Reviews for Lily of the Lamplight
Brieann1 chapter 4 . 11/20
I know the author might not post anymore, but I'm going to DIE if I don't know what happens or how the rest of his fics end. I hope he'll continue. I have no idea what I'm going to do if he doesn't
Master Ciel Phantomhive chapter 4 . 11/21
This is so awesome! I don't even like PruAus, but this fic is truly amazing, just like your other works!

I love how you put in Feliks, Berwald, Vash, and Elizaveta too! :D I loved the conversation between Gilbert and Elizaveta, and I love it when Team Fairy (I still can't get over that name) are talking with each other! Seriously, Team Fairy is awesome. And Vash is the best commander ever XD

I also love how Roderich is so confused about what's happening, and Gilbert's sworn to protect this clueless aristocrat XD

I really hope that you'll finish this fic! It's REALLY interesting, and it's only Chapter Four!
Shae Hudson chapter 4 . 11/17
You really should finish these stories! It's heartbreaking to see such antalented writer with unfinished stories! And all the unanswered questions are killing us inside!
Mimi chapter 1 . 11/15
I'm reading this...and it's super good! I'm kinda emotional right now because there's blood pouring out of my vagina, so, I pretty much cried for no reason when I figure the singer was Poland, and omg Lithuania. This is super good and it makes me sad and I want to figuratively and emotionally die inside. Keep it up!
Izzy chapter 4 . 11/1
You do a good job potraying my favorite little austrian prince in the treches. Thank you as well for including gilbird
Izzy chapter 3 . 10/31
Hey there! Im liking this story maore than auf something sweerheart for only one reason: It hasnt made me cry yet, eh?
Keep up the amazing writing!
Izzy chapter 1 . 10/30
Hey! Im back again after reading auf something, sweetheart and crying for abour an hour afterwards. Hopefully this one wont be as heartbreaking cuz i dont shipmit as hard, but with your writing ill never know whats gonna happen next. So far, so very good, btw. Have you written a GREECE X JAPAN one yet? Thats a cute ship, and i want to see you murder it with feels
A Fan chapter 4 . 10/29
When I saw this wasn't finished, I literally broke into tears. This is amazing, and I loved it from the beginning to the... middle? Anyways, it was amazing, and I love your writing.
Prustrian Beast chapter 4 . 10/23
Oh, gosh. I just love Team Fairy and that crazy captain! Hahahahahaha... *lmfao*

*calms down*
Btw, is Captain Zwingli somehow related to Captain Levi of Shingeki no Kyojin? 'coz, y'know, they're both insane(ly) awesome shorties. *lmao*
Prustrian Beast chapter 3 . 10/23
Oh, Feliks. Hahahahahaha..
The hilarity in this chapter absolutely made up to how pissed I was at that other chapter involving a Hungarian bitch. I mean, your story's great, author-sama... But I just don't like the idea of that Hungarian getting in the way of my parents' love life. Papa Gil is too awesome for that bitch, and Mama Roddy is too pretty for her either...don't you think, author-sama? *pouts*
*lol* Well, tbh, I just love the portrayal of all hetalian characters in here - except that Hungarian bitch, of course. No offense meant, author-sama. You're awesome, y'know? But I just hate her if she's not just being a fujoshi.
Anyways, you did great on making her disappear ASAP in the story. Danke! *lmao*
lord of sealand chapter 4 . 10/15
It's a real shame this was never finished. I really like it. Team Fairy is, like, my favorite gay squad ever.
Please update! This is amazing!
annish33 chapter 3 . 9/16
It's probably odd to receive reviews on stories you wrote years ago, but I guess we just want you to know that your work continues to reach readers. Your work is touching and entertaining, as well as very well crafted. The reason I am leaving a review finally on this chapter after marathoning the previous 2.5 stories in the series is because it suddenly struck me how cleverly you use the different interweaving plotlines to create tension and suspense. We know a little about what will happen in these characters' futures, but not everything. In this particular case, after meeting Berwald, I could not help but wonder why Roderich would be putting off a trip to Finland at the end of Auf Wiedersehen, Sweetheart...
Anon chapter 4 . 9/12
Please finish?
guest chapter 4 . 8/26
ok so this is my first ever review although i have read a lot other stories in fanfiction. net however i feel like i should post a review on this story because this is my favorite one among all the other stories i have read. i also loved auf wiedersehen(really made me sad and happy and took me almost a month to get over my emotions to be honest). my favorite character in aph would be prussia although frankly i dont ship pruaus but this fic made me ship it. the writing is seriously brilliant and everything was so breath taking not only to this fic but the other stories you wrote that made me sad and happy and all other emotions i never thought i would feel over a story. ive always loved history thats why this fic made it all the more special. i know its kida selfish for me to say but i seriously hope you would finish it for all your other fans(i would seriously be tossing and turning in my sleep for a month because of this XD) i just want you to know that we love your works. hope to hear from you soon :)