Reviews for God has damd us all
veterianarian chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
You gotta continue
Pirate-Kat chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Please update… where have you gone? I followed this like… a year ago and I'm slowly getting sadder and sadder because this is a really good story. It's so… boring without good stories. :( okay bye
777angeloflove chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
awesome story! PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
lol! poor Ed! he really should have run! hope to read more soon! bet it will be hilarious!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
lol! love it! please update!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Awesome next chapter please please please please please :)
Juromuro chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! THIS IS SO AWESOME! YOU BETTER CONTINUE THIS OR I'LL SIC A VAMPIRE ARMSTRONG ON YOU! PLEASE!
Ice Night chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Good story please update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
so want to know what happens next
S.S Gayness chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
This was fuckin awesome! Can't wait to see how the Cullen's react to homunculi Ed! So you gonna continue or what?;)
Dreamer372 chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
XD
irlyugo chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I fell in love with this story as soon as i read the prologue *o*
splazbee chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Please update! I can't wait to see what will happen next...
Darkness-is-my-heart1 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
HURRY UP Mke
PIP chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
I really liked this when I started reading it as it was a really good idea. But your spelling is terrible, I can understand this as I'm not the best at spelling but spell check is your friend. Avoid shortening words that shouldn't be shortened, vamps should be vampires. You also have a few grammar issues such as in chapter three 'Ed observed the people them self's, four where female.' It should be 'Ed observed the people themselves, four were female'. Though that sentence doesn't flow right itself. I would suggest you get a beta as they can fix these mistakes and help you.

I personally though the four chapter ruined the story as it started of rather serious but then went into the realms of crack, which is ok but not to my taste. This is a really good idea though and you should take some more time to read through before you post. Good luck and please don't feel offended or disheartened by what I have written, I only say it so you can write better (the only reason why I passed GCSE English was through writing fan fiction)