Reviews for On One Condition
BrokenDreams chapter 11 . 8/15
Please update this story! The plot of this is by far one of the most intriguing I've read. It's really keeping me on my toes. And I just love Aizen in this, especially his jealous nature.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
please update this story
Nunuche chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Going through your others stories after reading one of your more recent ones, I totally fell in love with this story. I know it has been quite a long time since you last updated this one, but I must say I would really like to know what happens next, so if you find the time (and the inspiration ) uptate it pleaaaaase XD
ra7matigorti2 chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
i read several stories of yours and i can finally admit i'm in love with you ! you're amazing every single story you is a pleasure to read you're amazing :) you'd better watch out tite kubo spunkyone is pretty awesome herself !
Sakura120 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
I'm so in LOVE! with this one, it's just amazing and it's been a while now since you've updated it, so PLEASE I BEGGING YOU! Try to update this one is soon as you can, cuz I'm re-reading it everytime and expecting a new chapter, so PLEASE UPDATE THIS and THANXS :D
geecee chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
Hi Spunky. Seeing your older stories' list, I miss this twisted brothers story. So... please update if you have time! *poke poke poke your muse XD*
Guest chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
Oh my god, this is a really good story! Byakuya between Aizen and Yoshiaki, hawt hawt hawt! Please update!
Mr. Weirdo chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
please update!
bluedragon62587 chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
Thank you for keeping this good and not just try to end it
Anonymous chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
Update this story soon pls! :)
ManaHara chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
O.O

The king is Aizen brother Woah... I have to keep reading-.-
lilbit1016 chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
Oh wow what can i say i love where this story is turning too it is getting so good :) now buddy i don't likento rush you but we need a new chapter ASAP!
ManaHara chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
When I start reading this I was like 'What? A Bya/Aiz fic? Wtf! No just no it not right!' After reading the first chapter now im like'Hmm this is good stuff-_- I kind of like Bya/Aiz pairings now'

Great story and you made me love Bya/Aiz pairings now:D
SazzyJacks chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
O_O

WOW! that was an intense chapter of stuff and lemony bits! XD

need more soon! please update! XD
justanon chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
interesting story and very well written. aizen and byakuya are so good together. looking forward for more :-)