Reviews for The Reunion
LenyRehim chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Lindo Gato siempre ayudando de alguna manera, que bien que se arrglaron las cosas con las chicas

Grandiosa historia
Rosetoast chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
The Cat gf thing was soooo clever :))
Insane Magician chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Btw: FFnet logged me out (didn't know when it happened)
Those damn from the previous reviewer, were mine.
...yeah, keep it up, off to read the sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
XD
Damn, that was one hell of a twist.
Damn, but I love the way you portray Cat; if she did change careers to professional advisor, Jade wouldn't have the cash to pay her.
And once again: Damn.
I'm glad there's a sequel already, B
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Cat is amazing in this story. This is one of my favorite JORI stories. You did a fantastic job.
UnBrokenFlow chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Woooow fantasic oneshot!
TimelessReader chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Nice one-shot, maybe one you might be incline to write prequel; entailing the ultimatum given to Jade by her father along with the downward spiral of the relationship between Jade and Tori..
ebube okoye chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
ha
Lilsky chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
A great story. Cat is sooo amazing in this story.
spezria26 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I like it! I love cat in this one!
Kaiden13 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
ajfofdnfofudhf Jori adorableness! SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!
Behind Baby Blue Eyes chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Sequel with 50 chapters! xD
AngelRikku1010 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
So basically I'm extremely glad I went back and read this.

I saw your sequel to this so I went back and gave this a look. Partly because I know you Knightales. I know you. And by that, I mean that I know your work and that you are a very good writer. Coming from you, naturally, this is very well written. Borderline hillarious at some parts and fucking hysterical at the end. I honestly did not see that coming... Crafty young adult Cat. I'm really looking forward to reading the sequel now, just had to share my thoughts here first.

Realistic and sweet when it needed to be. Funny and heart-wrenching. Interesting the whole way through. Unpredictable dialogue. Characters that are likable, interesting, and give a nod to the show while remaining their stated age.

Overall; FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC.
loveAngel120 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I loved this one-shot! this is my first time reading one of your Jori stories so I can't help you out in how you faired, but.. i know one thin.. it's the answer to your question, and that's fuck YES! this story needs a sequel. It's way too good not to have a sequel and whoever thinks otherwise is a bone head. :p
Beishiznit chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I enjoyed it, great work.

You're right it is a bit different from your other Jori's.

A sequel would be interesting, maybe Jade wrestles control of her father's company in a hostile takeover, exploiting a similar loophole to the one he was going to use or something.

I also enjoyed the crafty Cat. I think in one of the episodes they said she got straight A's, so she's not stupid just kind of spacey. It'd also be nice to see the crafty version of Cat in some of your other stories.

Good job, and thanks.