Reviews for The Gamete Indeterminacy
ShAmy4eva chapter 25 . 11/18/2014
I have just discovered your trilogy of stories relating to the Fowler-Cooper family. I will be reviewing each one separately.

I have to admit that I did not think I was going to enjoy this. I could not get my head around the fact that Amy had left Sheldon some years previously and to be honest that is still difficult for me to accept. I cannot see Amy leaving him for any reason and having read Connubial Catalyst I am still unclear as to what caused their breakdown. Also I was unclear about what Amy expected to happen if the babies turned out not to be Sheldon's. I will reread both stories again and see if I have missed anything.

Having said all of that I did enjoy the story and the growing together of Amy and Sheldon. I found the characterization to be spot on and the story drew me in despite my reservations. The reaction when he first holds his children and the book dedication were truly beautiful.
Meli chapter 25 . 4/20/2014
I know it's quite a time since you published this fanfic, but I just got to read it now and it was amazing! Really thank you for that, it was perfect!

Live long and ship hard! SHAMY
nanjica04 chapter 25 . 3/27/2014
Thank you very much for writing this. Such a precious gem.
I enjoyed this story very much. :)
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 25 . 2/26/2014
i can't believe i never reviewed this story - it's one of my favorites shamy fics, mostly because it's perfectly characgerized and so thoughtfully, beautifully written. thank you very much for it. :)
pixelglitterblue chapter 25 . 2/20/2014
I cannot even begin to express how much I enjoyed this fic. Not only was the pacing spot-on, but the characterization was so true to character that I could visualize everything with such clarity it was as if I were watching it on my television screen. If I hadn't just spent eight hours devouring every word of this amazing fic I would dive into the sequel immediately. Thank you for writing this. Very well done.
MariaAlbina chapter 25 . 12/10/2013
Just read this entire story on one take. Amazing ! Excited to start reading the sequel.
pisquenta chapter 25 . 11/10/2013
i read this in one day...that's how much I liked it! Love from Brasil
Brenda chapter 25 . 8/29/2013
Best story ever! Please keep writing.
smkffnut chapter 25 . 6/19/2013
I have just completed reading this for the 2nd time. (My apology for not reviewing after round one!) It is so well done! Your descriptions were so clear and realistic that I felt like I was watching a video! Your Sheldon and Amy are such rich characters: so flawed, so real, so loving... I have also read the rest of your series and it's all so good! Thanks for writing!
Cate chapter 24 . 6/15/2013
Whenever I'm having a bad day I come back to this chapter (24) because it's so full of love and it makes my heart all fuzzy. Thank you for that.
skyford chapter 25 . 6/8/2013
can not wait to read the second story i loved this one
craziedramaqueen chapter 25 . 6/3/2013
That story was absolutely breathtaking 0.0
Guest chapter 25 . 5/11/2013
Majic., please keep writing!
himehinaki chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
I absolutely loved this story! The writing was amazing, just like the real characters personality and vocabulary. I will admit, I cried on quite a few parts. The moment's with Sheldon and the babies, I had to turn off my iPod and cry for a moment. It was so incredibly sweet and heart warming. I stayed up all night trying to finish this story, fighting the -20% battery remaining- signal on my iPod, I could not put it away. Love the Shamy, Love the story, Just awesome! Fantastic work! This story also really connected with me on a few parts, which made me like it more. I shall definitely be checking out some of your other fics, and keep up the amazing writing. Thanks for the entertainment! :D
thegloryofgray chapter 25 . 2/18/2013
Thank you for this amazing story! you're use of character and emotion make for a real heart rendering story which respects and I think adds to the show, much respect