Reviews for Warrior Humans: Into The Wild
meh chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
No, Scourge,Ruby and Socks are all older than Rusty and Princess. Jake left Quince and went with Nutmeg.
warriorcatlover488 chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
This story is so interesting! I always wondered what Warriors would be like as humans and this is a great version! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 1/1/2014
Love love love love you have fire'n ice
Cddddd chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Hhyyy
Bump the Scyther-Goat Toaster chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Cool! I love it!
Tigerstar767 chapter 18 . 10/13/2012
So cool! You are a great author. Can't wait intill the 19th chapter!
leopard101
Guest chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
thats okay, whens the next chapter?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/10/2012
comment! whens the next chapter?
WinterStarTheAwesome chapter 15 . 8/10/2012
I don't think I've reviewed this in a while. But I've been reading it. :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
EpicExplosions chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
I've been wanting n update for AGES! Thanks!
WinterStarTheAwesome chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
Cool chapter. :) I noticed that you're better at spelling and grammer than you were when you started this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
I want more! more chapters!
EpicExplosions chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
:) you gave me a really good idea.
Ruining Hopes and Dreams chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
Hello. I noticed that you had a few mistakes, and hoped I could help you with them. This applies to most of your story, but this is the chapter where I noticed it the most.

[["You're the first back." said Tigerclaw.]]

That period before the quotation mark should be a comma, like so:

[“You’re the first back,” said Tigerclaw.]

In almost every piece of dialogue (those with question marks/exclamation marks excepted), you need to replace the period with a comma.

[[Half an hour later Tigerclaw came to the apprentice's tent. The older warrior told Firepaw Bluestar wanted to see him in her tent. Firepaw grabbed his weapons and rushed to Bluestar's tent.]]

That last part made me think he was going to run in and kill her. You might want to make it more clear.

[["That is true, Bluestar. But her was an old friend. We grew up together. When I was a kittypet." guiltily said Firepaw.]]

“But he was an old friend”, not “her”. The dialogue tag should be rewritten as “Firepaw said guiltily”.

[["When I spoke with Smudge, that was the kittypet, it reminded me of what life would be like if I stayed with the Twolegs. I'm happy that I have left. I'm proud that I left. I would never have been satisfied with the soft life of a kittypet." sternly answered Firepaw.]]

“Firepaw answered sternly” makes more sense.

[["But there is still something I do not trust about her. She will stay in ThunderClan, but remain as a prisoner. The queens will care for her. You must concentrate on your training." told Bluestar.]]

The tag would be better written as “Bluestar told him”.

[["What!" questioned Graypaw.]]

It should be a question mark after “what”, not an exclamation.

[["No, just the three of us. They have to stay behind and guard the camp." amusingly said Firepaw.]]

Would be better tagged with “Firepaw said, amused”.

[["That was just bad luck. We brought back two full bags of prey and then some. We deserve to go the a Gathering." replied Graypaw.]]

There shouldn’t be that “a” before Gathering.

Now, despite those small errors, this story is quite well-written. Well done.

-Hannah

-Blazestripe of LawlClan

-Admin of TLC
Rainbow Lily chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
Keep writing! Awesome story!