Reviews for almost her
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Was the girl Madge? /just my headcanon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I ship Gadge, personally, but even with that this is beautiful. Go You!
Calypso1211 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Too bad you're not in love with Gale/Katniss like i am... this is really good anyway! please don't think i'm stalking you by like... favoriting all your stories, but i really like how you do the free verses :) they are so amazing!
april93 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Great poem. I really liked how in character it was. Well done. :)
kittenxxkisses chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I disapprove of Galeniss, too. But the name Peeniss sounds funny *giggle* Yes, I'm extremely immature. Go me.

This was incredible. It was funny, witty and just what I can see going through Gale's head.

kat xx
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I don't like Gale, and I certainly don't like Gale/Katniss (what is that, anyway? Gatniss? Kale? I like Kale. Sounds like a vegetable), so this makes me very happy. Oh, yeah, and it's amazing, by the way :D
Live.Love.Twix27 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
"And you can almost imagine it's her."

I approve of Gale/Katniss. But I guess we all have our opinions. But it is not arguable that Gale is amazing, thankyouverymuch. :)

No, I'm just kidding! But I still love 'em. You eventually will too...

The free-verse was beautiful, in a lilting kind of way. A /Gale/ way. I loved it.

~Twix
Taneva Rose chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is heartbreaking.

I love it.
Ellenka chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Well, I do approve of Gale/Katniss, but I approve of this story too ;)

I liked it very much, especially these two lines: "because she likes you back/which is more than your type ever did" - they nailed the point just right :)