Reviews for Dream Come True
BittersweetSienna chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Wow. You did really well. You can totally sense Ash's nerves and you feel really bad that Misty's being so harsh on him. I liked how you had Brock at the beginning telling him that it'd work out and that it better work out. Hahaha omigosh it's so sweet. Oh and I noticed in the paragraph ash first spoke to Misty that Misty spoke in the same paragraph. You know how your not meant to have different people speaking in the same paragraph, just wanted to point that out. I'll try and get round to reading your other stories, read ya later! ...y'know 'cause I can't see you.
PokeWater chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
THAT WAS SO KAWAII! :D You're a great writer.

I love how Ash was all nervous at the beginning! Keep writing!
KittyCats chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
aww why didnt you make more! its really good
turle chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Ash is always dense. Great story, I loved it. Misty really wasn't helping Ash to admit his feelings was she?
FollowingTheWind chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
D'aawww! How cute! Yay Ash for taking the initiative! Sorta. He needed Brock's help but... that's close enough for me! Poor Misty'd been waiting so long, though. I nearly thought she wasn't gonna take him! Nice job. :)

Wait, IvyBean's contest? Shoot, the deadline's tomorrow, isn't it? CRAAAP. Darn computer, always crashing when I need you... Meh. I'mma go finish all the reviews I need to take care of. Like on the Journey of Love, I believe? That's why this a failed short review involving me... failing. Because I fail. But enough about me! I'M OFF TO GO REVIEW YOUR OTHER STORY. YAY!
DarkSummerAngle13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is really good i luv it soooooooooo much :D
IvyBean chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
AWWWWWWW! YOU ADORABLE PERSON! foofy! 8DD ;o;

THIS IS SOOOOO CUTE! 8DD awww ehehehehe ASJDIOASIDHASDOAHO I JUST WANNA GIVE YOU A MILLION HUGS BBG

YOU ARE THE ONLY SUBMISSION SO FAR AND I WANT TO GIVE YOU A MILLION HUGGLES OF JOY! 8DD

Heheheh, so fluffffyyyy, omg. I AM DYING OF THE FLUFFF -flounders like a beached whale- TROLLOLOLOLOL and the beginning...aw...Ashy...and poor Misty! D: BUT AT LEAST THEY'RE TOGETHER NOW! DAWWW! Brilliant job! :33 HEHEHHEHEHEH so cute. X33

I just can't get over how pro this is. baskdfojasdoifhasiodfho thank you for writing it! 8DD HUGS
Auramaster24 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Very sweet. I admit I was nervous when Misty said she "loved" him. I think you could make another story picking up after this. Ash and Misty 4ever :)