Reviews for BeliEVE in Riley
Bubbly-Soda chapter 28 . 1/27/2013
Wow okay?! That was honestly the last thing I expected to be on the tape! Poor Izzy!

She is in such a bad position, hurt her friends or have the whole world find out what she did? Tough choice!

Definitely looking forward to more, update soon! :)
FanfictionWhisperx chapter 28 . 1/9/2013
, love it
Cupid-Jayne chapter 28 . 1/2/2013
I love the drama, and Izzys situation is so different and out there! Can't wait for more!
-Jayne
Cupid-Jayne chapter 27 . 12/21/2012
Suddenly very curious about the Miz and Izzy!
Can't wait for more Becky and Alex though!
Bubbly-Soda chapter 27 . 11/28/2012
Ooh, suspenseful! I seriously am wondering what was on the tape that Mike has...

Update soon!
AddictedToARy chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
Zack and Izzy are so cute! I can't wait for more. I wonder what's on that tape xD
Cupid-Jayne chapter 26 . 11/8/2012
Ahhh! I love this soo much! I'm glad I read the last two chapters together, and Izzy seems so cool! Can't wait for more
Bubbly-Soda chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
*claps hands* yay! They're back together :D And Zack and Izzy are so cute too!
It was a good chapter, I loved the idea of the plan, very inventive :)

Update soon!
AddictedToARy chapter 26 . 11/2/2012
Yay! Alex and Becca are back together. That's great _ and Zack and Izzy are adorable :P can't wait to read more :D
AddictedToARy chapter 25 . 10/29/2012
Ahhh! I wanna know the plan now! :P can't wait to read more and don't worry about the slow update. Exams come first :)
Bubbly-Soda chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
What?! :O No! Becky and Alex are so cute together, they can't break up :'(
I honestly didn't really expect that to happen though.

I want to see how you play out the next couple of chapters, especially Zack/Alex and Alex/Becky. So...update soon! :D
Cupid-Jayne chapter 24 . 10/5/2012
So sad! But the girls are friends again so it evens out... A little. Can't wait for more!
-Jayne
Cupid-Jayne chapter 23 . 8/22/2012
Yay! Becky's back! I'm loving how zack is getting Alex to go through trials, he just can't catch a break :P can't wait for more!
Cupid-Jayne chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
I love how you brought in the storyline! That was brilliant! I can't wait for more of this!
Bubbly-Soda chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
Aww the planned date was so cute!

And Barbie is so in love with Justin, then again, who wouldn't be? ;)

Uh oh...Zack knows..I sense D.R.A.M.A coming the way of Alex and Becky!

Update soon :)