Reviews for Ever Ever After
TrueFact7 chapter 2 . 3/28
please update... ik its been awhile but i really like this story
Tem's Promise chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Omf this is adorable :')
A11YouN33d chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
hmn great first chapter though
KyleighBug chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
I would love to see Sarah and Stubby together! Please update very soon!
loststorieshogwartz chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I really like the idea. One thing, when someone speaks, enter; example: He was confused. He had no idea what to do.
"Why don't we go down this hall?" she asked.
If right now, your thinking that's horrid, I agree I was winging it. No, seriously, I really like this idea and can't wait to see how it pans out.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Sara and stubby all the way
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
I HATE IT !
Jasminepotterdemi-god22 chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
I like stubby and sarah together. Love your story!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
I like the story this far! ;) Please, tell me you haven't abandoned it...?
FrostRose chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
great job so far, i think stubby/sarah pairing would be cute. i think its been a few fridays since you've updated though. i would love to give ideas for your story, but i'm not that great at spelling, so i don't think i could be a beta. sorry! can't wait for the next chapter, hope you get it up soon!
until then,
FrostRose
Dimitri Darkson Makros chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Like your story. keep writting.
snowwygirl4 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Aw. I really like it! I think that you should update this really soon because I am excited to know! :)
z dream chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is so so cute! can't believe its been two years since it aired, already. Saw it last night, and your right-the endings not very satisfying
IAmTheRedLady chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Aw, this story is adorable! And you're right, we were robbed of a fairytale ending. Can't wait for chapter two!
Eclipticvibe chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
So I just recently stumbled across this movie as I didn't even know it existed and I felt that it had a lot of potential unfortunately that potential was wasted when Disney decided not to do a sequel. Seriously they make sequels to everything but that's not the point. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the first chapter of this and I am eager to see where it will go. The way that you portray Jessica is very believable and fits into her character. I think that it would be cool for you to keep some of Chris's real world awkwardness for a while at least. A Sarah/Stubby relationship is only realistic there were so many undertones to it. I am eagerly awaiting the updates for this story.