Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of Chaos
Wow, I'm really late, but if you do ever see this, it was a great start. Keep writing!
okunichh chapter 3 . 3/20/2020
i'm 9 years too late but it's a shame there's only 3 chapters. it would've been an inyeresting fanfic
most likely you'll never see this, but thank you for your work nonetheless
phein59 chapter 3 . 9/26/2017
Although I'm sorry that this won't be continued, I'm glad that it was posted. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
Really too bad that this won't be continued. These first chapters were an interesting read and while some of the events don't match up as nicely, it seems much more in the same spirit as hpmor than other recursive fics I've read.
Thalia Luz chapter 3 . 3/26/2016
Please update soon! thanks!
Kabs chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
That's a shame, it seemed quite interesting
Kabs chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Seems interesting
anothersignalman chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
I suppose this fic might as well be dead?

Shame, I'd have liked to have seen an updated version taking into account the ending of HPMOR.
Mercy Of Baal chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Wow. Like wow. For a second there you scared the crap out of me. I thought hermione had been brought back by harry and she was attending schools. And it SUPER creepy. But then I remembered you aren't less wrong so you are not cruel. Lol. But anyway. Chilling second chapter! Testing the hypothesis! No waaaaaaay. Harry wouldn't? Right? RIGHT? Anyway. Great story. Felt like less wrong vive. Loved it. Well written.
s chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
I like the way you filled in the gaps with stuff that made sense. Of course, you didn't explain everything that had happened, but I guess you wanted it to be hpmor compliant. Which is cool. Good fic.
s chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I really like this. Nice.
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
How do you even begin to jump four years ahead of HPMOR? It's completely impossible to have the slightest clue what sort of developments would happen in the four years that haven't happened yet. Most canon future events have been made unable to occur. The basilisk is most likely dead, they know about Lockhart being a fraud, Pettigrew isn't Ron's pet rat, Sirius most likely really did kill him, "Moody" won't become the fourth year DADA teacher... just who was the second year DADA teacher? The third year? The fourth? What happens with Hermione? What happens with Harry's debt? What was wrong with Quirrel? How did the Philosopher's Stone thing get resolved? How and when did Draco get back? There's just too many loose ends to just say "everything was taken care of and things are back to normal and everyone is happy".
Violet chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I think you should disintegrate into shipping because Dramione is awesome. :)
Diavo chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
why wont you updatate?
Alluring Alliteration chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
I think the only thing better then the original MOR might be seeing rational Harry face off against Umbridge. I cannot wait to read that- she needs a little chaos in her life!