Reviews for Deja Blue
virusq chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Oh wow! Nicely done! Joker reading comics to Shepard's Lazarus state has actually been a personal headcanon of mine for years. I absolutely love what you've done with it! Thank you so much for sharing! :D
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I absolutely love the first sentence and "He, in his infinite idiocy". The idea of Joker reading comics to this half-formed Shep while "her breathing schlooped" is just, well, "schlooped" is such a fantastically disgusting word and this is WONDERFUL.

(Bacta? Do I see a Star Wars reference?)

Joker doing an impression of an Asari voice made me laugh.

""I know you don't mind the kissing parts so much, but I do."" D'awwww.

"Shepard believed every surface was a chair if she pretended hard enough." Lol. Love it.

This fic was witty and fluffy and I like it.
Sally chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Right there with you, Joker needs to be in love with Shepard. Lovely piece. Well written, sensitive. I read this at work, illicitly, and had co-workers wondering why I was grinning. Thanks for writing.
Wynterkiss chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This made me happy inside. I love Joker, he is pretty much my favorite wisecracking smartass ever. And I always wondered that Bioware never had a deep dark "I got you killed, Shepard" speech from a guilt-ridden Joker. A Jokermance is appealing at first, but then I hear snapping bones in my head and cringe... I do find it interesting that Shep always seems so close to him, though.
malove01 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Im a pro joker since Mass Effect1 still hope that producer will have mercy on me...
AJ chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Very sweet... Totally with you on Joker as a romantic option for ME3
ShadesOfMauve chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Nicely done. I like the balance of poignant (reading to the unconcious) and ridiculous (reading BLASTO to the unconcious). It's marvelously Joker.

The stand-out line for me, though, was "believed every surface was a chair if she pretended hard enough." There's a world of personality portrayal in that one line.

And of course, this one is also hoping against hope for the chance for pilot and Commander to get together come ME3, even though things look grim.
PrincessStabbityStab chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Yay! Jokermance, I still want it, too! You are not alone. Anyway, that said, I love this. That ornery bastard who flies Shep's ship is just a big softy at heart. You write these characters so well, and I really love the easy interaction between these two. I'm looking forward to more shoker from you, whether it's here or a new story. Or both! ;)