Reviews for The Iron Sister: Ira's Story
Me chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
Aaaww I love it! Cute ending!
Ira and puck sitting in a tre g.
At first I thought she was going to end up with glich. But I love puck more.:) cool with the tattoo soul mate thing
Guest chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
Sorry this is abrupt, but it just so happens that my mom has the kindle and I have the nook. We both prefer the nook because its easier to use, has more memory, and a few other reasons. Hope that's helpful!- Kitkat
fantasyfreak133 chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
ok, not the best ending but since your going to rewrite and add some plot i will lower my knife and give you another chance ;P
Midnightdarknessgirl chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
This was a wonderful story. I absolutely love it! I have read it 4 times now in the past 3 days. Horrible ending though. I should smack you. I want to read the rewrite but I don't want to get addicted to it, and then you don't update, then I have to use the shovel of doom. So Update!
RoyalWriter chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
I can't believe you ended it! *sulks* I should send you a death threat... Or tell glitch where you live... Nah i wouldn't or would i? Anyhow it's a great story and i can't wait for the rewrite
xX Blood-Bond Xx chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
The ending was wounderful! Though I suggest trying to have Ira getting to know pucks past as well as the vise versa.
AllaceRose chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
So you finally reviewed... And I was getting antsy here. Actually, I'm being hypocritical too, I kinda am not updating my stories because I have zero ideas and absolutely no time. I just have a bunch of little musings. And because I'm busy having fun on my vacation... Actually, I wasn't in the vicinity of a computer for the past three days so, I think I'll go update now.
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
Wait. Wait wait wait wait wait. That was HORRIBLE? How was that horrible? I mean, yeah, I agree that it seemed kinda an abrupt ending and that there could be so much more, but... it wasn't horrible. This is one of the best Iron Fey stories. And, don't worry, I'm still writing for the challenge. It probably won't be out for a while, but I actually am really excited to write it.
I suppose I'll look for a rewrite... hut I'm not sure how it could be better.
And, for the heck of it, this is a death threat. :D
LianaDare8 chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
Awz its over. You know instead of rewriting it, you could always make a sequel... like the aftermath. What happens with Ash and Ira? Does Ira meet Man again? Would be nice to know but its your choice! Great story! I will have to follow you!
Beautiful Redemption chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
I think I'm gonna cry. This beautiful piece. Ended.

The ending was good, especially if you just thought it up. Ira's conflicting trust and insecurities add to the greatness of the story.

Did ya make up the tattoo thingy? Cause that was genius. And I'll be lookin out for 'em on my wrists. And my soulmate's.

The fluff! Aah! Loved it! The make-out session was totally adorable. I was like awww I wish someone did that to me. Then I thought bout it again and was like ew.

Ashy met his sissy! Reunited and it feels so good!

The eyes are revealed. And they sound beautiful.

**insert death threat** Too lazy to write one. Excited for the newer, fresher one!

Sooo jealous of Ira right now. Lucky little girl. She has Puck!

Great ending. I'm glad you made it long and Ira trusted Puck. Perfect ending. So proud of my twin xD
doodle queen chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
WHAT? ITS OVER? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!...(etcetera, or until i run out of breath. whichever comes first.) i am glad your making a rewrite, but you are being waaaaaayyyy too hard on yourself, hon! this story was amazing! this is one of the best written stories on fanfiction, in my humble opinion. i always freak out when you update because i want to read more! so, in short, props. MAJOR props. and dont be so hard on yourself! :*) kiss!
Naynay1130 chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
That was... Cute. I loved the fluff! Fluffy endings are the best. I freaking love this story. It's nice. I think I'll read the re-write.
fantasyfreak133 chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
when are you going to update?
Alexis chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Hurry up and update! I know and understand that you're busy, but I gotta know! This is brilliant! And, also, just went on to your profile, and I just wanted to say I love the stuff you put on there! The "Sad Story" gave me major goosebumps!
fantasyfreak133 chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
glad i inspired you;p lol. great chapter, as always, I'm falling more and more in love with puck as i read it. i was an ash fan in the actual books (what? I'm a sucker for bad boys) but i always had a soft spot for puck and now that spot is even bigger!

my publisher is AuthorHouse and it should be out around christmas time. its a fantasy novel (chronicles of narnia and lord of the rings type fantasy). title-The Latanica Saga book #1: JAZMINE.

oh, and i just got a macbookpro! whoopee! my brother and i went in on it half and half. we've been saving for it like forever and now its finally mine (ours)! my preciousssssss...