Reviews for Close To The Pin
JazzieJ7777 chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
Honestly he needs (being Edward) to just rip her clothes off lay her on the ground and just have wild hot sex and rock her world back on it's axis, that should help with her attitude lol...I know it would mine...
twirob chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
thanks so much for sharing this awesome little story with us ;D
elizabethmom05 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
I love this! I grew up around Pebble Beach! In fact, my Dad worked at Pebble Beach, as a caddy! Awesome!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
This is my 3rd time reading it and I keep on hoping that you will continue with the sequel. I loooooooooooooooove this story!
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
I'm liking this a lot. I don't know diddly about golf, but maybe I can learn something here. LOL!
quoideneufj chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Just so?
Esme Incognito chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
I like their assessments of each other. They both seem pretty accurate. Looking forward to them getting to know rach other.
Thanks
Jen
Esme Incognito chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
I saw this in the fic dive on adf.
Thought I'd come check it out.
Love the setting in Monterey. Reminds me of Holding Out For You, one of my early favorite fics.
Thanks,
Jen
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Recommended this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive over at ADF! So sweet. Loved it.
irishnlove2shop chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
Don't know a thing about golf, but loved the story!
Ailee H chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
Loved Foul Territory so much and decided to read this; loved it! I don't really like over-the-weekend romances but this worked out very well while being very realistic. Thanks for sharing this! Please post a futretake of these two!
kmfroggi chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
This was a fun and amazing story! Love the HEA!
efka chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Ive just finished reading Foul Terrritory again (it wasnt my first time believe me) and as always it stuck with me. I love it and every time after reading it I have a hard time to find another story to catch my attention so much. So I deciced to try some other story of yours and thats how I found Close to The Pin. And I loved it! Its beautiful and amazing and your Edward (Caddyward) was perfect. And the way you decribed this place made me want to go to Monterey, Pebble Bach an Caramel.
THank you for this delightful amazing reading. I see you havent write anything new here in a year but I hope you dindnt give up and youre going to write some more (maybe some futuretake for Close to The Pin:)
MatingInspires chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
Greatly enjoyed this. Would love a futuretake ;)
sillyvamp chapter 8 . 10/9/2013