added something. As long as it takes, even if you never do that, know that some, if not all, of us are waiting. Wherever you are now George, I hope that you're happy, because your work made me happy, and I really appreciate that.
S.D.
You're my favorite fanfiction writer!
Not another unfinished story!
FluffDucklings chapter 4 . 1/14
It's been years, George, but your stories have still impacted my life in some very odd but nostalgic ways. Your fics introduced me to one of my now favorite singers (who will be 100 this year!) and I have caught myself humming her songs or all out singing them over the years.

But now, I'm singing them as lullabies for the baby I take care of. As soon as I start singing the first verse to It's a Lovel Day Tomorrow, he starts drifting off to a peaceful sleep.

I was in high school when you were still updating and I didn't know it then, but I would still be coming back to your stories five years later (possibly more in the future) to relive these sad and sweet tales.

Where ever you are in life now, thank you for writing these fics, from one author to another.
CandlePost chapter 2 . 1/10
This story is wonderful with a real look on the war, especially since it is not meant to be about that topic. The characters are written excellently and correctly (since it is from Hetalia). I look forward to reading more and finishing the VeraVerse series. I would also like to personally thank the author for giving me such delight in these days, for I haven't read something of this quality in quite a while.