Reviews for Animal Phase
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Aw, that's the cutest fic ever.
crazyanimefangirl123 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
this is great.
SilveredFoxeh chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
ILU for writing this. Thank you this was great to read. I can definitely see things going this way and it just fits them both so well. The choice of kitten was purrfect . (sorry finished VLR and the cat puns are still floating about in my head) You did a great job of writing, and also importantly it's great to actually see nice 999 works!
Sawahii chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Asdfghjkl-! I'm starting to think Santa has a slight sister complex, XDD but nevertheless it's so adorably cute! I loved how you portrayed Santa in this one, and I would be looking forward to reading any 999 updates you have in the future *w*
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
SO CUTE HNNNGH
TheAravis chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I bet the nice neighbor took in the cat because of... the cookies...? But it didn't die, because this fandom is depression is bad. BAD, I tell you!

I need an older brother like Santa... Oh well. Great job with this fic, very well done.

Angel Peach Blossom chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is very cute! Once again it is written very well! The detail you went into it was very nice! And we never knew all of the gifts that Akane asked for. I could see her asking for a kitten!

Just two things, but they are not bad. First of all, there is one lone typo here. It isn't hampsters. I'm not exactly sure where the p comes from, since I've seen it used many times. But the correct spelling is hamster.

Second, I hope there was some air holes or something in the box was the cat was in. Sure it was still early Christmas morning, but even so, I would feel bad for little kitty if it didn't have any air to breathe.

Aside from those two things, very well done!
epobbp chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
awww...this was such an adorable fic . I love how you characterized Santa's devotion to his sister.

And what a sad ending for the kitten :(