Reviews for There you will be
Bella liked sex with Dedweird? Huh...imagine that. All the bruises? scratches? Getting knocked out? The cold? The deadness? the marble skin? Its what every virgin dreams of for their wedding night, right? Of course she liked it. I forget who we are discussing! Bella had the kind of sex with the corpse that would make a sane woman either call the police or run to a rape crisis center screaming in horror. Even the maid on isle esme thought Bella was either mesmerized or insane! But nope - Bella liked it. So what is she going to do with some one like Jake? Alive, warm, insanely masculine and beautiful in a way that Dedweird could never be? Only in Twilight.
Matsumoto chapter 2 . 2/15
Uhgggg more stick syrupy sweet Bella sickness.
This isnt Jake getting a HEA! This is Jake getting it in the ass. This is Bella always making someone else pay for her diseased choices. A HEA is Bella staying dead and Jake imprinting or falling in love with a human..a human with a heart. That aint Bella. The short stories are nice. But a woman who changes her mind (and heart) on a dime isnt a woman worth having. Jake was never about taking what ever scraps Bella tossed him. Once it would be nice fr Bella to have to work HARD to get Jake to come to her after all the shitty, hateful things she did.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Hmmm interesting twist
April-Showers82 chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
I'm glad that Jake and Bella received their happy ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
the story line is good but the dialog is forced,very choppy sounding. You need to make the characters sound like real people talking to each other
snow eopard chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
I love it amazing
LuckyStar0489 chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
You should spread this out and make it into a longer actual story I LOVE this!
jane chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Nice. A shame, though, that Jake had to leave his heritage and family behind And with Rosalie and Emmett around, won't he have to continue phasing? And I didn't much like that line "he's the best man we could find to take care of us". Is she going to need to lean on him all her life? A bit wimpy...
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
This was cute. I like that Jacob broke the imprint with the infant. I like that Bella got rid of Edward because she was saying human. And Rosalie's love for the baby is nice. Too bad that Jacob has to leave the tribe though, that's sad.
Robin.D chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
that was good i liked it :o) :o) :o) :o)
Robin.D chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
i am glad Bella is taking Rose and Emmett with them :o) good chapter :):):D:D
Robin.D chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
good chapter :o) :o) :D:D
Robin.D chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
oh wow that was a good chapter :o) :o)
Yeddi chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Is there a sequel to this, if not, can there be?
venom chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
you know it almost sounds like the only reason she was with him was so she could live forever